Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:16 pm
User Image

"Yes. I don't think so and I think we do" Sato answered the questions. "I've heard some people, presuming students, enter the gym very recently after Jason had left the office" he added. Looked over to him after getting off the bed. "I don't mind. The more the merrier and it will be even more fun with you involved, Ritsuka" he responded and gently grabbed one of his hands with his own.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka blinked softly as he looked over letting his ears flicker gently before he settled down relaxing slightly "Oh sounds like he had a busy day or some what of a busy day. Hopefully we can enjoy the class and have him enjoy it as well"he spoke gently waiting for the other to lead him thought he thought to himself slightly "What would you like to do in this glass? And I am sorry I wont be able to do much either" he spoke

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:36 am
User Image

“I hope so” Sato replied about all three of them enjoying the class. Whilst still holding onto the other’s hand he carefully leads him out of the office into the gym area. “I don’t know. Maybe we could ask Jason for suggestions” he answered and let go do his hand so he can do some stretches nearby him. “No problem about that. No need for an apology” he said to Ritsuka.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:48 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka smiled gently as he walked with Sato, his ears twitching as he listened for any sounds as well if he could do anything to protect the other."Okay, that sounds like a god idea to do"He said gently. Letting his ears flicker to find out where they were but when his hand was let go his ears went straight to the location where Sato's touch was wondering if he was left behind again. Hearing the other's voice he blinked a bit but he looked down "i feel like I should say sorry, because you won't be able to do anything you want. You won't be able to do things if you think I am not able to do them"He said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:13 pm
User Image

"There isn't really much anything I would want to do without, Ritsuka" said Sato to the apology. He stood up straight after he finished with stretching. "Okay, I'm done stretching" he said to him then grabs the other's hand again. "Let's go speak with the teacher" he said as he headed over to Jason. "Jason, bro. We're ready for class. Is there something Ritsuka can particapite together with me?" he asked the teacher.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:06 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked up holding the item up gently since he was cleaning up. He took a deep breath thinking a bit but he looked over to him when Sato asked him the question on what the two boys could do together that he started to think. "Well how much or how long would you like to do activity for? We can go from there" he spoke tenderly.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Following after the other as he took small breaths as he moved a bit but he smiled gently from the comment that he stayed close to the other gently. "Thank you for saying that, I wouldn't want to do anything without you as well. Just lead the way and I will follow you to the best as i can"he spoke gently. Calmly hearing Sato move he moved following after him that he let his ears flicker that he listened to the other ask the teacher what they could do together and that they were ready for class. He was curious himself on what that could be.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:27 pm
User Image

Sato thinks for a moment and eyes wander to keep visual of their surroundings. He was relieved the older male didn't react strangely to him calling bro in public on school grounds. "Would be great if the activity lasts for the rest of the class time that is not too tiring for Ritsuka. Also keep in mind of our height and the amount of space of the gym it might take up" he responded to the teacher.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:57 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Taking into consideration what Sato had said Jason smiled and rubbed his head gently nodding a bit "Alright that sounds like a good request and something that Ritsuka can do as well"he spoke tenderly. Thinking a bit as he rubbed his neck slightly taking a few moments to gather all kinds of ideas on what they can or can't do before he shifted slightly. "Well the activities that you both can do together is racket ball, cause the sound should help Ritsuka. Or you can do hula hoops or even jump roping, unless you have something you want to do Sato you can suggest it" he said tenderly.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka stayed close to the other as his ears flickered waiting to hear what would be suggested and what he could do for the rest of the class period. He would take sato's suggestion as well and do what was needed also.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:02 pm
User Image

Sato mulled over the suggested activities in his mind then shook his head a little. "Nothing comes to mind at the moment" he responded. "We could start off with jump roping as a warm-up exercise before trying out racketball" he said to the teacher. "Is that alright with you, Ritsuka?" he asked him. He has only seen other people play racketball so this would be the first time playing the game.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:39 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled a bit before nodding gently
as he rubbed the other's head gently before rubbing Ritsuka's head tenderly. "Alright, work on the warm ups together but go slow so that way you two don't lose each other or hurt each other" he said gently. Stepping back a a bit to let the two talk about it and figure out what they would like to do.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Looking over to the other when he heard his name that his ears flickered into the direction to guide him before nodding softly before giving him a soft smile. "That is alright with me Sato, we can start of with that before we try racket-ball" he said gently as he waited to hear or be pulled to when he need to go to.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:42 pm
User Image

The head rubbing lingered for Sato after a moment of it happening then he smiled afterwards. "Okay" he replied. "Let's get our jump ropes then" he said and gently grabbed Ritsuka's hand to guide him to the storage. Once he reached the destination, he opened the door to the storage room then let go of Ritsuka's hand before going in to retrieve two jump ropes.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:20 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

He smiled a bit seeing that the other was content on the sport they were going to do that he moved to finish cleaning up so the two could have a bit more room and freedom to use the whole gym. Still he was glad the two were having fun and getting to know each other while at the same time he was wondering where John was and if he was okay or not, it had been some hours since he last saw him or got any message from him as well.

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Holding onto the other's hand gently while he was guided that he listened to the surroundings the whole time thought he was looking forward to spending some time with Sato and as well learning as much as he could about what the male liked to do.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:16 am
User Image

Sato looked around for a moment and located the jump ropes hung up on a hook on one of the walls. He returned to Ritsuka while carrying two jump ropes then handed one over to the other male. Afterwards he made sure to close the storage door then he looked around the gym for a moment to determine where to go next. "Let's go over here, Ritsuka" he said as he led his friend by hand to a spot away from the storage room and the bleachers.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:43 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Following the other the whole time as he blinked his ears twitching a bit but he held the jump rope in the other had as he tilted his head a bit. "Is there a way to jump rope when you can't see it?"He asked gently. Even if he didn't get an answer he would do his best to figure that out on his own biting his own lip gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers