Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am
Zactura
Aah, I have a question about the acceptability of a plush as well. ; y;

I've been working on a plush of my big ol' quest, and then I kind of. thought about it and figured I'd roll on in here and ask about it before I went much further! He's technically a FFXII cosplay, being that he's a Mesmenir OC adapted for here--
side note I wish that ref had been uploaded when I was doing this quest's ref--and I was wondering if he'd maybe count as different enough? I know he's pretty...base model, but I can add things to him pretty easily.

Plush below. u vu Refs for the actual quest thing are [ here ] and [ here ], even if they're old and slightly out of date.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't hold me to this, I'm making educated guesses here.

I think that the wildlife OC's ( much like the Pokemon ones ) wouldn't count as cosplays, so long as they are not a specific replica. So like if I did a Raichu OC, he'd have an accessory or some scars/nicks in his tail, ect, making him not the actual Pokemon, but a likelihood of one.
If that makes any sense.

But I think that with the FF Monsters, it would be much in the same. Especially since there are so many of said monsters.
But definitely wait for a worker of Soquili to answer the question. xD I'm just making educated guesses based off other things that happen in shop.

Added Note: I love that plush! Those monsters from FFXII were some of my favorites! I was always really, really sad when I had to kill them, cause they fell over and I was like "Nnnn... SORRY AWESOME HORSE THINGY!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:52 am
So, I keep seeing different people use this hair edit and tail =). I would like to know if someone can post a link to a download =D?

User Image  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:30 pm
ladyfirefox89
So, I keep seeing different people use this hair edit and tail =). I would like to know if someone can post a link to a download =D?

User Image

Project Strife posted that template on the first page?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:39 pm
Wow, I have no idea how I missed that o___o;;;.

Thank you 4laugh !  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:07 pm
I was never clear on this matter, and I thought I would ask here in relevance to what I'll be requesting in the raffle~ 8'3 I understand no edits will be made for the CYO/Plushie conversions, but does that include stock edits? Such as harpy back feet/feathers? o uo Harpys are not official breeds either, are they? /just curious how that might work xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:55 pm
Roman Foi
I was never clear on this matter, and I thought I would ask here in relevance to what I'll be requesting in the raffle~ 8'3 I understand no edits will be made for the CYO/Plushie conversions, but does that include stock edits? Such as harpy back feet/feathers? o uo Harpys are not official breeds either, are they? /just curious how that might work xD

Stock breed features are not considered edits. However, "harpies" are not an official breed in this shop. Hippogryphs are the official breed and are only available with front claws. Back claws would be considered a mutation and not available in CYO conversions.

Template feather manes exist, so those might show up on CYO conversions.

Check out the variety of unedited breed options here!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:05 pm
mindsend
1) usually it tends to be medium edits and a rare breed, however we try occasionally to do a "Best of" that end up with the mutations/species shown. Its less likely to get BUT possible.

Just to be clear, like in previous years "super rares" wont be given out, am I correct? For ex: Angenis ouo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:25 pm
Roman Foi
mindsend
1) usually it tends to be medium edits and a rare breed, however we try occasionally to do a "Best of" that end up with the mutations/species shown. Its less likely to get BUT possible.

Just to be clear, like in previous years "super rares" wont be given out, am I correct? For ex: Angenis ouo

Correct!  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 am
I don't know if I just totally over looked it in the first place, but conversions will be unedit only?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:31 am
junglerunner
I don't know if I just totally over looked it in the first place, but conversions will be unedit only?!
To my knowledge I think this is correct, I think it's mentioned in the rules somewhere.

EDIT: On the front page of this thread in red…first post. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:41 am
*Nods* I've only just noticed it, must of overlooked it the first time XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:47 pm
All the links to the bases by LydaLynn aren't working! :<  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 am
I noticed that myself. It's a bit late for this CYO but I'll try and re-compile them and have them back up for the next CYO. I'll likely add a few more flutter wings as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:07 pm
Ah, okay! |3

Now I have another question. Where can I find the plush base that has the ringlet mane/tail on it? I've seen a few plushies with ringlets and I can't find the base. :<

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas