Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Fushigi Yuugi] <33 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:43 pm
My God, there needs to be a thread for this! gonk Once it hits the double digits in the manga, did anyone notice the yaoi scenes and parodies skyrocketing? XD

Volume 10: Parody of Nakago "raping" Tamahome because the fans requested it. XD Joyous.

*cough* So yes, anything related to Fushigi Yuugi yaoi goes here! <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:19 pm
I've seen the anime and only skimmed the manga, which my sister owns...
Uhh, yes! I'm all over the slash for this. xD Anything involving Nuriko, Chichiri and Tasuki. Or just together.
The twincest, of course.
Nakago and Tamahome. :< When will Miaka finally realise her man is gay and she wants Yui? Hopefully soon.
I love how Watase Yuu can parody her own characters. I admire that.

Nefalkarx

Iciak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:50 am
To tell the truth, Watase's jokes were the only slashy thing I saw in Fushigi Yugi. I don't know why, but her comics are just unslashable for me, and while I do realize that there are fandoms for quite a few pairings, I can't bring myself to actually ship them. Tasuki/Chichiri, for example - pretty popular and theoretically quite nice, yet it doesn't appeal to me at all.

There are two FY pairings I've thought of on my own, though: Miaka's brother/his friend (what were their names again?) and Seiryu/Suzaku.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:27 pm
Mmm Fushigi Yugi... one of my fave anime of all time. My favorite "couple" would be Suboshi and Amiboshi. Normally, I'm not really into twincest, but with them it works. Very well wink  

justamunkey

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:34 pm
justamunkey
Mmm Fushigi Yugi... one of my fave anime of all time. My favorite "couple" would be Suboshi and Amiboshi. Normally, I'm not really into twincest, but with them it works. Very well wink

Oh hell yes. Suboshi/Amiboshi is one of the few incest pairings I like. <33

I also like Nakago/Tamahome when played well. :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:20 pm
It's been years since I've been into FY but I shall always cry...

Tatsuki/Nuriko all the way! biggrin

I do like Chichiri/Tatsuki but not nearly as much as Tatsuki/Nuriko. I think that if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have even gotten as far as I did with the series. This is reinforced by the fact that I didn't finish the series after Nuriko kicked the bucket.

[Ryoga-chan]
Volume 10: Parody of Nakago "raping" Tamahome because the fans requested it. XD Joyous.

Anime Hell 3 AMV attached that scene to Date Rape by Sublime. It was hilarious. "...even though he now takes it in the behind" *snorts* *cackles*  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:20 am
xd I loved that! I nearly fell of my chair when they showed that. x3

Er - I don't really fangirl over TasuNuri and TasuChichi much. sweatdrop Actually, it's odd how I never paired Chichiri off with someone.

Oh, except in this fanfic with Tamahome, but that was completly by accident. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:17 pm
TWINCEST!!!!!! Ami and Subo are sooo kawaii and hawt together. And then there's the OG of FY pairings which just makes me cry no matter how cannon it is. Hotohori and Nuriko are just....... crying such a touching couple. Most of the fanfictions I have read focused on them are just so sad and angsty.  

Yami Kimochi

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:25 pm
Hotohori/Tamahome, anything with Noriko, and Boshicest pwn us all

I own the first DVD and the first two mangas... but I've seen the whole series and read up to 11 ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:49 am
lurkindarkness

I own the first DVD and the first two mangas... but I've seen the whole series and read up to 11 ninja

I don't suggest you go into the second arc, completly killed everything I had going for FY. (Except the Tasuki/Tamahome in volume 17, but that's about it. XP)

Ooo, Boshicest, sounds catchy. heart

User Image

Pwndd

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:36 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
lurkindarkness

I don't suggest you go into the second arc, completly killed everything I had going for FY. (Except the Tasuki/Tamahome in volume 17, but that's about it. XP)

Ooo, Boshicest, sounds catchy. heart

User Image

Yeah, it goes on for a while, so I might not get the rest of FY for quite sometime, I tend to avoid that massivly-never-ending series, 'cause then I'll go broke crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:53 pm
Speaking of neverending, what's your top five yaoi pairings for FY (or something like that)?  

Pwndd

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:47 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Speaking of neverending, what's your top five yaoi pairings for FY (or something like that)?

5) Tatsuki/Chichiri
4) Hotohori/Noriko
3) Tamahome/Noriko
2) Hotohori/Tamahome
1) Boshicestual luve!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:41 am
8D

1. Boshicest <33
2. InuSuki >.> <.< And Tamakiba
3. Nakago/Tamahome
4. Tasuki/Tamahome
5. Nuriko/Hotohori

Pwndd

Glitterdash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:46 am
NakagoxTamahome is one of the most Goddamn sexiest pairings I've ever seen. =D The amount of times I've rewatched that episode where he kisses him... *drool*.

AmiboshixSuboshi is really adorable, it's the only incest I really like in anime/manga. Although, it does kind of worry me, because it'd be like having sex... with yourself. Which forces me to the conclusion that perhaps they're just very vain. XD

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games