Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
  • Marshmowlette 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:02 pm
★ Felt like joining in on this.~
I mainly do chibis, but some test subjects for normal style headshots would be awesome.

Just post a tektek or character refs and I'll see what I can attempt. If I get enough people interested, I might stream some art as well! Feel free to stay around and chat as well. ♥

Umm... Samples... Right.. Here's one of a chibi at least.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:05 pm
★ Just figured I'd move this here since we're not really talking about flynn's booty being back in the other thread. xD

But sure, anything to help would be nice. I do find it funny you said Fairy Tail though, I'm in love with that anime lately. xD

Javier Cross

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:16 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Just figured I'd move this here since we're not really talking about flynn's booty being back in the other thread. xD

But sure, anything to help would be nice. I do find it funny you said Fairy Tail though, I'm in love with that anime lately. xD

Javier Cross

The reason why I said Fairy Tail isn't necessarily to dis the series outright, so much as its somewhat to facepalm over how there's more Busty ladies in numbers at work than necessary, despite the majority having honest personalities to balance it out individually.
That's the only thing about the series I know can make me facepalm. emotion_facepalm

Otherwise, its cool for the most part, not to mention it'd most likely be semi-justified when you hear the news of New Zealand babes being rather busty and its confirmed with ethnic regards that, should a Fairy Tail live-action movie be done most of the females are New Zealanders. redface

Though in any case, mind If I bust in some of the test subjects in regards to females, by chance?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:17 pm
★ Oh that pun. xD

But sure, go ahead!

Javier Cross

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:29 pm
â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
surprised Your example chibi is beautiful! emotion_bigheart
Do you think you can make a chibi out of this?:
User Image

I would happy if so, but if not, thanks anyways! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:31 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Oh that pun. xD

But sure, go ahead!

Javier Cross

Considering that Erza Scarlett is part of the minority in the females of Fairy Tail with a justifiable bust size, and too many of the other females have abnormal sizes for un-explained reasons, you know the pun had to be busted, yes? wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mina L. Alvizu is the most reasonable test subject, actually.
Feel free to do a full-body of her with J-sized breasts and an hourglass body if you don't mind, I for one am not complaining. razz

Also the following is done by MasterAnime09 of gaia online, this sort of helps you to learn more about Mina quite a bit, keep in mind that it took place when Mina was much younger, and also still unaware of her own mommy at the time most likely, yet how Lauren found out, I can't recall.

Quote:
Journal #1
Lauren Ragnass
Dear journal,
Today was not one of my better days for sure but i guess it was a learning experience. Ever since i got here, that Mina in the Aphrodite cabin has given me a bad vibe along with the rest of those beauty queens. Its not that i hate them, its just that ever since my father sent me here, they all have treated me like some kind of disease. Better yet, since Percy jackson got here, Mina has been bad mouthing him left and right saying even if he was hot, she wouldn't date him and things of that nature. I know she has been here for a year, but that doesn't give her the right to bad talk other people like that. Although things get interesting here. One day, while in the arena, Mina was in there sparring with another Aphrodite camper, i challenged her to spar with me. She quicky accepted, probably to put me in my place but oh well. I quickly produced my sword and shield from my bracelet and took a defensive stance against her as we both started to make test blows to see what the other would do. After a few hits, i began to notice that used a more Medevil swordman's style , from around the Byzantine empire. I quickly followed suit with her own style. As the batlle drew on, it was as if we read each other mind on what we did next. Then the most amazing thing happened that i still can't believe, i disarmed her at the same time she disarmed me. Maybe this girl was more than a brainless bimbo and maybe i took her insults a little deeper than i should but i still don't trust this girl one bit.

--Lauren Ragnass, of the Athena Cabin, brought to you by MasterAnime09

Yes, admittedly Mina isn't the brightest in terms of communication-related matters, no lie.

I'll bring in more test subjects if you like, but here's hoping it'll help.

P.S:

Will this help, knowing that Goddess Rukus had taken on the task with Mina before?

http://linguanerd.deviantart.com/art/Mina-Lavinia-Alvizu-399761344

I'd hope so.

P.P.S: For specification's sake, non-chibi?  

Javier Cross

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:38 pm
★ Thanks!
That is actually extremely adorable, and I love the colors. >w<
I'll totally give it a shot once I finish up this art for a convention I'm going to.~

T0ki3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:39 pm
★ Erza is drawn pretty busty when she's not in armor. xD

But I'll give it a shot for sure!

Javier Cross

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:42 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Erza is drawn pretty busty when she's not in armor. xD

But I'll give it a shot for sure!

Javier Cross

I know, yet Erza feels more justifiable than most of the other females in the series in regards to bust sizes.
It kind of feels uneven to think about it. xp '

Please see to it you do, this is not just a request to help you get back to the habit of doing full-body color art, you know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:51 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Thanks!
That is actually extremely adorable, and I love the colors. >w<
I'll totally give it a shot once I finish up this art for a convention I'm going to.~

T0ki3

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Thank you! emotion_bigheart
It's one of my favorite outfits. smile
Mkay, that's fine. 3nodding
I'm a pretty patient person, so when it's finished, just quote me I suppose. ^-^
Thanks again! biggrin

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Taptothebeat is another nominee to contend with.
I'll bring her back to the list shortly.

In the meantime if T0ki can wait, so can I.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Felt like joining in on this.~
I mainly do chibis, but some test subjects for normal style headshots would be awesome.

Just post a tektek or character refs and I'll see what I can attempt. If I get enough people interested, I might stream some art as well! Feel free to stay around and chat as well. ♥

Umm... Samples... Right.. Here's one of a chibi at least.
User Image

Oh my gosh! Your work is beautiful! May I ask for art of my avi as well?  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm
★ Thanks! Sure I can! Do you plan on changing it any time soon? Just asking since I have to work on something and get it finished before the 16th. ^-^

Madame Xiva

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:04 pm
★ Let me get the one right now finished before adding another. I don't want stuff to get mixed up is all.

But as long as I get that chibi for the convention sketched out tomorrow everything will be alright.

Javier Cross

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Marshmowlette 500

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Let me get the one right now finished before adding another. I don't want stuff to get mixed up is all.

But as long as I get that chibi for the convention sketched out tomorrow everything will be alright.

Javier Cross

Okay then.
Remember, the request with Mina is Non-Chibi and Full-body, okay?  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff