Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm
Changes to Smashblox

Seems the cash payout has been lowered substantially, and there are now several tiers to win by playing with GOLD!!!

I'm going to consider this a sign that Gaia might actually be listening after all.

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:36 pm
nope, on flynn at least.
the rest, gaia may listen xD  

Musician Allen Walker

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Supporrtive of this change, and...(skeptically,) hopeful for future changes like this..
<3

Gaia sure is battling my heart, every which-way.
confused

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:43 pm
BlueRain88

Supporrtive of this change, and...(skeptically,) hopeful for future changes like this..
<3

confused

I think we're all still skeptical, hun. What's the saying? Once bitten, Twice shy? But there's hope....and that's more than what we had two short months ago when this guild was born.

I'll take hope over despair any day, and I'm holding on for dear life to any shred of hope Gaia might give us right now.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 pm
Madame Xiva
BlueRain88

<3

confused

I think we're all still skeptical, hun. What's the saying? Once bitten, Twice shy? But there's hope....and that's more than what we had two short months ago when this guild was born.

I'll take hope over despair any day, and I'm holding on for dear life to any shred of hope Gaia might give us right now.

Haha. More or less my sentiments I just quoted you with in another thread. xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:45 pm
Musician Allen Walker
nope, on flynn at least.

Baby steps.

And who knows? Maybe Flynn will meet an untimely demise at some point when she's outlived her usefulness. Right now, she's the Miley Cyrus of Gaia....she's willing to be used until we finally chew her up and spit her out.

I'm thankful to see this nerf because Smashblox was doing as much, if not more, damage to the economy than Flynn and her assorted what-nots.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm
BlueRain88
Madame Xiva
BlueRain88

<3

confused

Haha. More or less my sentiments I just quoted you with in another thread. xD

GMTA, my friend. GMTA. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 pm
Madame Xiva
Musician Allen Walker
nope, on flynn at least.

Baby steps.

And who knows? Maybe Flynn will meet an untimely demise at some point when she's outlived her usefulness. Right now, she's the Miley Cyrus of Gaia....she's willing to be used until we finally chew her up and spit her out.

I'm thankful to see this nerf because Smashblox was doing as much, if not more, damage to the economy than Flynn and her assorted what-nots.
the difference is that Flynn isnt a real person. I still think that gamification needs a law for restricting the overspending to minors. But anything else is fine, not complaining about constant ads. I got used it i guess.

the customer service on the otherhand is turning on baby steps if the new ATA is implemented.  

Musician Allen Walker

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 pm
Musician Allen Walker
the difference is that Flynn isnt a real person. I still think that gamification needs a law for restricting the overspending to minors. But anything else is fine, not complaining about constant ads. I got used it i guess.

the customer service on the otherhand is turning on baby steps if the new ATA is implemented.

I agree, and who knows? Some parent somewhere might just file a suit against gamification and it will all come to an end.

As for the new ATA....we're ALL hopeful for that, and I completely agree....that will be a big sign to a lot of us that Gaia really is listening and willing to continue taking bigger steps in the right direction. I'm impressed with what they've done so far. Not falling-out-on-the-floor impressed, but still impressed and pleased. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 pm
Madame Xiva
Musician Allen Walker

I agree, and who knows? Some parent somewhere might just file a suit against gamification and it will all come to an end.

As for the new ATA....we're ALL hopeful for that, and I completely agree....that will be a big sign to a lot of us that Gaia really is listening and willing to continue taking bigger steps in the right direction. I'm impressed with what they've done so far. Not falling-out-on-the-floor impressed, but still impressed and pleased. smile
it happened in Japan before with their Gacha consoles. I dont know if America is supporting a cause for game safety. MMO is rampant nowadays.

Back to gaia, I guess its big enough to stand against angry parents. But I dont know for how long. They need to decide and fast.

What Im glad about gaia is that they finally listen what the gaians of the old wanted to happen; re-releasing impossible items. Its just the flynnvasion makes the re-releasing item looked bad.  

Musician Allen Walker

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:40 pm
I'm glad to see the change for Smashblox though not so much about Flynn's Chest/Booty returning.

But baby steps. Baby steps indeed. Maybe they really are listening.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:45 pm
Madame Xiva
Musician Allen Walker
nope, on flynn at least.

Baby steps.

I subscribed to a comic on Flynn, haven't updated the reference threads, there were so many that it kind of got out of hand.

Flynn is a real problem. Positive signs - Smashblox, the battle system for Halloween, the new Switchem game (hard to click on an icon, on 2nd look it's a pretty good game). We still have Flynn and communications as problems, being mobbed with ads.

Still, it is good to see positive change.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Raven of the Darkened Sky

Playful Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm
I'm glad to see the Smashblox change and I'm hoping Flynn is stopped after this...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 pm
Musician Allen Walker
Madame Xiva
Musician Allen Walker

it happened in Japan before with their Gacha consoles. I dont know if America is supporting a cause for game safety. MMO is rampant nowadays.

Back to gaia, I guess its big enough to stand against angry parents. But I dont know for how long. They need to decide and fast.

What Im glad about gaia is that they finally listen what the gaians of the old wanted to happen; re-releasing impossible items. Its just the flynnvasion makes the re-releasing item looked bad.
that is exactly it. I never complained too much about the rereleases, pricing is just ignorant. what FB did to the economy along with that is the killer. They are going to have to find a balance with the two real soon. If they could do that, I would sit up and run along on my merry way. possibly buy cash again in the future.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Musician Allen Walker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:03 pm
Pwnder
that is exactly it. I never complained too much about the rereleases, pricing is just ignorant. what FB did to the economy along with that is the killer. They are going to have to find a balance with the two real soon. If they could do that, I would sit up and run along on my merry way. possibly buy cash again in the future.
they might be thinking of making it available yet not too much distribution. I guess thats the behind the terrible price range. its probably started from the 1st EI on a price range of 999GC. So they reckoned that they could based on their price range from the way back to here. REIs were made to be half the price of EI but half the poses. then the bundle prices and end of year CI group bundles. The RIG prices from vendor prices and specialty items such as Marionettes. the latest would be people who were buying in Verge. I believe they sum it up for the 03 price ranges. You can say its a long term pricing suggestion that sum up today.

MP is screwed up but its not impossible for deflation.  
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff