Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:40 pm
I have heard of this title, and good things at that. I'll check it out someday=P  

Pax et lux

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:54 pm
Yeah... It's really fun. It's got some really fun, quote-able stuff in it. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:33 pm
My sister surprised me with the first volume of this one day. :3

I like it, and I think I'd have to say that my favorite character of them all is Freddie. XD He just plain amuses me.

I can't wait to see the second volume of this...no I can't...

Adnamac

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:50 pm
KYAAAAH!! <332523453

I freaking love La Esperanca. ;ww; heart

Freddy is omfgawesome. xDD I can't wait for vol. 2, either.

The art's really pretty, aswell. x33 -giddy-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:32 pm
I no longer feel alone. <3

Yeah... Took me forever to read the last few pages that told me that "La Esperanca" is Portugese for "The Hope". >.> I'm a genious. I remember, "I SEE 'LA' AND ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL 'C'S THAT SHOW UP IN FRENCH A LOT! IT'S A ROMANCE LANGUAGE!!" Standing in the middle of Borders... I almost got kicked out for being too loud. Like, my rant in French about how their manga selection sucked because they didn't have Jazz: Vol. 1. >.> Everyone, all the rights wings especially, stared at me and started covering their children's eyes... "Don't look at it. It's an angry hispanic ranting in French! Don't look at it, Timmy!!!" Yes, I'll shut up, now.

But, I love Freddy. Absolute hilarity, right there.

"You... You're about to be abducted by royalty."

Yeah. Robert is fun because he's just so dark. I love how when he starts messing with Georges' head and starts saying and thinking things like "I'm going to rip off your mask." I was like, "=O IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL DIALOGUE!!" Yeah. The art's really beautiful... It's like Angel Sanctuary art, without the damn gorgeous wings. >.>

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:38 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
I no longer feel alone. <3

Yeah... Took me forever to read the last few pages that told me that "La Esperanca" is Portugese for "The Hope". >.> I'm a genious. I remember, "I SEE 'LA' AND ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL 'C'S THAT SHOW UP IN FRENCH A LOT! IT'S A ROMANCE LANGUAGE!!" Standing in the middle of Borders... I almost got kicked out for being too loud. Like, my rant in French about how their manga selection sucked because they didn't have Jazz: Vol. 1. >.> Everyone, all the rights wings especially, stared at me and started covering their children's eyes... "Don't look at it. It's an angry hispanic ranting in French! Don't look at it, Timmy!!!" Yes, I'll shut up, now.

But, I love Freddy. Absolute hilarity, right there.

"You... You're about to be abducted by royalty."

Yeah. Robert is fun because he's just so dark. I love how when he starts messing with Georges' head and starts saying and thinking things like "I'm going to rip off your mask." I was like, "=O IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL DIALOGUE!!" Yeah. The art's really beautiful... It's like Angel Sanctuary art, without the damn gorgeous wings. >.>

-giggles- xd heart

Ohyuuus! I loved how he got iffy when everyone was telling him he'd go bald like his father. xDD He's so cute. >w<

INDEED! xDDD The manga makes you giggle, and then be like "WOH SEXAY 8D". Teehee. heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:09 pm
My favorite was: "There's cool ways to go bald, you know!" That had to be my favorite funny quote. I was snickering for hours after I read that.

But, I'm a huge sucker for pretty art and animation... Just like I'm a sucker for Wish You Were Here [Pink Floyd]. I'm listening to that song right now, and I feel like I'm gonna break down and cry. x.x Life's such a Hell.

I remember when I started reading La Esperanca, and my bottom jaw found a comfortable position on the floor: "Oh, damn that's pretty! SEXAY ART!" My mum gave me this look like, "o.O" Yeah. My parent's think I'm crazy. They don't touch my manga, any more. xD

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:32 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
My favorite was: "There's cool ways to go bald, you know!" That had to be my favorite funny quote. I was snickering for hours after I read that.

But, I'm a huge sucker for pretty art and animation... Just like I'm a sucker for Wish You Were Here [Pink Floyd]. I'm listening to that song right now, and I feel like I'm gonna break down and cry. x.x Life's such a Hell.

I remember when I started reading La Esperanca, and my bottom jaw found a comfortable position on the floor: "Oh, damn that's pretty! SEXAY ART!" My mum gave me this look like, "o.O" Yeah. My parent's think I'm crazy. They don't touch my manga, any more. xD

Oohh so am I. xD Prettymangamakesmego "IT'S SO PRETTY. gonk heart "

I read my manga in the comfort of my room.. xDD My parents don't look at mine.. Mostly because they know the manga I have isn't for them. 8D; e we

OHOHOH~ The part where Robert corners Georges in the classroom and hegetsallclosetoGeorges. >W> heart
" xDD;; -giggles- @W@ Yus. That part was good. c:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:07 pm
My mum's afraid to consider touching it, any more. xD

I always read my manga in my room, if not at school when not preoccupied by everything, and just sit there and giggle randomly...

But, yes, when Robert cornered Georges, didn't he kiss his neck? They're relatively vague about the whol kissing thing... They seem intent on making us figure out what's going on. x.x I know something happened with Robert about .0000003 milimeters away from George's neck. >.>But, yeah... I was like, "While you're at it, just go ahead and make out."

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:13 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
My mum's afraid to consider touching it, any more. xD

I always read my manga in my room, if not at school when not preoccupied by everything, and just sit there and giggle randomly...

But, yes, when Robert cornered Georges, didn't he kiss his neck? They're relatively vague about the whol kissing thing... They seem intent on making us figure out what's going on. x.x I know something happened with Robert about .0000003 milimeters away from George's neck. >.>But, yeah... I was like, "While you're at it, just go ahead and make out."

Haha. xDD

I can't read mine at school. D': -goes to private tight-a** religious school- >n> They think I'm reading works of the devil. 8D I'mlike "WELL IF IT STAYS THIS WAY, THEN I GUESS THE DEVIL'S A GOOD AUTHOR. .w." @W@

YEAHHE'SREALLYCLOSETOHISNECK. O: ewwwe I want the next book~~ I WANT MORE KISSEEEH. -spazz- o_o;

..Gawd I'm hyper, today. xDD;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:20 pm
xDDDDD

So much fun to read your replies. I'm poor as Hell, so of course, I go to a public school. I would kill myself if I had to go to a private school. Hell, I go to the "ghetto school" in town. Our school is so goddamn poor. x.x

But, yes, he was very close to his neck. Robert did something to Georges' neck because after that little box, on the next page, Georges screams for Robert to stop. >.> He knows he likes it.

The next volume comes out April 5... I'm pretty sure. Yaoi-Manga.com does not lie... because they're the official distrubutors. They're the yaoi-whore website of DMP... so, yeah... x.x I don't trust the bookstore's release dates any more. Not after what Borders did to the Loveless release date. They were twenty days off. EVEN I'M NOT THAT BAD, YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! ... >.>

Diglett Girl

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
xDDDDD

So much fun to read your replies. I'm poor as Hell, so of course, I go to a public school. I would kill myself if I had to go to a private school. Hell, I go to the "ghetto school" in town. Our school is so goddamn poor. x.x

But, yes, he was very close to his neck. Robert did something to Georges' neck because after that little box, on the next page, Georges screams for Robert to stop. >.> He knows he likes it.

The next volume comes out April 5... I'm pretty sure. Yaoi-Manga.com does not lie... because they're the official distrubutors. They're the yaoi-whore website of DMP... so, yeah... x.x I don't trust the bookstore's release dates any more. Not after what Borders did to the Loveless release date. They were twenty days off. EVEN I'M NOT THAT BAD, YOU LITTLE BASTARDS! ... >.>

XDDD heart

Ohgawd I'm poor as hell, too. xD; My parents are weird and find weird ways to make the school let them pay cheaper than what they should. e_e; I LIVE IN A REALLY GHETTO PART OF MY TOWN, TOO. 8D; xDD All the public schools are kinda weird, here. xD;

I trust yaoi-manga.com, aswell.. I usually buy all of my manga on justmanga.com, 'cause it's cheap and I'm lazy. 8D; But they AAAALWAYS get the release dates wrong. D: They'll say a manga comes out one month, and then the manga ends up coming out a month early. o_o;; -dies- Ohwell. @w@ JUSTMANGA LIKES TO MESS WITH THEIR CUSTOMER'S HEADS. D:<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:22 am
I have the first Volume. I love it so far. heart  

Starlit-Knight

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:17 pm
I've never gone to justmanga.com... >.>

Yeah... I woke up at 11:30 last night and started to get ready for school. x.x I'm out of it. ::Huggling Vol. 1, still.:: I want Vol. 2... now! ME WANT KISSY, KISSY!! :neenja:

::Blasts ...Sanctus.:: I'm good. I'm going to be all over Vol. 2. : biggrin rools over little preview thingy.:: I've never had previews in manga, before. x.x

Note to Henri: Georges is not your b***h.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games