Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:02 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Seeing where his boyfriend's face ended up at Moris turned even more red also. "Good because I'm pretty sure to get all excited if things continued any longer this way" he said then moves to get up.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

User Image

Jeffery reluctantly got off his boyfriends lap with a pout and pulled the blonde to his feet with a grin "so what should we do first "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:43 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckled a little seeing his boyfriend pout thinking it was amusing. He steps a couple of feet away from him and the bleachers after Jeffery had pulled him to his feet. "Just the normal stretches like this" he demonstrated. "Like we yesterday" he said between arm stretches. "Maybe even the pulling one too" he said sitting down with his legs in front of him then bends forward with hands out in the same direction of his legs.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:50 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to the other the whole time as he ran his hand through his hair before he glanced at Kana gently. "Well I think we have some sports teams like that here at the school or you considering to start one?"he asked calmly tilting his head. Slowly he moved to ready himself but he heard the other two students get up and discussing about stretching.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckled a little seeing his boyfriend pout thinking it was amusing. He steps a couple of feet away from him and the bleachers after Jeffery had pulled him to his feet. "Just the normal stretches like this" he demonstrated. "Like we yesterday" he said between arm stretches. "Maybe even the pulling one too" he said sitting down with his legs in front of him then bends forward with hands out in the same direction of his legs.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery nodded and started to do his stretches soon going into a full splits and stretching his arms to each foot  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stretched as far as he could then stood up after he was done feeling more relaxed now. "How are you doing that?" he asked after seeing his boyfriend do full splits.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Kana shakes his head a little, "I'm not allowed to participate in team sports, but I could watch them" he answered. He was going to keep up the pace no matter what was going on in the gym.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image

Sato slowly walked in the gym and immediately sees Jason playing a game with a student. Other two students were doing stretches from what he could tell. "Maybe John is still asleep in the office" he thought because he didn't see him around.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris stretched as far as he could then stood up after he was done feeling more relaxed now. "How are you doing that?" he asked after seeing his boyfriend do full splits.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

He turned and winked at his boyfriend while still in the splits "I did gymnastics remember "he said with a chuckle before hoping back up feeling good and relaxed, useing the moisture in the he he gathered it before turning it into a shape of a raven and froze it making it look exactly like one.

He then showed it to Moris "what do you think "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:53 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Right. Still impresses me anyways" Moris responded. "Gotten used to the gap between us when comes to physical things like gymnastics" he thought before he shown the frozen raven. "I think ice sculptor or anything close to is a possible future career for you" he said honestly.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:00 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Right. Still impresses me anyways" Moris responded. "Gotten used to the gap between us when comes to physical things like gymnastics" he thought before he shown the frozen raven. "I think ice sculptor or anything close to is a possible future career for you" he said honestly.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery rubbed the back of his head a small blush on his cheeks "y-you thinl so my mom told me that too when I would make things for her "he said softly looking at the ground  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles a little seeing blush from what he had said to him. He sat back down one the bleachers, "Well, I would say she is right. Seems like you put emotions into your creations" he said thinking back to the frozen rose that was still in the freezer back at the house.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:12 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Tenderly he kept playing with Kana listening to him explain about the sport's team as he stopped once he hit the ball back. "Why are you not allowed to play games or sports teams?
Are you banned from playing on teams or is there something else?"
he asked curiously. Hearing the door open again he glanced over his shoulder to see Sato come in and he could see that he was looking for someone and he let him be so he could focus back on the game. "YOu are all allowed to play what you like when in this class unless you like to play something else as a class"he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:11 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles a little seeing blush from what he had said to him. He sat back down one the bleachers, "Well, I would say she is right. Seems like you put emotions into your creations" he said thinking back to the frozen rose that was still in the freezer back at the house.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery smiled and nodded "yea I do, making things is a passion of mine it's helped me a lot "he said softly a small blush on his cheeks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

"Shouldn't bother him if he resting in there" Sato thought about John. "And that is what makes the class interesting" he said along side Moris by coincidence. He did some stretching then headed over to the storage room.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

User Image
Moris Stealth
"Certainly seems that way" Moris replied. "And that is what makes the class interesting" he said loudly in response to Jason, the teacher at the same time as Sato then he looked down at his hands. "What would you like to do now, Jeff?" he asked his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:29 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Kana continued on with his offense playing towards Jason. "Yeah, pretty much. Parents said to focus on academics only like Kiyoshi" he answered. "Maybe should have with a time limit instead of outs" he commented after the teacher spoke loudly towards the other students. Didn't notice the rabbit student because he didn't glance away from the game this time.  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games