Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:15 am
mindsend

1) usually it tends to be medium edits and a rare breed, however we try occasionally to do a "Best of" that end up with the mutations/species shown. Its less likely to get BUT possible.

2) I PERSONALLY have no issue with "Fictional Wildlife" as long as they are treated as Original characters and have other things added to them (personal hairstyles, accessories and so on) But even if we didn't, hybrids like that are sort of personal OC's so we wouldnt really count things like your hybrid or personal Fakemon's or things like "Venotails" (venonat-Ninetails hybrid) as long as they're all given the special snowflake treatment. Just like its impossible to say no to all the black leopards in existence haha.

Okie doke that's sort of what I thought in terms of the first question - but I wanted to be sure before I went crazy and tried to color something for someone C:

And so - i'm sorry Mind XD - you're saying it is OK to allow him to be plushie converted?

* is brain dead this week * My finals are eating me alive!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:32 pm
just to clarify, this is okay right?

User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 pm
As long as it's not going in the raffle, I think that may be okay surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:00 pm
Andranis
As long as it's not going in the raffle, I think that may be okay surprised

I wasn't planning on putting it in a raffle. Just giving it away :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm
AstoriaFallen

You can give it away but they cant even have it on their POST much less as the one that counts for a ticket since it's a VERY obvious cosplay and one already OWNED by someone in shop at that.

Depawsit

Yeah it means you can have him converted :3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm
mindsend
AstoriaFallen

You can give it away but they cant even have it on their POST much less as the one that counts for a ticket since it's a VERY obvious cosplay and one already OWNED by someone in shop at that.

Is there a link of colors we can't do? I'm doing cosplay example for people who like specific characters, just to cheer them up, not to have them converted to real characters.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:00 pm
AstoriaFallen
mindsend
AstoriaFallen

Is there a link of colors we can't do? I'm doing cosplay example for people who like specific characters, just to cheer them up, not to have them converted to real characters.

The colors arent the issue, the cutie mark is the main thing keeping them from being convertible, but you can still make cosplays for them they just cant convert them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm
mindsend
AstoriaFallen
mindsend
AstoriaFallen

The colors arent the issue, the cutie mark is the main thing keeping them from being convertible, but you can still make cosplays for them they just cant convert them.

Okay, I wasn't planning on having them converted and I'll let those I gift (with clear cosplay markings) know they can't have it converted. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:55 pm
Um...some of the .psd's are broken/can't download (i.e. skinwalker and cerinei)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:46 pm
If anyone has the angeni template or one with fluffy fetlocks could you reupload them please? heart  

Feydrah

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Aah, I have a question about the acceptability of a plush as well. ; y;

I've been working on a plush of my big ol' quest, and then I kind of. thought about it and figured I'd roll on in here and ask about it before I went much further! He's technically a FFXII cosplay, being that he's a Mesmenir OC adapted for here--
side note I wish that ref had been uploaded when I was doing this quest's ref--and I was wondering if he'd maybe count as different enough? I know he's pretty...base model, but I can add things to him pretty easily.

Plush below. u vu Refs for the actual quest thing are [ here ] and [ here ], even if they're old and slightly out of date.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:13 am
Edited: Question answered by Project Strife  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Skm Imperatoriene

Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:45 pm
Um, I have a question. Please don't yell at me or anything. I didn't see anything about it, but if I did skip something about it. sweatdrop

Um, in the Hopefuls thread, are we allowed to post as many requests as we want, so long as we only ask for one for ourselves?

I apologize if this is a stupid question. Please don't hit me or set me on fire or anything. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:04 pm
Skm Imperatoriene
Um, I have a question. Please don't yell at me or anything. I didn't see anything about it, but if I did skip something about it. sweatdrop

Um, in the Hopefuls thread, are we allowed to post as many requests as we want, so long as we only ask for one for ourselves?

I apologize if this is a stupid question. Please don't hit me or set me on fire or anything. o.o
I believve so =D. Seeing as you never know what will inspire someone to make a plush nwn.

Maybe have your most wanted form in the open, and put the rest in a soiler? Or in a smaller font nwn?

And if you do get a plush I suggest putting in your post that you recieved one<3. That way people can spread more love or still get inspired by plush idea you might have.

Good luck =D!  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Skm Imperatoriene

Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:05 pm
ladyfirefox89
Skm Imperatoriene

I believve so =D. Seeing as you never know what will inspire someone to make a plush nwn.

Maybe have your most wanted form in the open, and put the rest in a soiler? Or in a smaller font nwn?

And if you do get a plush I suggest putting in your post that you recieved one<3. That way people can spread more love or still get inspired by plush idea you might have.

Good luck =D!

Thank you! <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas