Submit

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:56 pm
How do I submit an avi to the arenas?

I'm not new, but I've never done it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:07 pm
It's easy!
All you have to do is click "Art Arenas" under the Forums tab. Then go to "submit" in the right hand corner. There should be a drop down menu when you hover over "submit". Click "-Avatar". From there, just chose your category: either Cosplay or Original. Give it a title, description, and a reference image (if you want). That's it!
You'll have to wait until this week is over for people to start voting on your avatar. The new week starts Sunday at midnight PST.

Hope this helps. whee  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 pm
jellykans

Lovely lab rat entry, honey. Fabulous!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:26 pm
ANITA DICKEN
jellykans

Lovely lab rat entry, honey. Fabulous!

Ty, but do you know how I submit to the arenas?  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm
jellykans

Pegasaurus Rex
It's easy!
All you have to do is click "Art Arenas" under the Forums tab. Then go to "submit" in the right hand corner. There should be a drop down menu when you hover over "submit". Click "-Avatar". From there, just chose your category: either Cosplay or Original. Give it a title, description, and a reference image (if you want). That's it!
You'll have to wait until this week is over for people to start voting on your avatar. The new week starts Sunday at midnight PST.

Hope this helps. whee

Pretty much this. o:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 pm
Brommiel
jellykans

Pegasaurus Rex
It's easy!

Hope this helps. whee

Pretty much this. o:

Ty!  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm
jellykans
Brommiel
jellykans

Pegasaurus Rex
It's easy!

Hope this helps. whee

Pretty much this. o:

Ty!

fyi for others, I found this link under Arena Discussion Rules:
here And it costs 10k to enter.  
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items