Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Online shopping---your fav sites to shop at?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you online shop?
  yes
  no
View Results

cotton on

Kawaii Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Hello girlies,i am curious to know where do you guys shop at since online shopping is becoming so popular now! Do tell me what sort of things do they sell there and why do you buy from there emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:14 pm
I don't usually buy but I look through amazon.com and i also make outfits on polyvore.com where they give you links to were the items can be bought.  

green_eyed_jess

Shy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

givrali

Badgeless Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:15 pm
            I looove online shopping!! I swear sometimes I think I'm addicted to it. XD

ANYWAYS!! It normally depends on what I'm looking for and my budget.

My go to site is of course amazon.com. Not only do they have almost anything and everything they also have some amaaaazing deals. I managed to buy over 10 items with only 30 dollars! 3nodding It was things like a new bag, jewelry, nail polish, things like that. A lot of the things were even less than a dollar and even better, FREE SHIPPING!! Sure it takes a to get here, -ordered on the 16th those things and it's arriving from 17th - 21st of January- but with deals like that it's worth it!

For clothing it depends. Lately I've been going to a site called mode-5.com. They've got some really nice clothing imo. Though sometimes it looks more like for YA's and can be a bit pricey but I like going there when I have some extra money. If not I like going there just to stare at all the clothes I wish I could have. XD

Another site I go to is fab.com. I've just recently started getting things from there, so I'm not 100% sure what they have but I've found some pretty nifty stuff from there! emotion_bigheart

Of course there are more but... those three are the one's that I mostly use (plus i'm on them right now so made it even easier) emotion_bigheart

If I can remember/find any other one's I'll post them here! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I have an online shopping addiction. whee
I shop on Modcloth.com where they sell vintage styled items and clothes.
eBay.com for cheap bargains, fabrics for sewing and basically anything.
elf.com for affordable and decent quality make-up.
bookdepository.com for cheap books and free shipping worldwide.

Clasela
Crew

cotton on

Kawaii Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm
green_eyed_jess

Polyvore is a great site! I love it there 3nodding
givrali

I think i'm addicted to online shopping as well >.<
It's bad....hahha.....
Clasela

Oooh,i'll check them out,thanks heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:23 pm
I buy a lot on amazon.com, they have great deals on some anime items. But, you do have to look for them. I got most of the entire two seasons + Blueray combo pack DVD movie for Gundam 00 for under 30 us$. It can be a great place to find things like that. Also, they have a ton of stuff direct from sorces, instead of buying from some random joe. I can even get good deals on Bandai model kits outside of Japan.(Bandai makes Kuroko no Basket too...)  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Ophrysia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:14 pm
I'm an Amazon addict. XD Though I buy more CD's and comics than anything else, still.

I'm not a big fan of buying clothes online, because I like to be able to try things on and knoow they fit right, first.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:00 am
I mostly go to Hottopic.com, MerchNOW.com, and Amazon. Soometimes Ebay or JList.com. Im kinda really addicted to shopping online even though i never have much money xD  

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:50 pm
Im also quite addicted to online shopping aswell! xD my most favorite online store is Storenvy.com my goodness all the clothes there are way too cute!! But i must admit some of the clothing is a bit expensive so I look for the clothes there and find it alot cheaper on Ebay or Amazon! hahah! if you make an account on Storenvy please do follow me on there! @tummytumsxd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:57 pm
http://gesshoku.com
I had squeegams. Can't afford anything, though ;_______;  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 am

I'm currently obsessing over this new site called wornontv.net. It has pretty much all my favorite shows and where to find there clothes so you can have them too. Honestly it's magic and I squeel every time I find something new I was looking for. Other then that I shop on amazon.com etsy.com and yeah I think that's it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 pm
I go to 5 dollarmal.com it sells clothing, shoes purese jewelry everything is 5$ or lower :3 :3  

miaxloveless210

MsMash

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 pm
Amazon..cause they have EVERYTHING..and I mean everything..lol. For beauty products at good prices I like Ulta..Shoes!
6PM Just to name a few.. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:29 pm
I do a lot of online shopping for various reasons but some of my favorite stores are Maurices and Gilly Hicks. Maurices can be a little pricey in-store but online there are a ton of really great clearance sales, plus their jeans always fit the same way so I can order the same size and style and know they'll fit without having to try them on!
Gilly Hicks is mostly for underwear, of course, but they also have some great online deals like $15 bras and the like. Fast shipping, too!

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:16 pm
F*ckthemainstream

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items