~Hello Girls~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:28 pm
So, I'm thinking about hosting a virtual Christmas party (which will go on throughout Christmas Eve and Christmas Day) at my house, which I've never actually even picked out or anything so my house is a plain canvas.
Right now, I'm actually in the process of figuring out where I want to locate my house. Then, I'm focusing on the decor. I could use some help picking some stuff out! 3nodding

Where should I put my house? It'd be cool to be close to peeps I know/am friends with!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:36 pm
smile thats a wonderful idea! i will need to know the dates though ^-^ so my planned event does not interfere! i would hate for our things to clash D: that wouldnt be very fun at all sad

Im willing to help out wherever you need it though!  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:40 pm
P a n d a s P a n t i e s
smile thats a wonderful idea! i will need to know the dates though ^-^ so my planned event does not interfere! i would hate for our things to clash D: that wouldnt be very fun at all sad

When were you thinking of doing yours? I would love to attend yours! biggrin We can coordinate that way we don't clash for sure! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 pm
strawberryalice

When were you thinking of doing yours? I would love to attend yours! biggrin We can coordinate that way we don't clash for sure! heart

Mine was going to be multiple days this time so more people could attend ^^ i was planning it for christmas eve and christmas but it seems as if you have planned the same, as well as new years eve/day.

I have noticed with multiple days, more people attend emotion_bigheart
If only we could have combined homes D: then both of ours would work, but i am willing to choose different dates for the christmas ones smile  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:53 pm
strawberryalice

Mine was going to be multiple days this time so more people could attend ^^ i was planning it for christmas eve and christmas but it seems as if you have planned the same, as well as new years eve/day.

If only we could have combined homes D: then both of ours would work, but i am willing to choose different dates for the christmas ones smile

I probably won't be on as much during Christmas Eve (but that's really to be determined), Maybe I could do mine Christmas Day into the day after Christmas, maybe even the day after that too? We might have an overlap on Christmas, but it's not a big deal. I don't have anything planned yet for New Years, but an event for that would be pretty awesome too! Even if you plan yours for the same days, I'll more than likely attend yours. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:56 pm
strawberryalice
strawberryalice

I probably won't be on as much during Christmas Eve (but that's really to be determined), Maybe I could do mine Christmas Day into the day after Christmas, maybe even the day after that too? We might have an overlap on Christmas, but it's not a big deal. I don't have anything planned yet for New Years, but an event for that would be pretty awesome too! Even if you plan yours for the same days, I'll more than likely attend yours. c:

We will figure something out! i would love to combine it if i could! i would find that amazing!  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 pm

We will figure something out! i would love to combine it if i could! i would find that amazing!

Yes yes! biggrin heart I would too! It would be so much fun! Do we have a Secret Santa thread yet? Maybe we could co-host one together, and we don't open them until the day of the party. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 pm
strawberryalice

Yes yes! biggrin heart I would too! It would be so much fun! Do we have a Secret Santa thread yet? Maybe we could co-host one together, and we don't open them until the day of the party. c:

Secret santa is already in the planning behind the scenes smile if you have any more suggestions for events though feel free to post them here

biggrin  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:28 pm
strawberryalice

Secret santa is already in the planning behind the scenes smile if you have any more suggestions for events though feel free to post them here

biggrin

Oh okay. I think I might have actually suggested a Secret Santa a while back in that thread. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:29 pm
strawberryalice
strawberryalice

biggrin

Oh okay. I think I might have actually suggested a Secret Santa a while back in that thread. c:

you may have! but we do it every year so i am 100% sure it will happen biggrin  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:34 pm

you may have! but we do it every year so i am 100% sure it will happen biggrin

I'm really excited. c: biggrin I look forward to it!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games