Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 VS 1 ] Here be Ponies (Mengyao, Pokerus)* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:28 pm
After getting her a** thoroughly handed to her by Ami, Poke wasn't feeling in the brightest of moods. It still seemed she was not on par with the hunters strength, and it also reaffirmed the knowledge that many of them were just out for blood. It was a little depressing that the one she had met in the white kingdom was not the same as the real thing, and it made her wonder just who else would be ready to kill her on sight.

It appeared though that she hadn't seen the last of the haunted house today. It had only been a hour since she had left the Nurse's office that she had found herself stuck in the haunted house once more.

"s**t!" She looked around with her claws raised, half expecting the hunter to jump out and skewer her again.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 pm
One of the great mysteries of life would be that Mengyao Miao would never quite fully understand what the purpose of the Haunted House was, other than to bring discord and a ruination of one's best robes.

Though, if he thought about it, it was probably not the most intelligent idea to wear such things into a place where he had only seen negativities, so perhaps the latter was more of his own fault. Still, he had dressed accordingly this time, a plain black tunic and a pair of black pants his only set of clothes (and, of course, a black coat thrown over so that his layers were still there), Mengyao wandering aimlessly along a dark corridor. There was no particular reason he had come here today, though perhaps because over the course of several weeks he had been rather idle with his time.

He heard a noise from somewhere behind him. Mengyao turned slowly and took a few steps in the opposite direction, turning around a corner to find someone there - a Halloween student, by the looks of it, one that was vaguely familiar.

"Are you lost?" he asked her, in a not entirely friendly sort of voice.

poke mattix
remember that time I totally spaced on tagging you because I am le awesome

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:35 am
There was no hunter this time, although who she found wasn't someone much better. By the look of his stylish clothes, she could assume it was a horsemen of conquest, though weather he had the unstuck snobbish personality that put most demons to shame, was yet to be seen.

"Y....yes. Yes I am." She replied hesitantly. Poke did not trust the horsemen in the slightest, but there was no reason to lie about the fact she was lost. Maybe he wasn't a a*****e and could help her get out of here?

As she stared over Meng, she began to frown. There was something off about this guy. It was as if she knew him from somewhere but was unable to pinpoint....

...wait a moment

"....You..." She slowly raised a claw, a hint of shock beginning to dawn on her face. Because jacking hell if she was right about this then the hope of him being a upstart p***k was gonna fly out the proverbial window, and she was stuck with someone she really didn't wanna be stuck with

"..Are you the gold king?" please say no please say no

kurotomato
I dunno but I do remember the part about you being awesome

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:02 pm
The air about her was confusing to him, because it was partially tense, partially familiar in a way that Mengyao did not understand. He smoothed a graying hand down the front of his robes and flicked his fingers; an almost idle gesture, but the ghostly shape of a long, elegant bow appeared from thin air, solidifying against his palm. He felt the familiar weight of it against his skin, Mengyao gently brushing a finger along the wood.

"Are you the gold king?"

He froze where he stood, shock reverberating throughout him. He had not heard that title for quite some time now, but here it was in front of him, as tangible as day. Mengyao turned slowly, the bow still clutched in his hand, though now that he thought of it, now that he remembered, he wondered whether the weight of a sword would be more familiar to him.

"...I once went by that title, yes," he said quietly. "Why do you ask?"

poke mattix

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 am
Watching his every move, Poke saw the grayed hand move. Though it wasn't the movement that made her stagger back but the color of the hand itself. Grey. She remembered that color well, the mark of insanity. She hadn't had to concern herself with it's presence for months and here it was right in front of her. Was it contagious?

It also confused her to see the horsemen summon a long bow. How could he perform such a feat, he wasn't a reaper. But at the very least it made it clear to her that he wasn't a peaceful boil. Stretching her claws out, she almost cringed when he proved her suspicions.

"I just wanted to know if you're as much a arrogant b***h like you were before." She remarked with a scowl. It would be interesting to see how strong he was.

Letting her anger take over, she leap forward to close the distance. Her plan was to give the horsemen a lovely smack across the face.

Instead, she missed her target. By a long shot.

HP: 50
Damage: 0

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:53 pm
Whispers brushed against his thoughts as they always did, drifting in and out of earshot and focus as though they were being muffled somehow. Mengyao watched the ghoul in front of him with an inscrutable look, trying to figure out whether her feelings towards the Gold King were positive or negative.

It was soon to be decided, as it turned out. Mengyao's eyes narrowed slightly.

"I haven't changed," he said with a sort of mild disdain, though this wasn't entirely true. But she was charging towards him and he stepped back several steps automatically, twisting his body away from hers. The bow was raised, directed towards her.

"Your name," he said. "Is it Poke?"

[ HP: 40 / 40
DMG: 6 ]

poke mattix

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:35 am
With her sudden charge hitting nothing, she was left to stumble forwards, turning around just in time to feel the pinch of a arrow cut across her shoulder leaving a thin welt where it had narrowly missing embedding itself in her body. Anger began to rise up within her at such a dismal attack, not to mention she was fighting someone with a long ranged weapon.

"You may call me Pokerus." She replied coldly, before lifting her foot and slamming the heel into the uneven floorboards. The brittle wood cracked and splinted, allowing the dragon to grasp a chunk of the material and throw the material at Meng with surprising speed. She then charged at the horsemen, already pulling a fist back to deck him with.

HP: 44
Damage: 10

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:17 pm
Her anger surprised him, the wood slamming into him so fast and so suddenly that Mengyao did not have time to dodge. The force of her blow sent him staggering backwards, and he threw up one of his hands in a terrible attempt at blocking, letting out a little hiss of pain.

"What is this fury you are showing me?" he said through gritted teeth. An arrow was quickly strung, fired off in the ghoul's direction. "Was I not a good king? I seem to recall showing no one malcontent but the other kingdoms, and seeing as how you were in my kingdom, I have not treated you badly."

[ HP: 30 / 40
DMG: 11 ]

poke mattix

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:21 pm
Being so close made it hard to dodge air born projectiles, so when another arrow was fired her way, Poke had no choice but to take it. Holding her arm up, she cursed as the shaft buried deep into her arm. She ignored the pain for now, using the same arm to swing wildly at the horsemen. Her attack then paused, the ghoul staring at him incredulously.

"I think you are mistaken, gold king. For my allegiance is to the white kingdom. No, I'm pissed off for other reasons." One hand clenched, the sign of the four clans hidden from view for the meantime as she considered her options. "The main one being that your kind are arrogant pricks. Especially Medea."

Probably not the best idea to make jab shots at a priestess with mysterious powers, but she wasn't thinking about that right now.

HP: 33
Damage: 4

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:09 pm
He shrugged his shoulders. "An easy mistake, then," he said, not entirely caring that he'd thought she'd been in his kingdom. "But the gold kingdom never had any quarrel with the white kingdom; and as I recall, we were the ones who came out above all else in the end. Perhaps that is why you are angry."

Mengyao darted sideways and spun the bow around towards her again. "I don't deny that I'm rather confident in my own abilities," he said. "But insulting the priestess holds no bearing over me, as my loyalties do not lie with her."

Also probably not a good idea for him to make jab shots about a priestess with mysterious powers, but that was beside the point.

[ HP: 26 / 40
DMG: SO STRONG. MUCH STRENGTH. ]

poke mattix

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:36 pm
The knowledge that the gold kingdom had surpassed all the others was surprising to Poke, as the end of the events had been quite hard to recall. She guessed this must have happened after she had been destroyed.

She wouldn't lie though; it was aggravating to know the white kingdom had been bested.

"I may be confident, but at least I don't go shoving it in other creeple's faces all the time." The dragon saw Meng preparing his bow again and dived to the ground, rolling forwards and then grabbing the floorboards to stop herself. With quick movements she kicked out, aiming to trip the horsemen.

"I find it odd though." She crouched on the ground. "I thought Medea was the head honcho of your entire group and everyone worshiped her or something." Did that mean there were others like her around? Jack dammit she didn't want to think there were other horsemen as powerful, or even more so.

HP: 33
Damage: 6

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4 Total: 23 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:46 pm
"I do not shove," said Mengyao, bristling a little as her foot connected with his ankle. He stumbled back several steps, flinching, and leveled a look towards her, the bow gripped tightly in his hands as he said, "That is both an unfair assumption and a rude one at that. I am confident and whether or not you are offended by that is on your shoulders."

He rolled his shoulders, scowling. "Offense is a choice that is taken, not given."

Taking several steps to the side, Mengyao lifted the bow once more, and a shiver of FEAR ran down the wire, glowing a faint golden color. Two more arrows appeared beside the first, slightly translucent. He pulled back, fingers tightening on the string, and there was a look of clear disgust on his face, the gray stretching half across the bridge of his nose now.

"I do not worship a woman who expects us to follow her like creatures to the slaughter," he said disdainfully. "Just as the humans do, they serve their own accord and provide no information, but there are those that follow blindly without care."

He clenched his teeth together but didn't shoot. "I am not blind."

[ HP: 20 / 40
DMG: ......... ]

poke mattix

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 8 12-sided dice: 8, 7, 11, 9, 8, 9, 3, 6 Total: 61 (8-96)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 pm
"Spare me the lecture." Was all the ghoul had to say on the matter, rolling her eyes at Meng's attempt to scold her for being rude. It wasn't her problem if he got pissed off about it. She thought it was a safe assumption at any rate.

Her gaze then intensified, realizing the horsemen was about to unleash a powerful attack. Poke jumped to her feet fully expecting to be skewered. The spreading insanity was revolting to see, sending a shiver down the dragons spine.

It was interesting though to hear Meng speak not only about the priestess but the humans as well, though to consider them being lead to the slaughter made her feel ill.

"I doubt the humans have more of a choice then you do." She eyed him critically. "Some would have to follow or otherwise die. I don't see you having that issue."

The dragon flexed her claws as she summoned up her own fear, raising her hands high then slamming them into the ground. This time instead of cracking the wood she unleash a column of water that spread outwards. She felt the force crash into her own body, but she was sure it would hurt Meng as well.

HP: 24
Damage: 13.5
Fear: GC Y2

kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 11 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 3, 4, 2, 1, 4, 2, 2, 4 Total: 32 (11-44)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 pm
The water had the effect that she wanted - Mengyao would find himself slammed to the ground, crushed into the floor, and for several seconds all he could do was give a little gasp of pain and hold onto his bow, willing it to not be washed away.

Afterwards he lay there, dragging in a hoarse breath. He turned his head to look at her, his dark hair damp across his forehead. "Everyone has a choice," Mengyao said quietly, chest rising and falling slowly. "Including yourself. You act as though you have the upper hand, as though you're the ones that have been wronged, and yet you speak to me of arrogance and offense?"

He gave a little shake of his head, turning away. "You should look in a mirror before you cast judgement upon the rest of us."

The bow was lifted, and this time not three, but four arrows were notched into the wire, Mengyao pushing himself up with his last bit of strength and pulling back, firing rapidly.

Then he promptly lay back down, exhausted.

[ HP: 4 / 40
DMG: 30 / 2 = 15 ]

poke mattix

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:52 pm
"Since when did I act like that?!?!" Poke asked, irritated by the horsemen s tone. She was struggling to comprehend the full meaning behind his words, as well as keep her temper in check. "Do I look like I know everything? That I have all the answers?"

His next barb though cut deep, deeper then she wanted to admit to him or to herself. She stomped towards the horsemen as he turned away, ready to shout her mouth off, but was met with a volley full of arrows. Pushed back by the blow alone she struggled to stay on her feet. Arrows stuck out of her shoulders, lower stomach and legs, but she wasn't going to stop.

"The ******** are you talking about?!" She closed the distance, one hand slamming a punch in his face while the other grasped at his robes, pulling him to face her. "I can assure you I have no upper hand in anything. I'm struggling along trying to make sense of the chaos just like everything else. It's you guys who have all the jacking cards around here. You act all mysterious, showing up at the most opportune times knowing things that no one else does, then disappear with all your secrets."

Staggering as she tried to keep her grip on his clothing, she continued, wanting to find out all she could "What the hell is with the hunters. What have you done to them? Have you been the ones attacking them? They're so ramped up and ready to kill us, theres got to be a jacking reason for it!"

HP: 9
Damage: 4

kurotomato

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out