Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Cave Near Hogsmeade

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This cave was the home of Sirius Black and Buckbeak during the 1994 Triwizard Tournament. He used this place to steal newspapers as a stray dog, in his Animagus form. After the Second Task of the Triwizard Tournament, Sirius, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger discussed their theories on Barty Crouch Sr., Alastor Moody, Bertha Jorkins, Ludo Bagman, Severus Snape, Winky, Barty Crouch Jr., the Malfoys, and Lord Voldemort. From then on, they sent Sirius sweets, until the former prisoner of Azkaban moved to his childhood home of 12 Grimmauld Place.

After the Hogwarts High Inquisitor Dolores Umbridge sacked Rubeus Hagrid, in 1996, he went to exile in this cave. He returned to the cave, with his brother Grawp in 1998, after he was ambushed by Death Eaters.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:40 pm
Yukina101
VixenViVi

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Blonde hair and Green eyes and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun had charged up to the mountain, tears streaming down his face. He trudged through the snow in the untouched mountainside. No one would find him here. He could be alone to wallow in his heart break. "Idiot. Go on a date with a guy who is into some girl." he said dabbing his eyes. Snow was landing in his hair as he sat on the rock at the entrance to a cave. He hated this. He hated Dhyl. The whole thing was just embarrassing and heart shattering.

(( For Time purposes for Plot - Dhyl and Eun are in Hogsmeade during the first snowfall in late December before the Winter Holidays. The rest of the guild is on a different timeline than this plot, which takes place in a handful of hours ))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:12 pm
Tell me exactly
what am I supposed to do?
Now that I have
allowed you to beat me!
Do you think that
we could play another game?
Maybe I can win this time?
User Image

☒Single ☒Technically insane

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

►Gregory had been following this kid for what seemed to be hours. He hated the snow. He hated the cold. He especially hated children...but he was making an exception. This one brat was important to what he needed to be done and if that meant having to deal with one more mouth to feed then he would be self-sacrificing. Making sure his knifes were within reach and the cool pendant hung freely around his neck he began his hike up the ruddy mountain where the crying brat had made his tracks. Idiot really, what are they teaching children up at that castle now-and-days? The boy was actually sitting right there not any wiser and could be taken so easily and so quietly. But, he never did like simple. "You shouldn't be up this far from the castle Eun, who knows who you might run into out here." his deep voice rang across the open snow to the young boy while the ex-Ravenclaw boredly pulled out one of his least extravagant knives and began toying it with a mock disappointed face towards the teen.◄

✗Where: ******** cold cave
✗Who: An asian brat
✗Doing: what I do best
✗Wearing: the clothes on my back

It doesn't really seem
I'm getting through to you.
Though I see you weeping so sweetly.
I think that you might
have to take another taste,
a little bit of hell this time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:02 pm
Yukina101
VixenViVi

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun had not realized he had been watched, much less followed. That is until the man spoke. Tears still streaming his hand reached for his wand. Grabbing it he stood and turned to the man, pointing it at him. "W-who are you?" he asked as he looked at the man holding the knife. His eyes still rimmed with tears.

(( For Time purposes for Plot - Dhyl and Eun are in Hogsmeade during the first snowfall in late December before the Winter Holidays. The rest of the guild is on a different timeline than this plot, which takes place in a handful of hours ))

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 pm
Tell me exactly
Now that I have
allowed you to beat me!
Do you think that
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

►Gregory waved away the question with the hand holding the knife dramatically as he looked on at the teen. "Who I am isn't important. Now who you, or really, who your family is. Now, I don't make much of a habit of doing this," he gestured at the space between the two of them which was steadily becoming smaller as he crept forward, "but I'm always willing to try something new. And things would go so much more smoothly if I didn't have to use this and you do exactly as I say." Gregory's brown eye's flashed dangerously as he continually toyed with his weapon.◄

It doesn't really seem
I think that you might

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:18 pm
Yukina101
VixenViVi

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun glared at the man with the knife as he approached. His words put Eun on edge. "What do you want?" he asked, his eyes watching the man. It was obvious the man was not there for peaceful purposes. He knew what he should do, Get away from this man and back tio the village. But the man was blocking the only path.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:51 am
Tell me exactly
Now that I have
allowed you to beat me!
Do you think that
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

►Gregory sighed watching the air form a cloud in front of his face. Ruddy Teenagers. "What I want is for you to calmly hand me your wand and not make any sudden movements if you value your life." In one quick foot movement he was behind the Asian holding the knife directly at his pulse point on his neck, hand not shaking even minutely while his empty one raised waiting patiently for its "gift". "And then me and you are going on a little trip." The ex-con grinned showing off all his pearly whites, not that the teen could really see it but still, the thought that counts.◄

It doesn't really seem
I think that you might

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:10 am
Yukina101
VixenViVi

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun was taken by suprise as the man moved rapidly behind him, holding the blade against his neck. "Well, you seem ill informed." he said as he kicked his leg back. Aiming to ruin the man's stance. Or better, hit him where it hurts. His opposite Elbow swinging back at the same time.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:17 pm
Tell me exactly
Now that I have
allowed you to beat me!
Do you think that
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

►This was why he didn't like kidnapping. The targets were alive for one thing, at least for then and there, and they always had this stupid thing called "hope" that gave them to pull stupid stunts like what this kid was doing. Honestly, a kick and an elbow? Really? Almost bored Gregory allowed the kick to buckle him which also allowed the elbow to swing back hitting air while he toppled on top of the teen literally sitting on his legs while his arms were held above his head waving his ever present knife tauntingly. "Tsk tsk, what was that? I try to be nice and patient only to have it spat back in my face? What are they teaching this generation I have to wonder." As he spoke he trailed the blade lightly against the boy's cheek's effortless leaving small scratches, nicks really, small enough to not leave a scar but just painful enough to catch attention. "Now you are treading what little thread of patience and general niceness that I have. You are going to give me your wand. You aren't going to make a sound. And you aren't going to struggle. Easy yes?" Yet again his blindingly frightening smile was back. ◄

It doesn't really seem
I think that you might

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:48 pm
Yukina101
VixenViVi

User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun did not expect the guy to fall on him. He must have hit him wrong. What though, he did not know. He tried to pull out from under the guy as he felt the blade cut into his skin. He knew at that moment this could end in one of three ways. Cooperation, Death, or the long shot of escape. The man was asking for the wand again. He wanted the wand. And he was using a knife rather than his own. Which probably meant he didn't have one. Eun knew that the wand was his best defense, but if the man got it, it was his worst enemy. "You'll get my wand when hell freezes over." he said. His hand tight on it he shoved it into a nearby crack between two rocks and bent it. Hearing the load snap of the wood in the quiet winter air. He smirked, determined that this part was at least a win. He would not surrender so easily.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 pm
Tell me exactly
Now that I have
allowed you to beat me!
Do you think that
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

►Gregory didn't allow his satisfaction to show besides a slight widening of his smirk as he spotted the boy's wand. However it was short lived as the whelp jammed it between two rocks and snapped it. The snap echoed in his mind mirroring the exact one that happened to his own wand and he felt his rage boil over all over again. Grabbing one of the damnable rocks he quickly brought it onto the boys head. Then again. And again. And once more for good measure. Breathing heavily the ex-con looked at his handiwork with a grimace, the top of the boy's head was bleeding rather badly and he would have bruising from his right jaw and all along his crown but it had been warranted. If he had only listened....oh well. With a sigh he jumped off the unconscious boy's frame and put away his unused knife, which blinked up at him almost sadly that it hadn't been able to slice through flesh. Soon, soon he soothed the irate object. Making sure he was touching the boy he grasped the pendant around his neck and said the activation phrase before being whisked away to his hideout with only a note in his wake.◄

It doesn't really seem
I think that you might

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
You don't have to say you love me
Just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand
Believe me, believe me
I can't help but love you

User Image

Steele trudged up the pathway, keeping his eyes peeled for any sign of the wayward boy who had seemingly run up this way. He didn't know what had possessed any student to go up this way, but Timothy knew that he hadn't come back from the trip into the village. His wand was pointed forward, a lumos spell on its tip as he scanned the darkness. Until he frowned when he saw something on one of the rocks littering the ground near the cave. A closer inspection led him to discover several other items, most notably a snapped wand, a patch of bloody snow, and a note. He picked up the note, and then blanched. Lifting his wand, he muttered a quick spell, and a silver goat flowed out of his wand. "Go to the headmistress and inform her there's a possible kidnapping at the cave in Hogsmeade. One student missing, presumably unarmed and injured. Hurry!" Timothy watched his Patronus gallop into the night, then sighed as he waited. He couldn't leave this scene, not when there was potential evidence. Evidence he tampered with unwittingly. Bringing his hands to his face, he rubbed it and looked back at the note. He was getting pretty sick of people either close to him or in his house just getting abducted all the time.

___________________________
                                                            State: Worried
                                                            OOC: ...
                                                            ___________________________

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid
To take a stand
Everybody
Come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road

User Image

Peter apparated to the location outside Hogsmeade. They'd sent him to investigate the disappearance of a Hogwarts student, and Peter was definitely determined to crack this case. There'd been so many kidnappings of Ministry officials that this had to be resolved quickly. He almost didn't want to have children with how often they seemed to disappear. He sighed, quickly scanning the area with his wand for any residual spells that could pinpoint clues. He easily found the stone, the dried blood, and the snapped wand, He quickly gathered the evidence, and then proceeded to look around more closely. There were three sets of footprints he could tell, one probably belonging to the current Gryffindor Head of House. The other two belonged to the boy and the assailant. Taking out a manual camera, the Watcher took pictures of the snow, paying particular attention to where there seemed to be the most activity.

When he was done, he frowned, not liking what he saw. There didn't seem to be a lot of evidence to go on, considering that the only other bit of evidence seemed to be a note that was retrieved from the scene. Peter put away the camera and crossed his arms, his eyes already traveling around to see if he could spot anything more.
"Damn. If there was anything else, it's gone along with the kid, isn't it?." Giving the area a good once-over, he turned around, apparating away from the scene. He'd been disappointed on how little he found, and the fact was it wasn't as dangerous as Garret seemed to insinuate it could be. That was a bit of a letdown. He should give his boss an earful about that later, since Garret had promised something exciting.

-------------------------------------
State: Frustrated
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------

Hogsmeade

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out