Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🎭Chatterbox
Weekend Sale, Monday Sale, Tuesday Sale, Wednesday Sale... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:17 pm
Weekend Sale
Flash sale during weekend sale
Nightmare Sale on Monday
Flash Sale on Tuesday.
The reason for the Tuesday Sale?
Quote:
Happy Tuesday, Gaians! Y'know, I feel like Tuesday is kind of overlooked in the grand scheme of things. Who celebrates a Tuesday? C'mon, guys. Give poor Tuesday a little credit. Sure, it gets overshadowed by Monday, and being stuck next to Wednesday is probably no walk in the park -- we all know Weds has got a HUGE ego -- but Tuesday always rolls around without a single complaint despite its lack of recognition. It's reliable! And I feel like we oughta celebrate Tuesday's special gung-ho nature with a little sale. Hey, it's just my way of giving back to the weekly community!

gonk Come on, Gaia!

They better not have a Sale on Wednesday, since you know, "Weds has got a HUGE ego"...

Haha, who was I kidding?
Wednesday Sale

They're not gonna have anything left for Black Friday... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:22 pm
Sales all day, every day.

Might as well just make it a thing already.  

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

Musician Allen Walker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Its daily sales. Its just gaia refused to rename it as such lol. Daily Flash Sales ftw surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:45 pm
haha! emotion_awesome

I guess that means that Wednesday won't be out done by Tuesday so I wonder what is in store for tomorrows sale pirate  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:05 pm
If they keep that theme up, the week's gonna be spent trying to one-up themselves XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:52 pm
Kitalpha Hart
If they keep that theme up, the week's gonna be spent trying to one-up themselves XD

rofl At the end of the week it's a '03 bundle containing all the MCs from that year, including the Angelic Halo.

eek GAIA DON'T DO THAT.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 pm
Pegasaurus Rex

rofl At the end of the week it's a '03 bundle containing all the MCs from that year, including the Angelic Halo.

eek GAIA DON'T DO THAT.

ACK!

As bad as I hate to say this, I'm expecting this to happen for the Black Friday Sale. I should probably enter Pwnder's contest so I can win something!! LOL

And yes, it's been a sale EVERY day of EVERY week as of late, it seems. *le sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:31 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Kitalpha Hart

eek GAIA DON'T DO THAT.
nah, that's Friday. Saturday is one of every CS item, only 1m GC emotion_awesome  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:27 pm
Yeah! Cuz you know if the days of the week get in a fight......Friday always wins cool Saturday gives up too quick and Sunday is just sitting back watching it all go down rofl

I really really hope they don't take Black Friday sales that far, but I do have an eerie feeling about it all gonk That is why I wanted to poke fun with my dinky event xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:03 pm
Pwnder
Yeah! Cuz you know if the days of the week get in a fight......Friday always wins cool Saturday gives up too quick and Sunday is just sitting back watching it all go down rofl

I really really hope they don't take Black Friday sales that far, but I do have an eerie feeling about it all gonk That is why I wanted to poke fun with my dinky event xp

rofl Sunday's the boss.
I really wonder what they're gonna sell on BF because it seems like they're doing all the popular items right NOW...
Unless it's gonna be an EVERYTHING SALE. I think that would be too much work for them though, thank goodness.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm
Pwnder

lol nice analogy of your part.

But yeah, the GC pushes are still pumping, not to mention the pop-ups. Not to mention the "update" in the Bifrost shop.

However, always remember:
The Deaf-Nex
I've been scouring through the topics in this guild and found that a lot of you are sharing in the negative nature that the website is throwing at you. In order to be part of a true "revolution", you should all be spreading positive feelings of unwavering energy!

Show Gaia you TRULY care by expressing your love for it, not disdain!

Yes, times are tough, things are changing and we don't know where we'll be in the future, but we should focus on supporting one another rather than encourage negative feelings! You're only allowing yourself to give up and that's not what we're here for!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:57 pm
my friend bought GC items instead since its impossible to earn gold nowadays. And she's a newbie sad  

Musician Allen Walker

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 pm
Musician Allen Walker
my friend bought GC items instead since its impossible to earn gold nowadays. And she's a newbie sad

emotion_0A0 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Said like Darth Vader)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:07 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Musician Allen Walker

emotion_0A0 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Said like Darth Vader)
Gaia sucks if its seen this way sad

but thats life.  

Musician Allen Walker

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 pm
I was totally right! Wednesday one-upped Tuesday for sure rofl