Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Beards suck (Sophie, Poke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:19 pm
Why did these things happen. Why

She had been minding her own business. Just strolling along the school grounds not concerned about anything when out of the corner of her eye she spied a cloaked figure. Before she had a chance to react, it pointed at her.

A bright light shone her way, blinding all her senses. She then felt strange, disoriented even. Why did everything appear so big now? She didn't feel her tail or horns either.

...Wait a sec.

She grasped at her chin, and felt the wispy hairs of a beard.

Gnome-Pokerus then spent the next ten minutes walking around the grounds, swearing her head off and vowing vengeance.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 pm
Sophie had been making her way to the gymnasium when she heard someone yelling. She wrestled with the decision to continue on her way or find the source for a good minute before curiousity won and she headed in the direction of the yelling. She eyed the gnome and blinked a few times before making her way over to it and bending down.

"Uh.. You okay little guy?" she said, wincing at its cursing and yelling. She shuffled back just a little - these things could bite. "Is there something I can do for you?" It clearly hadn't occurred to her that this was a student under some curse. So the ghoul tapped the little gnome on the head, patting it a little. Maybe that was all it needed.

poke mattix

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:28 am
The sudden appearance of another student had the gnome freezing on the spot, recalling how the majority of the school (herself included), didn't give two jacks about gnomes and wanted to just boot them everywhere. Thankfully this student wasn't doing such things and was even trying to calm her down. It was a nice gesture, and the head petting felt kinda nice too. But it still didn't solve her problem of being turned back to her original form, or finding the b*****d who did this.

"I want to find the jackhole who turned me into a jacking gnome!" She exclaimed, whizzing around and looking at Sophie. "Have you seen a cloaked figure about? Because I need to punch his lights out AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!"

LOLTERNATIVE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff