Reply 33. ✿ - - - Parenting
How do you organize your time ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:55 am
Hi everyone ! I don't have kids but I am curious how do you organize your time with work, house chores (cleaning,cooking...) and spending time with your kids, friends, family, pets if you have any....

I sometimes see people that are in control of their life others that seems really stressed out and they are very impatient. Those people are hard to deal with (I work in customer service) ...

If one day I have kids I would like to know also how do you organize your time...

One of my co-worker work less, so she could pick up her kids when they finish school, help them with their homework while her husband is working oversea...

My other co-worker, let her kids at a kindergarden, her or her husband would pick them up... The rest I dunno. xd Well, I cannot really discuss with them when we are working...

Anyways, I am very curious so share everything you know about this smile !  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:58 pm
I think it helps if you're an organized person, or someone with a schedule usually before you become a parent.

I am not such a person. I'm horrible with staying to a schedule, but things fall into place the longer you go.

Right now my husband works days and I work 4 hours every weeknight. Some weeks are better than others. Especially when I can get him to sleep at night then we have a whole day of fun things to do.

He's been sick, so we've all be running on fumes.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items