Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
We should start calling the new Cee Eee Ohhhh "Goldemort" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diosu

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:59 pm
A user in SF came up with the name, and I love it. It all started when we couldn't refer to the Cee Eee Ohhhh by his real name and people called him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:02 pm
Diosu
A user in SF came up with the name, and I love it. It all started when we couldn't refer to the Cee Eee Ohhhh by his real name and people called him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Hi hun! I had to do a quick edit on your post (Cee Eee Ohhh) just to make sure we don't tread into hot water by mistake. Hope you don't mind my watching out. smile  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 pm
XD!! GOLDEMORT.

That's great. Thank you so much for sharing!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:10 pm
It makes me think of a shiny, gold version of Voldemort. cat_xp  

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Kangit
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 pm
Madame Xiva
Diosu

Hi hun! I had to do a quick edit on your post (Cee Eee Ohhh) just to make sure we don't tread into hot water by mistake. Hope you don't mind my watching out. smile

Do they have problems with us mentioning the word, "Cee Eee Ohhh," too? I thought they just wanted us to stop using his real name.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:16 pm
Kangit
Madame Xiva
Diosu

Do they have problems with us mentioning the word, "Cee Eee Ohhh," too? I thought they just wanted us to stop using his real name.

LOL.....honestly, it was tongue in cheek to cover our you-know-whats just-in-case. wink You just never know.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Kangit
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 pm
Madame Xiva
Kangit
Madame Xiva
Diosu

LOL.....honestly, it was tongue in cheek to cover our you-know-whats just-in-case. wink You just never know.

cat_razz Seems like they'd be able to figure what it means, though. I think you had another nickname (Crowned Evil One, I think?) that was pretty subtle. cat_xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:28 pm
Kangit
Madame Xiva
Kangit
Madame Xiva
Diosu

cat_razz Seems like they'd be able to figure what it means, though. I think you had another nickname (Crowned Evil One, I think?) that was pretty subtle. cat_xp

LOL...Touche! cat_rofl  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 pm
lol crowned evil one

Goldemort is suitable cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:22 am
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Pfff, Goldemort...xD

and that is all.

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:42 am
Oh..I have a couple...

....or maybe we can just start using "Nyx" since the Gaian God seems to fit as well....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 pm
YES. Oh my gosh I wish I had thought of that! I think I noted "Voldemort" as one of the things that's pissing me off on gaia in our massive complaint/frustration thread. Goldemort is even better. Crowned Evil One is also pretty awesome. heart  

Cruznick06

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 pm
Certified Evil One

I made a crack at him being Voldie and bleeding to find Gaia's Harry Potter in the guild before
Lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:54 am
Diosu

lol  

Quank

Familiar Codger

Great Lakes haze

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:44 pm
Diosu

I like it. mrgreen  
🎭Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces