Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
RP 1 X 1 Search Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:32 am
I'm wanting to RP with anyone who can tick at least 5 of my preferences. Just give me some information about your RP skills so I can tell if we'd be good together. I'll try and keep it short and simple ^ v ^ ; ;

My preferences;

- Lit - Adv. Lit only.
- All sexual orientations, genders etc. allowed.
- Graphics & Coding inserted must be please me with their appearance.
- Must have location, moodlet at least inserted within the post.
- Must at least post 3 - 4 paragraphs with at least 5 lines in each.
- Must be active, posting at least once a week.
- Must be in threads.
- I don't mind canon characters or rps.
- I don't mind all genres to some extent.
- No doubles characters please.
- No characters under 16.
- If you're going to write in another language, don't put it in romanji and don't write in another language unless I know the language too (languages I know: Japanese, French, English so far)

---------------------------
I will...
- Do the graphics and coding if you have none that please me ; THIS IS ONLY ELIGIBLE if everything else is acceptable to me.
- I'll do half of the plot if you contribute to the rest of it.
- I will not RP over PG 13. Regardless.
- I will create the thread if needed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 am

Here's what I can tick off...

- Lit - Adv. Lit only.
      - All sexual orientations, genders etc. allowed.
      - Must at least post 3 - 4 paragraphs with at least 5 lines in each.
      - Must be active, posting at least once a week.
      - Must be in threads.
      - No characters under 16.
      - If you're going to write in another language, don't put it in romanji and don't write in another language unless I know the language too (languages I know: Japanese, French, English so far)

- Graphics & Coding inserted must be please me with their appearance. - perhaps. I'm not super skilled at BBcode but I'm all right.
      - Must have location, moodlet at least inserted within the post. - don't normally do this but I can.
      - I don't mind canon characters or rps. - depends on the character/rp.
      - I don't mind all genres to some extent. - I don't like slave/master or anything above PG-13 myself but I'm not sure which genres you don't like.

- No doubles characters please. - as in, I can only play one character? I don't quite know what this means but if it's what I think, I'm okay with just playing one character.

My only request would be I'd like to keep the RP in my guild because it's smaller and easier to keep track of for me. This guild scares me ._.

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm
saya mini

- From what I see your coding is fine. I just prefer anything above decent, as in color is attached, with some form of detail to the font.

- I prefer location, if there is going to be multiple places, if there rp takes place in a few places, then there is no need to actually put the entire thing in the rp. As for company, it's only needed if there is going to be npc's involved. Otherwise, you don't need to use them if none of the above apply.

- I haven't got a particular rp I'm craving for right now, besides a Kingdom Hearts / Rune Factory / Final Fantasy rp which uses canon characters. Most of which I'm craving for are original.

- I don't like anything above pg 13, but I can do slave/master if it's in reasonable limits. It's not a genre in my favor, but I do prefer fantasy / romance / horror / crime fiction the most.

- One character only, unless I trust you that you'll be more active than I believe, than you may double at the most.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm
      I actually just started doing the moodlet thing yesterday and I think I've got the hang of it. Out of the fandoms you listed I'm familiar with Final Fantasy, and mostly with VII. I'm in the middle of XIII right now, actually, but I'd prefer not to RP with Final Fantasy because I haven't brushed up on my Final Fantasy lore/facts in forever. I'm really not into anything sexual and I like the genres you listed there, so I think we're in agreement on that. One character is also fine by me, but I imagine NPCs would be involved, which brings us back to the moodlet thing.

It seems like we're in agreement about everything except the fandom thing >.<

Caimbrie

- From what I see your coding is fine. I just prefer anything above decent, as in color is attached, with some form of detail to the font.

- I prefer location, if there is going to be multiple places, if there rp takes place in a few places, then there is no need to actually put the entire thing in the rp. As for company, it's only needed if there is going to be npc's involved. Otherwise, you don't need to use them if none of the above apply.

