Submit

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:23 pm
I just need somekne to talk to and get some kind of comfort.

I have been in a nursing home for four months. (im 30 years old) In June for this year i went to the hospital because my chest hurted. While i was there i was in a coma for half a month. When i came out of it i went to a nursing home for Physical Threapy.

I hated it there. I was,the youngest in my floor and probably in the home. Those men are nasty. As soon as i came tbis one old man wouldnt leavr me aline and kept following me around. When i wadnt in threapy i stayed in room.

I just got better and is now walking on my own. But i got released on the day of my Grandmas funeral. And the next day was my moms birthday and she has been dead for 5 years now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:25 am
My condolences, dear. It's a pity about what happened. At least you are out of that unsettling atmosphere. The patients there mind you have of the time do not know any better because they could just be struggling with physical and mental aliments. If it was the staff that made it unsettling then shame on them. I'm sure your mother and grandmother are happy to see you walking again.

wkvonewo

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff