Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] It's time for War (Nevada/Asteria)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:11 pm
Nevada cursed the haunted house and everything it stood for.

And what inhibited it. She didn't want to be here, she didn't want to lose another eye. Be put in a goddamn coma.

FOR ******** SAKE, SHE JUST WANTED TO BE A HUNTER.

A living hunter!!

"Please be no surprises behind door number 1."

Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.

Raja

Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:04 pm
Unfortunately, door number one had led to the haunted house. While she didn't particularly mind being stuck there again, her most recent visits had been rather void of any encounters. Call it good, call it bad, but the fact was she found patrolling aimlessly through the mists less than entertaining after a while. As well, the weather just wasn't the best for one's complexion.

She'd end up looking like she belonged in death at this rate. Not a pleasing notion.

Still, she had to make due with what was available for the time being, which led to wandering through the dark halls and into room after room. Which was where she was, now. Staring out a window that was nailed shut by some unseen force as she watched the insanity ridden fog trail across the fields surrounding the drab environment. How enthralling.

Thankfully, something interrupted her rather droll show by opening the door behind her. Alas, Nevada was going to find something a touch unpleasant behind the door. Asteria did glance over her shoulder, curiously staring at the hunter as she realized what she was seeing, and hearing the tail end of. Well... that was convenient.

"Wait and the world will provide it seems..." There really were a lot of these white jacket types that came... she'd just had bad luck lately it seemed.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:39 pm
Nevada closed her eye as the room revealed a very petite female horsewoman. Yay for her. Judging by the clothes and the wings, she guess the female was from war...

"Of course. AS if Student's were bad enough, now I have to deal with a horseman..." she hissed, drawing her tommy gun weapon and point it at Asteria.

"Well Pony, I can't leave till I beat you..or you beat me...What's it gonna be?"

Raja

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:58 pm
"Oh, if it was a student they'd probably preach some nonsense..." She waved a handle lightly, smiling a bit to herself as if it was a joke. "Don't I make things far simpler?" It was obvious as he own blade appeared in her hand that it wasn't a joke. She'd take the fight seriously of course, but she'd yet to see a human she should have truly been wary of since coming to the haunted house.

So why assume otherwise with this one?

"One less human in the world serves my interests well." She replied, deciding that closing space before she was shot at would be in her best interest with what her opponent was wielding. Certainly it would be an advantage. But alas, closing space was really all she had time for, especially with the footing potentially being less than reliable. She found herself having to change her path when one board creaked all to eerily at her weight falling on it as she worked to get closer to Nevada.

She'd have to find a chance to attack later.

--------------------

HP: 20/20
Action: Attacking
Damage Done: 0
FEARS: T1 Battle Cry // T2 Swift Strikes

Nyxtsuki Moon

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 pm
Nevada snorted at the horseman, closing her eye.

"The last thing anything made of FEAR is simple." She shook her head, "No matter how many times we send you off, you keep coming back."

She hated how the horsewoman disappeared from her sight in a instant, blaming it on her single eye vision. The creak of board earned a quick shot at...and a miss.

"Trying to sneak up on me is only going to piss me off more." Nevada mumbled, "Just attack straight on, isn't that what your kind is about?"

Nevada: 25/25
Damage: U HAD 1 JOB
Charge: 0/3

Raja

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 am
The hunter had a point. As unpleasant as dissipation was, if she took a rest for a few days after it, she'd survive. Humans, on the other hand, were delicate and fragile little things. So easily broken. "An amusing prospect, but you too will keep coming back until we exterminate you to the fullest. As you fancy yourself little predators of some sort, right?" Or perhaps a champion for the human race, whatever the case was, they were merely fools.

She laughed a bit at the comment that was made as she worked to choose a path that seemed more stable than the previous one, looking over the boards around the hunter carefully to choose her path before moving again. "My dear, when you choose an avenue to fight that does not involve rotting floorboards, I'd be happy to comply." After all, sneaking around wasn't exactly a proud way to fight either. No, she was a warrior of war, crafty, but still far better known for their strength and strong wills than being sneaky. "But do not generalize us too much, human." And with that she moved forward again, aiming to strike at Nevada properly this time. Alas, once more rotting wood thwarted her, this time full out giving way with a crack and causing her to trip in the process.

SERIOUSLY. This place was not a good room to be fighting in when her mobility was one of her strong points. This wasn't exactly going to work out well for her at this rate.

--------------------

HP: 20/20
Action: Attacking
Damage Done: 0 ONE. JOB. neutral
FEARS: T1 Battle Cry // T2 Swift Strikes

Nyxtsuki Moon
This may be one of those fights......... <-- needs moar dots

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:03 pm
"Predators?" Nevada was reminded of her time in the tear, where she went from predator to prey quickly.

"It's not like this is my ideal fighting arena either." Nevada snorted, watching the horsewoman trip. If she wasn't fighting for her life, she might've though it was adorable...

But right now, not so much.

"Why don't you just stand still and I'll shoot you out of here hmm?" She aimed the gun and fired, hitting around the horsewoman who was trapped.

Nevada: 25/25
Damage: 3
Charge: 1/3

Raja

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out