Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:55 pm
User Image

• Life in this land of wonder started with a simple mirror. If you looked into this mirror, usually you’d see yourself, but in this case you saw something more beyond that. You saw a land more fun looking, and adventurous than you could ever imagine. This time, instead of a rabbit hole...A mirror would be our portal in the story.
But what the mirror wouldn’t show...Was the infection that had spread all over wonderland. Our characters were forced to take action, and defeat the infection, or at least thats what they are trying to attempt, but without more help from Alice -whom they haven’t encountered yet- they don’t know if they have a chance to win.

It was morning, and the sun was beating down on Alice. The sun pierced her eyes, and all she could do was squint. Luckily her maid Lucy took care of the shades for her “Thank you, Lucy” she smiled lightly as she sat up in the bed “Your sister said to wake you for breakfast” Lucy stated while opening Alice’s closet; she took out a light blue dress that came along with stockings; she didn’t take a liking to them very much. “I’ll be down when I’m done preparing” she reassured Lucy while taking the dress from her “I-i think I should help with your corset” Lucy stuttered “Shhh, that thing, I can barely breathe in. You want me to die Lucy?” she asked her “No miss, its just....I have to follow orders” Lucy put a lock of hair behind her own ear, she looked a bit uncomfortable. “Its alright, I’ll say that I suggested it” she smiled while pushing Lucy out of the room; she closed the door once she was out.
Alice had begun undo her night clothes. She sighed a bit; she felt the need to sleep more....But her mother would certainly scold her and she would scold Lucy on top of that....So she decided to endure this tiredness.
She’d begun to pull the dress over her head, once she had done that, she slid the stockings over her legs. “What shoes should I wear.....” Alice tapped her lower lips as she went into the closet and looked intently at all the shoes that were stored inside.
“Awh! These ones” she picked up a pair of black flats. “Perfect” she said while she put on the shoes.
Alice left her room then. And Lucy was waiting by the door like she always did “Miss! You should take care of you hair!” Lucy grabbed Alice’s arm to stop her “Your bed-head will certainly not please your mother, you know” Lucy gasped a bit when she noticed that she had grabbed her without thinking “Its ok, i’ll go finish preparing” Alice said with a sigh, she went back into the room again, she went to her make-up desk. The mirror in front of her had her reflection in it “She was right. What a mess.” Alice soon grabbed the brush and pulled all the knots out of her hair.
While looking into the mirror...Alice saw something strange move in the background, it was certainly weird “What is that?” she watched the mirror and all she could see was a weird man with white fluffy ears who seemed to be behind her “Hello Alice” he chuckled lightly and then suddenly he pushed Alice inside the mirror...And with that, she was gone

If wonderland is infected...How will Alice and our other characters defeat and cure the infection? What will Alice do?

A reminder// This is based off of a game. I changed it up a little to suit it for role-play.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:57 pm
Roles.

-Alice: Taken
-White Rabbit: Open
-Cheshire cat: Open
-Red riding hood: Taken
-Dorothy: Open
-Red queen: Open
-Door mouse: Open
-Mad Hatter: Reserved
-Big bad wolf: Open
-GoldieLocks: Open
Snow White: Reserved
Tweedle Dee: Taken
Tweedle Dum: Taken

Feel free to mix and match genders

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 pm
Rules and Regulations.

o1 • I don’t tolerate illiterate roleplayers, so if you post only one line for every post, don’t bother filling out an order form.

o2 • I don’t like criticism, take your insulting thoughts else where.

o3 • No foul language[alright, just not too much].

o4 • No text talk, I feel better when everyone uses correct grammar and spelling.

o5 • Please fill out every profile form correctly.

o6 • Respect me and everyone else who is role-playing in the thread.

o7 • I want no images that stretch the page. Its unappealing.

o8 • Every profile form will be filled out correctly and be sent through only pm’s

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:15 am
Profile Form.

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]

[align=left][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][/align][/size]
[align=right][size=15][color=yourcolor][i](Post full name up here)[/i][/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=10][color=yourcolor]Please call me...[/color] [color=gray](Nickname)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]The last time I checked, I was a...[/color] [color=gray](Male or Female)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]Just like my parents, I too am a...[/color] [color=gray](Your race)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]I look...[/color] [color=gray](Age)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]I am a...[/color] [color=gray](Sexuality)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]My role is...[/color] [color=gray](Role here)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]I can act like...[/color] [color=gray](Personality.)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]I must have...[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=yourcolor]✔[/color] [color=gray](Like}[/color]
[color=yourcolor]✔[/color] [color=gray](Like)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]✔[/color] [color=gray](Like)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]✔[/color] [color=gray](Like)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=yourcolor]I could really do without...[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=yourcolor]✘[/color] [color=gray]-(Dislike)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]✘[/color] [color=gray](Dislike)[/color]
[color=yourcolor]✘[/color] [color=gray](Dislike}[/color]
[color=yourcolor]✘[/color] [color=gray](Dislike)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=yourcolor]My past goes a little like this..[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=yourcolor]▶[/color] [color=gray](Your Biography, I want at least a paragraph)[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=yourcolor]I have a little power...[/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=yourcolor]▷[/color] [color=gray](What your good at and post your weapon of choice in here too.)
[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=yourcolor]My Master is...[/color] [color=gray](Username)[/color][/size]

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:01 pm
Member’s Profiles.

----------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Alice Maryann Liddle

Please call me... Alice
    The last time I checked, I was a... Female
    Just like my parents, I too am a... Human
    I look... 19
    I am a... Pansexual
    My role is... Alice
    I can act like... Alice is a very reserved girl, she has a lot of things to say but she never says them. She likes to put everything in her mind, down onto paper...And if she hasn’t any paper or pen she’ll use a rock and the dirt. She can be very smart-allecky when it comes down to it and a matter of fact, she is smart herself. At times she can come off a cold, but thats only with people she doesn’t know.
    Alice is a very observant and adventurous girl. She also daydreams a lot, which is probably why she ends up always coming up with different fantasy stories to write down in journals.

I must have...
              Adventure
              Cheesecake
              Books
              Diaries

I could really do without...
              Rude people
              Danger
              Her mother
              --

My past goes a little like this..
              Alice was born in a wealthy family, many people would think that being wealthy made you a carefree person, but it only made Alice miserable. For one, her parents were very strict with her, which is the reason why she grew closer with her sister than anyone else. Her sister was like a role model that always played the mother in her life. Alice's real mother never paid much attention to her, she always did her own thing, or just ignored Alice completely. The only way she’d pay her any mind was when they had family events and what not, but that was it.
              Her father was always there for her, when she had nightmares, when she had rough times...And especially when her sister was away. Later on in her life, he died from sickness, and of course Alice took a really big hit for the incident; she’d spend nights in her room huddling in her blanket, scared, after having bad dreams...Thats how she ended up writing in diaries.

It wasn’t long after that her sister married and left the house. Alice was alone with the mother she hated, who was always out on the prowl. Once her father had died, her mother turned into a completely different person. When she thought of how unhappy she was, she came upon a wonderland, inside her dreams. It at least took away the nightmares.

I have a little power...
              Generally, Alice is very fast, she is also very good at swordplay.

My Master is... Zomplode

User Image

James Grey

Please call me... Jem
      The last time I checked, I was a... Male
      Just like my parents, I too am a... Hybrid
      I look... 20
      I am a... Pansexual
      My role is... Little Red-riding Hood
      I can act like... To many people, James has always seemed aloof, very distant, and very cantankerous. He doesn’t like to associate himself with people other than his grandmother, whom lives on the other side of the forest.-he also tends to ignore the big bad wolf
      I must have...
                The quiet
                books
                Spending time with his grandmother
                -

An annoyance
                Loud things
                Zombies
                -

James grew up in a little village, with the population of at least 60 people, and a very snowy climate. His parents were also among the village folk with a very deadly secret. His mother was a werewolf. She was a werewolf who was banned from her clan, because she bore a child with a human. Which was a taboo for werewolves. Hybrid were also very frowned upon by the werewolves. His mother had run away with her human lover to a little village that took them in with welcome arms, but little did they know of the strange travelers.

James had grown up almost normal, but he refused to make friends with the village kids, and this worried his mother greatly. she would always encourage him to be kind to the kids, but when he tried, it’d always end in a fight. James would come home beaten up, and his parents feared the day when he’d lose control to his other side.

A few years later, on the day of a full moon-when werewolve’s power was at it’s fullest-, the village was under attack, and raided of all the people. His mother’s clan had hunted them down, and killed them for the taboo they committed. They never seemed to find the child hybrid though. So, James was only left with his sickly mother, and an empty village that he felt was peaceful.
                That is, after the infection came. Zombies took run of the village.

I have a little power...
                James is pretty good with an axe. He can’t fully can’t into a werewolf because he isa hybrid. Only can he change certain parts of his body.

My Master is... Zomplode

User Image

Demetri (Dee) and Dominic (Dum) Tweedle (from left to right)

Please call us... Dee & Dum
        The last time we checked, we were... Males
        Just like our parents, we are also... Humans (with supernatural abilities)
        We look... 19
        We are... Bisexual
        Our role is... Tweedledee and Tweedledum
        We can act like... At first glance, the Tweedle brothers don't just look identical, but appear to act exactly the same as well; which can make it even harder to tell them apart. Both are playful and mischievous, as well as loud and outgoing. They enjoy teasing others and pulling pranks, no matter how immature. They can be very flirtatious and suggestive with others, though they're rarely ever serious about their "proposals", and have zero actual interest. They will finish each other's sentences sometimes, and will speak in mini rhymes and riddles once in a while, especially when trying to confuse someone. Because of these little quirks the boys often come across as annoying and troublesome, though they usually are just trying to have fun and mean no harm.