- I haven't got a particular rp I'm craving for right now, besides a Kingdom Hearts / Rune Factory / Final Fantasy rp which uses canon characters. Most of which I'm craving for are original.

- I don't like anything above pg 13, but I can do slave/master if it's in reasonable limits. It's not a genre in my favor, but I do prefer fantasy / romance / horror / crime fiction the most.

- One character only, unless I trust you that you'll be more active than I believe, than you may double at the most.

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:30 am
I don't know if you are still looking, but I enjoy and prefer 1x1 RP myself. I apologize in advance if my spelling/grammar is not up to par for this post, I'm currently working from my tablet.

Of your preferences:
-I consider myself highly literate. If you want a sample of my current works, I use my journal to keep a log of current characters and story ideas. There is also an rp sample posted there. It's only a few entries at the moment because this is a new account, but I have plans to add more soon.
-I only play female characters because I always end up coming off as far to aggressive or extremely gay when I play males, so I stopped trying, but I have no bias towards sexual orientafion or the gender of the other player character.
-please please please don't make me do pretty posts. I can do separate colors for speech and action and fonts, and add pictures, but thats about it. I despise working with bbcode .
-I think I know what you mean by 'moodlet', I've seen it many times, but never known the name. I can do that if necessary, just remind me if I forget, I've never done it.
-I can handle three paragraphs each reply. Well, sometimes I forget to break them up properly and its just two very long paragraphs... sweatdrop
-I try to post to my rp's daily
-Threads are fine, just quote me, and if I don't reply for a couple days, just message me. My notices can be finicky sometimes and I just won't know I need to reply.
-Not sure what you mean by canon characters, but judging by your conversation, I think I have an idea. Just fyi, I've never seen/played final fantasy or the other things you mentioned.
-I like everything but horror really, but especially fantasy, modern fantasy, historical fiction. I know you said M/s isn't your favorite genre, and there's several characters for that in my profile, don't let that scare you off. I've just been having bad luck finding partners for other types of rp so far since coming back to gaia
-I'm fine with just playing one character, though what are your thoughts on some npc interaction?
-I do mostly fantasy rp so age is less relevant, I don't currently have any human character, but I typically go for the 19-24 range for looks att the very least.
-I'm trying to learn italian but otherwise I only know english and bad english wink oh, and a few swear words in gaelic and insults in french. I think you're off the hook language wise.

I think thats everything. If you have any ideas in mind, I'd love to hear them, otherwise, I have one to share, if you don't mind playing a guy. Otherwise, I'll be trying to think of ideas to bounce off you if you are interested. Looking forward to hearing from you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 am
saya mini

I'm not that familiar with FF actually, on top of that I really want to try a RP with canon characters now, which is my current craving along with one of the genres listed. We seem like we'd be okay. To make things easier, we'll try not to include NPC's/multiple locations, so we don't have to add "moodlet"/"location"/"company" wihcih would make things a lot easier. Do you have any cravings/ideas?

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 pm
Caimbrie
saya mini

I'm not that familiar with FF actually, on top of that I really want to try a RP with canon characters now, which is my current craving along with one of the genres listed. We seem like we'd be okay. To make things easier, we'll try not to include NPC's/multiple locations, so we don't have to add "moodlet"/"location"/"company" wihcih would make things a lot easier. Do you have any cravings/ideas?

Hmm I was actually planning on launching a pretty complex Death Note RP idea that would involve some crazy rules and dice rolling but no canon characters. Aside from that I don't have any particular cravings. I like the idea of not including NPCs and multiple locations - saves the trouble of coding that moodlet lol. Which canon characters/fandoms were you thinking of again?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:59 am
saya mini

Hmm I was actually planning on launching a pretty complex Death Note RP idea that would involve some crazy rules and dice rolling but no canon characters. Aside from that I don't have any particular cravings. I like the idea of not including NPCs and multiple locations - saves the trouble of coding that moodlet lol. Which canon characters/fandoms were you thinking of again?

I like the idea of Death Note, however, I would prefer no dice rolling. I don't mind rules as long as their not in the TOS (because even if this wasn't a RP it'd still be wrong, so copying and pasting rules from the TOS is pointless unless you forget), I don't mind the usage of original characters. I'd have to make some pretty graphics for this because I think I would like to use a new character. Does lol. I was thinking of Rune Factory / Kingdom Hearts the most. But Death Note is better. Can this role play use real pictures? I haven't done a role play a like that for awhile.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 pm
Caimbrie
saya mini

I like the idea of Death Note, however, I would prefer no dice rolling. I don't mind rules as long as their not in the TOS (because even if this wasn't a RP it'd still be wrong, so copying and pasting rules from the TOS is pointless unless you forget), I don't mind the usage of original characters. I'd have to make some pretty graphics for this because I think I would like to use a new character. Does lol. I was thinking of Rune Factory / Kingdom Hearts the most. But Death Note is better. Can this role play use real pictures? I haven't done a role play a like that for awhile.

Well one of my other friends is interested in the Death Note one and we already have the rules sort of structured, so maybe we could do a different Death Note RP? Death Note OCs seem like they could be awesome lol I've had ideas for something like that for a while now. But just so you know I'm terrible at graphic design ._. I'm totally good with real life face claims but I just suck at making graphics. By rules I mean like how often we post, how long posts are etc. - more like guidelines. (:

Omg now I'm all excited. ajsl;afjdsa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:29 am
saya mini

Depending on the actual rules, I won't mind the rules too much. I love DN OC's. Aaaw, I can do some graphics for you if I ahve the time. Oh I see, those rules are fine then. If you want, we could try do a small group rp, that would seem like fun but it's only if you guys are up to it.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 am
Caimbrie
saya mini

Depending on the actual rules, I won't mind the rules too much. I love DN OC's. Aaaw, I can do some graphics for you if I ahve the time. Oh I see, those rules are fine then. If you want, we could try do a small group rp, that would seem like fun but it's only if you guys are up to it.

I think I'd be okay with a 1x1 right now since I've never really done one and I want to try it. Um here are the ideas we have so far just to keep things organized:

- Death Note
      - Real people pictures
      - OCs
      - Potential canon characters

So maybe we could do like open world development after the anime ends, but someone is using the Death Note again? One of us would be Kira? Or it could take place during the Light/L arc but then there would be a lot of canon characters we'd have to include. Any other ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:33 am
saya mini

I've done it quite a few times and I always had the problem where the other rp'er forgets to respond. So I hope this rp stays alive. I'd like someone to use the death note again, I don't mind being Kira or not. I think we could just do one of us being L and the other being Kira, focusing on that arc would be really interesting.

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:45 am
Caimbrie
saya mini

I've done it quite a few times and I always had the problem where the other rp'er forgets to respond. So I hope this rp stays alive. I'd like someone to use the death note again, I don't mind being Kira or not. I think we could just do one of us being L and the other being Kira, focusing on that arc would be really interesting.

So the other one would be Light? And which genre are we going for? Also I have school starting next week but I don't anticipate being much less active or anything - I just won't be on Gaia in class. If I ever can't reply for more than like a day I'll let you know. Unlikely though considering I'm kind of a relentless addict...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:56 am
saya mini

In short, yes. Horror, comedy and fantasy would suit this best I think? I have college too, but I'll try to be active as much as possible. I think I'll reply once a day at least unless I fall ill or something, then I'll try to let you know as soon as possible!

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

saya shiver

Devout Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:03 am
Caimbrie

I think trying to replicate the greatness of that arc would be a little tricky >< We could try but things were tied up pretty well, so without altering parts of the story I'm not sure where we'd start. At the beginning? It might be easier to do a second generation OC type thing; I guess it depends on what we're up for. Agreed on the genres - horror, comedy and fantasy sound perfect. If we do end up doing the L/Light arc who would you want to be?

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff