Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Silliness [random]
YO SO (Lyric Post Sign Up -- Deadline For Signups Nov 12) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm
I may or may not be doing a thing that requires a painstaking amount of drawing--!!! If any of you are familiar with the concept, basically one of those gigantic homestuck-art song things. If you're too lazy to watch the video, basically a huge set of drawings with lyrics in the art that goes with the song! except I want to do this with galla.

however, seeing as I am lazy as s**t, I have no guarantees that I will actually pull this off.

the song I've decided on picking is Youth -- Daughter

Soo, getting to the point! Two requests:
If you'd want me to include your character/one of them, please list them in order of preferred. Depending on the song picked, I may or may not go for the character you pick. So, to make this easier, please list your characters in order of preference. Also, if you want, pm me their backstories/all the info you have on them. I'll admit to not knowing everything about your characters, so the less info I have on them the harder it'll be to incorporate them into the song, aka they might not appear, blahbity blah blah. AKA GIVE ME ALL YOUR TIDBITSSSSSSSSSS (In a PM. PLEASE.)

Second order of business! If anyone would like to participate, please for the love of god, notify me. I will like, cry at your feet. qq It doesn't have to be a million lyric posts, you can literally just do one, you don't have to color it, just even making an art post for one lyric will help out a s**t ton. I don't care if it's a crudely drawn thing on a piece of notebook paper. However, if you're going to do this, please actually stick to your promise of getting it done. I honestly don't care how rough it looks. Coloring would be extremely nice, but I'm not going to be pushing at anyone's buttons. ALSO IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO THE LINE PLEASE NOTIFY ME ASAP/TELL ME IF YOU MIGHT DO THE LINE SO I'LL LEAVE IT OPEN INSTEAD OF PAINSTAKINGLY CRYING OVER IT

also, anyone who doesn't post their characters here // tells me somehow in a way I'll be able to keep and look back on easily (not skype if I talk to you super often you shits) won't get their characters drawn, 100% guarantee. I'm lazy as s**t, remember. :3 ccccccc EDIT: I've decide that I'll prioritize the characters who sign up, but when/if I have lyrics leftover or am doing a picture with two or more characters, I may pull from those who didnt sign up.

p.s: if you want to just help out with associating characters/picking out ideas for the lyrics of the chosen song, that's cool too! ooor, if you have a set of lines you think fit your own character, feel free to add them on. though there is no guarantee that your character will get those lyrics.

I'll give this three days. four, five characters as the minimum? if there isn't any interest I'll just move this to the dust closet, LOL--

Edit: Sign ups end Nov. 12

Character Preference Listing--
Tam - Ivy
Lily - Bea, Hopper, Angela, Eden?, Sage?, new character(s) (aka trio guy????idk.png)?
Holly - Skylar, Diana, trio cutie~*~*~*~*~
Bri -- Amelia, Erich, Jared? (With Angela)
Cielle -- Avery
Ji -- Heather, Trio-Guy
Jen -- Vicky
Jemma -- Miss Kim
Bell -- Sona, Kirito
London -- London
Tomo -- Dom, Zella, Kane(?)
Chi -- Emeric,Hana(?),Claude(?)

Contributers/Those who have sold their souls
-- Holly
-- Cielle
-- Tam
-- Ji
-- Jen
-- Bell
-- Tomo

Artist Preferences
Ji -- Heather, The Trio
Jen -- Vi/Bea, Sona/Vi, Bea/Vi/Hopper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 pm
#Ivy Noir
I'll help draw if you don't mind first grade scribbles. winkus.  

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:29 pm
Hello Taemii
#Ivy Noir

kisses your feet. pls send me info (pm cause we'll probably talk if it's skype) if you have developed her more than shown about her like idk that much about her LOLOL  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:41 pm
Out Of Lead
Hello Taemii
#Ivy Noir

kisses your feet. pls send me info (pm cause we'll probably talk if it's skype) if you have developed her more than shown about her like idk that much about her LOLOL

idk. there's not much tbh.
it's just what you've seen in rping
and I never rp in forums so I mean  

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 pm
Amelia is the preference, but if Erich is easier, that works too.

Don't do Jared, unless it's to be teasing around with Angela. (:

I can help you with the song lyrics/art thing if you want me to, my dear.
I love that song ;w; So very much.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:40 pm
#Avery Belleson
I wanna help out as much as i can but you've seen it before and you know how i can't draw for s**t. gomen QAQ  

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:24 am
Miss Kim would love to be involved?

The whole first verse does not suit her, it is too upbeat and light?
You could probably introduce a lot of students into this section though.

These lyrics could be related to her, or even said by her, in fact;

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of us you are heaving through corrupted lungs.
Setting Because I set fire to our your insides for fun

((After 'the lovers that went wrong' Is a bit where the drums come in.
It sounds darker and more sinister, which would suit her a bit))

One day we'll I'll reveal the truth
That one you will die before he you gets there.

And if you're still bleeding you're the lucky ones

((The flood thingy doesn't seem to be related to her at all?))

You caused it.
((Well she caused a few things, but not much emotional trauma, as far as I can remember. Maybe she could be in this bit because she's part of the school?))

Ringing in my your head when you I broke my your chest

'Cause most of us are bitter over someone.
Setting fire to our insides for fun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:27 am
Okay kiddies, here's some ideas. Some of these are what Li has mentioned on skype, some of them are my own.

Shadows settle on the place, that you left.
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness.

Pictures of the galla school grounds, dorms, infirmary, whatever, either empty or with only one character in each picture.

Setting fire to our insides for fun
Li's idea for Bea. Here's an example of how I thought that idea would look. May or may not go with that picture depending on the whole style of the thing.

Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong.

Li's idea for Sona and Rory.

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth

I was thinking either a group picture with the students messing around or a couple of single shot of characters bruised and beaten after missions but still smiling.

Chasing visions of our futures
Students running towards an open door, or maybe a door that has CIA written on it. Something symbolic of the futures that the students have, as a collective. The students could be portrayed as white silhouettes on a black background.

One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there.

Li thought this would be good for Skylar. I think, as maybe a continue of the last line, Skylar (or another character if someone can think of a better fit) is clearly shown running, but then is shot (white silhouette on black with red splatter. Just imagine it. It looks amazing).

And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones.
If we don't do wounds on the 'we are the wild youth' line, then here's a good place to put it. Probably characters fixing up wounds here, maybe with help from Miss Kim.

Well I've lost it all, I'm just a silhouette,
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget,
My eyes are damp from the words you left,
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest.
Ringing in my head, when you broke my chest.

I think this whole stanza would be best used in reference to the teachers and staff, because I can imagine there's a very real fear among real teachers and the teachers in the rp that their efforts for these children are all for naught, that they will be forgotten when the kids leave.

And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one,
Li's idea for Amelia and Dominic.

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:45 am
[whispers] Victoriaaaa

I would post more advice but it's too early in the morning :'D Maybe I'll edit this later

EDIT: ah yes if you would like art help I can extend my services  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 am
Out Of Lead

Uh yeah Hi

I was wondering if I could enter with Sona and Kirito? I don't have specific parts yet
and i would like to help with the art if i could

*slowly crawls away*  

[Bell-chan]

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 am
You can include London if ya like. Just as Miss Kim's assistant if ya want or even as her own individual. I don't care, just be cool to see her included smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:53 pm
Out Of Lead

'Artist Preferences'

Do explain, si vous plait?  

Chayssi

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 pm
Eloquent Melodies
Out Of Lead

'Artist Preferences'

Do explain, si vous plait?

Basically the characters my slaves the contributors would prefer. uwu It's a way for me to keep track LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:23 pm
Hey~
I'd prefer Emeric and his big, heavy sweater over Hana and Claude. emotion_kirakira
And I may be able to help in some way as well. ^^  

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:22 pm