Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
hey all Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:48 pm
How are you?
I can't seem to find hardly any new threads in the guild! ):
Hope everyone is alright!
lol surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:51 pm
Bump heart  

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

bump heart heart  
Bump heart heart heart  

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:14 pm
mixtures
How are you?
lol surprised

Hi there (:
I'm sick but I'm getting better. How are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:43 pm
emotioNIEL
mixtures
How are you?
lol surprised

Hi there (:

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, but at least you're getting better (:
I'm doing good! Thanks for asking smile  

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:29 pm
mixtures
emotioNIEL
mixtures
How are you?
lol surprised

Hi there (:

So what are you up to? I'm working on my people skills :/  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:10 am
emotioNIEL
mixtures
emotioNIEL
mixtures
How are you?
lol surprised

Hi there (:

So what are you up to? I'm working on my people skills :/

Might go out with some friends later on c: Just hanging out, cleaning my room right now. haha.
People skills are hard, don't fret, I'm not too great with people either. haha  

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 pm
I'm usually hanging out in my other guild, but I come here sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:05 pm
mixtures
Might go out with some friends later on c: Just hanging out, cleaning my room right now. haha.

Well considering that you might go hang out with some friends later, you're already doing better than me xD  

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:18 pm
emotioNIEL
mixtures

Well considering that you might go hang out with some friends later, you're already doing better than me xD

well, i brought my sister and it just made everything awkward, so i went home a few hours earlier than planned.
kinda sucked but, whatever.
haha you'll be fine c: What exactly are you having trouble with? Making conversation? Being nice? I might be able to give you some tips.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:24 pm
mixtures
emotioNIEL
mixtures

well, i brought my sister and it just made everything awkward, so i went home a few hours earlier than planned.
haha you'll be fine c: What exactly are you having trouble with? Making conversation? Being nice? I might be able to give you some tips.

No one brings their siblings for a reason lol
It's just conversation. I can't talk to people without sounding stupid ;A;  

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 pm
emotioNIEL
mixtures
emotioNIEL
mixtures

No one brings their siblings for a reason lol
It's just conversation. I can't talk to people without sounding stupid ;A;

It's not like she's twelve or something, she's older than me and closer in age to my friends anyways. but she's not so great with people apparently. (i haven't gone out with her in a while because she lives with my mom)
Yeah, I get it. Words come out wrong, or you say something you don't mean to, I definitely understand. You'll be okay (: I know you will.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 pm
mixtures
It's not like she's twelve or something, she's older than me and closer in age to my friends anyways. but she's not so great with people apparently. (i haven't gone out with her in a while because she lives with my mom)
Yeah, I get it. Words come out wrong, or you say something you don't mean to, I definitely understand. You'll be okay (: I know you will.

My friends are around my older brother's age but I don't bring him along. He's just going to show-off and take away my friends. And he wonders why I took his best friend away
I'm apparently really bad since I just lost my friend because I couldn't tell say sorry to him right. I'm a charmer on tumblr but I can't do anything else right. I stutter a lot lately too. I never stuttered until recently D: Ugh I'm doomed  

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100

limbr
Crew

Wily Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:52 pm
emotioNIEL
mixtures

My friends are around my older brother's age but I don't bring him along. He's just going to show-off and take away my friends. And he wonders why I took his best friend away
I'm apparently really bad since I just lost my friend because I couldn't tell say sorry to him right. I'm a charmer on tumblr but I can't do anything else right. I stutter a lot lately too. I never stuttered until recently D: Ugh I'm doomed

lol, my sister wouldn't steel my friends away.
And anyways, if your friend can't tell that you're apologizing to him for whatever reason, he's not even worth it. I don't know if you are or not, but don't feel guilty about it, s**t happens.
Stuttering is mainly from anxiety, you just need to take a deep breath and think about what you're going to say before you speak. That way you won't get your thoughts jumbled or get too excited and embaress yourself. Besides, stuttering isn't that big of a deal haha. It happens.  
11: Random Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff