Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
muggle studies fall 2013 term lesson 1 due dec 11th

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HPGoG Nearly HeadlessNick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

Good day ladies and gentlemen. Im professor Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, but you may call me sir nearly headless nick if you must.
Professor adonis asked me to teach muggle studies this term

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 pm
RULES

1. Follow all of gaia TOS
  2. Follow all guild rules
  3. Please post in house colors
  4. Hufflepuffs please post in either orange or bolded black yellow hurts my eyes thank you
  5. Homework will be worth 10pts each classwork will be worth 5-20points as stated in each classwork
  6. All home work will be sent to either aunt slappy or techpriest35
  7. Please label all homework as muggle studies homework in the subject of the pm
  8. Have fun
  9. Don't steal others' answers
  10. Rules are subject to change if necessary

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm
CURRENT LESSON
This is where the newest shinyist lesson will be read this to learn the answers to classwork and homework
Lesson 1 basics about muggles
So today we will describe muggles and some of the basic stuff they do.
Muggles are humans that cant do magic and have no knowledge of our magical world. muggle have the same looks and body parts as any average witch or wizard. Despite what some may say muggles that produce witches or wizards do not steal the magic from the witches and wizards. The difference between a muggle and a squib is muggles are not aware of our world and do not suffer critism for not being able to do magic.
Muggles have had a very violent history that has spaned some 5-10 thousand years. We will start next lesson in the 1400s
Modern muggles spend their days in a repetitive cycle. Their days start with them waking up cleaning themselves eating some food clothing them selves early in the morning. Some then entertain them selves for a small time before heading to either work or school. they eat a second meal around the middle of the day then some start to return from school or work they then either go somewhere to entertain themselves and relax for a bit or they go home and try to survive for another day they pay their bills about once a month eat diner in the evening entertain them selves or work on stuff for their job or school work or try to socialize they act as most humans do.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:53 am
HOMEWORK/CLASSWORK
This is where home work questions and classwork activities will be posted these will help gain points for your house.
HOMEWORK
N/a
CLASSWORK
Discuss the ways your lives as witches and wizards might be different from those that don't have magic(5 posts or one 5 sentence paragraph)

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 am
FINAL INFO This is where the final will be posted please stand by the final has not started yet      
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 am
 Copy paste the following to sign up for this class
  Username  
RP name 
 House  
Year 
 A small paragraph of what you know about muggles and what you would like to learn 

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 am
ENROLLED STUDENTS 
These are the students currently enrolled in this class  
Gryffendors
  Ravenclaws  
ApostleOfTheWind13
Slytherins  
Hufflepuffs      
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:01 am
STUENTS POINTS
this is where i will post the points for each student and the grade of each student

Gryffendor

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 am
FUTURE POINTS
These are house points that need to be added to the hour glass

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:58 pm
Username: ApostleOfTheWind13
RP name: Hailey Redgrave
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Second
A small paragraph of what you know about muggles and what you would like to learn: Being a half-blood, I'm aware of most of muggle life. For instance muggles are able to fix things like leaky facets and clogged drains with handy tools that take no time at all to fix depending on the operator. Muggles have also developed a much more sophisticated lighting system versus our candles. While magic folk tend to be creatures of habit, muggles have quite the ability to adapt to this ever changing world. Muggles do tend to have an odd fascination with food.

I don't have anything in particular I would like to learn about muggles.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas