Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Tough Love? (Rikki and Kier)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:21 am
Rikki had found, over the course of a couple weeks, that sparring was a good way to keep him focus and occupied. It gave him something to do when he wasn't busy trying to remind Danny of who he was. It didn't hurt that he'd discovered he'd need to spar a little to graduate. Two bats, one stone.

He headed back into the gym for probably the too many'th time recently and kept a look out for a decent partner. He'd learned after the first spar, and was in a loose black shirt and his orange sweat pants. They were a lot easier to move in than his usual jeans.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 am
After the house cup battle exhibition, Kier felt that it was time for her to finally drag herself to the gym for some sparring. When she was younger she had scraps with in alley ways but now with a comfy home and a dorm she really hadn't the need to stand her ground or defend her territory, or at least not yet. Wearing a pair of old worn out boots, tattered shirt, patched sweater and some torn leggings Kier immediately walked into the gym with her hands on her hips and glanced around.There were a few peeps who immediately avoided her gaze, others were busy but the boil with the orange pants caught her attention.

Casually walking over she grinned and waved at him, "You want to spar?"

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 am
Rikki turned to the ghoul who spoke to him and looked her up and down. He couldn't recall seeing her anywhere, not even a class. He was pretty sure he'd remember that much fluff. "You new here?" That would mean she was probably younger, and he'd have to go a little easier.

Which wasn't the end of the world, really. He summoned his bladed chains and twirled them in a small, loose arc.

"Yeah sure, I'll spar."

stella cinere rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 am
"I guess you could call me new, I've only been here for a few months," Kier replied as she pulled off her sweater and laid it in a crumple heap on the old floor. Her curiosity was peeked when he summoned a series of bladed chains and in return pulled up wisps of flames in the palms of her hands as her claws grew longer.

Giving him a thumbs up she replied,"Awesome, the name is Kieran by the way but you can just call me Kier."

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:59 pm
"Welcome to the school, then. Hope you can handle the craziness." He raised his brows at the flames, but there was no other reaction. He'd been with Danny for too long to get spooked by a little heat.

"I'm Nyyrikki, but I'd prefer Rikki," he returned with a cheeky grin. Since she was newer, he'd let her make the first move.

hanging gallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 am
[CRIES LOUDLY I DIDNT MEANT TO QUOTE I MEANT TO EDIT A TYPO]  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

stella cinere rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 pm
"Oh the craziness is like home but with more characters that I don't know," she replied before taking a step and lunging forward her palm flat as she slashed towards his arm.

Giving him a another toothy grin and taking a stance, "again nice to meet you Rikki."

HP: 30/30
Damage: 1
Target: Rikki
Effect: NA

DarkHeartedSorrow
ITS OK SORRY I WAS SLOW

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items