Despite these obvious similarities the twins share, the boys are not mindless clones of one another (although they joke about it), and have their own personalities that you have to look a little closer to notice. For example, Dee is more intelligent and level-headed compared to Dum, who despite his hot-headed tendencies is a lot kinder than his more manipulative brother. However, Dum has a bad habit of taking their little head games and pranks a bit too far due to his temper. They will disagree and get into fights from time to time as most siblings do, but are extremely close and will become distressed when separated from each other for a long period of time. For those who don't know them well, there are only two ways to physically tell them apart. Either by the way their hair is parted, or the shark-like tooth in Dum's smile.

We must have...
                  Pranks
                  Riddles
                  Fun
                  Sweets

We could really do without...
                  Boredom
                  Zombies
                  Death
                  The Red Queen

Our past goes a little like this..
                  In Wonderland the Tweedle Twins have had sort of an ambiguous history. They enjoy telling people that they're royal princes from a far off land, or clones created in a mad scientist’s lab, but nobody really believes them (or any of their other tall tales). The truth is nobody other than the twins themselves know much about their life and history. The two never bring it up, or answer seriously when asked about their past. There are the rumors that their family was executed by the red queen, which would explain their hatred for her. But there are also rumors that they are from the other world, also known as the "real" world, like Alice. However, the most likely explanation of them all is that their family had been taken the same way as most in Wonderland; by the infection. After all, what other reason would the two troublemakers have for joining in to defeat it?

We have a little power...
                  - Both Dee and Dum can clone themselves and have them fight and speak, though the copies will disappear when struck.
                  - Both are agile
                  - Dee's weapon of choice is a chainsaw
                  - Dum's weapon of choice is a spiked bat
                  - Both are skilled in physical combat, but Dum is more so.

Our Master is... Beautiful Demons

User Image

Snow Lillian White

Please call me... Snow
          The last time I checked, I was a... Female
          Just like my parents, I too am a... Human
          I look... Fourteen
          I am a... Heterosexual
          My role is... Snow White
          I can act like... Snow is a good person and always has been. Her mood is naturally and constantly joyous, optimistic, and cheerful. She's good with first impressions and is often described by her friends as kind, sweet, and gentle. Although she used to be rather naïve and innocent, ever since the poisoning incident, she has become stubborn and cautious. When dealing with stressful situations, she is resilient and bounces back immediately. She takes the peaceful way out of things and when that isn't possible, she has a few tricks up her sleeve. Somehow, a motherly concept came over her once upon a time and now she enjoys taking care of people. If she were to be insulted in any way, she is the type of person to just shake it off and smile or 'kill with kindness'. Snow also tends to get lost in her thoughts, daydreaming about the Prince. "Someday, my Prince will come," she says.
          I must have...
                    Singing and Dancing
                    Cooking
                    Animals
                    The Prince

Grumpy Attitudes
                    The Dark
                    Lies
                    Cruelty

We all know of Snow's classic story. She was born into the royal family. Her mother the Queen died shortly after her birth. After some time, the King, Snow White's father, remarried a vain and cold-hearted queen. Not long after their marriage, the King, Snow's beloved father died, leaving the young princess an orphan.

As a young child, Snow White's vain and wicked stepmother Queen Grimhilde feared that one day Snow White's beauty would surpass her own. So, she dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to work as a scullery maid. Each day, the Queen consulted her magic mirror asking, "Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?". As long as the Mirror answered, "You are the fairest one of all", Snow White was safe from her stepmother's cruel jealousy.

That stopped happening one day, and the Queen sent a huntsman to murder Snow, asking him to bring her heart back in a box to prove that the girl had been killed. However, the Huntsman cannot bring himself to kill her upon seeing the beauty in a princess such as herself and begs Snow White for forgiveness. He tells her of the Queen's insane jealousy and tells her to run away and never come back. She takes his advice and flees through the forest, and her fright is manifested in the plants around her; branches suddenly resemble claw-like hands, and floating logs resemble crocodiles. Snow then stumbles upon the cottage of the 7 Dwarves and befriends them, cooking their meals and cleaning their home.

Back at the castle, the Magic Mirror tells the Queen that Snow White still lives, so she goes off to kill the princess herself. With the help of a poisonous apple, she succeeds, but falls to her own death when the Dwarves chase her off a cliff to be eaten by vultures. Snow wakes up from a kiss from her Prince, but that's when this fairytale goes wrong. When Snow wakes up, the Prince is gone. He had waken her and simply disappeared. In a desperate attempt to find him, Snow leaves her Dwarves and goes to the Magic Mirror for help. She accidentally falls into the mirror and ends up in an infected wonderland.

What has she gotten herself into?

I have a little power...
                    Snow is very good at cooking and cleaning. Her weapon of choice consists of a broom from one of her Dwarves. She can beat people down with the sturdy household item and is surprisingly skilled at it.

My Master is... pup720

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:29 pm
          Reserved

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

Zomplode

Magical Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:38 pm
          Day/Time

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 pm
          emotion_zombie

Zomplode