Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:32 pm
What would you say is the most slashy anime that is not BL (officially)?

For me I would have to say Prince of Tennis... But what about you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:10 pm
Definitely DNAngel for me. smile Both the manga and anime are so full of slashy references that I sometimes forget that it's not meant to be shonen-ai. razz  

lupine_ragdoll

Crimson_Essence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:21 pm
I'd say Weiss Kreuz, lots of UST between the guys in that anime. I think there is anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:41 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Falling Falling Star

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:17 pm
Hm...It's a three-way tie between Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and DN Angel. In Naruto there's an actual kiss, and in DN Angel...there's also a kiss (at least one), plus so many double-entendres I'd feel guilty letting my little brother see it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:30 pm
Homuxeiku
I'd say Weiss Kreuz, lots of UST between the guys in that anime. I think there is anyway.
I feel rather dumb for asking this but what is UST?  

Kitsune-chi

MadRagingVen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:35 pm
Unresolved sexual tension, I believe.

Honestly, I'd have to say one of the slashiest non-BL animes I've ever watched has got to be s-CRY-ed. That show is so filled with sexual inuendos and tension that it's pretty much impossible to believe otherwise. I mean really, they're always talking about how they 'turn switches on' inside each other. rolleyes Not to mention the unnatural obsessions the two main characters have for each other.

I agree with LadyNox on the whole 'the more shounen the manga the more slashy it is' thing. Look up any of the things she listed and you're bound to find an abundance of fangirls slashing it up. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:46 pm
Well my mind can generally pair up any chatracters and find a way to make it yaoi

but i'd have to say Naruto, DN Angel, and Kingdom hearts in a way... namely the first two though I find  

Bloodyfire

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:34 pm
So far, for me, I'd have to say Meine Liebe. xD

..but there's still a chance for it to be shounen-ai. >w>
So I'll hafta wait and see. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:39 pm
Wolf's Rain... though that only has 4 guys in it. And enough girls in it for it to be pretty het.

Yami No Matsuei is very slashy, but I think more realitsically so. There are more than implied feelings between characters. They just aren't usually carried out... Bitches. :[

And like Kaori just said, Meine Leibe, as I've heard from her very words, is very slashable. >w>

That's all that comes to mind for me so far. @w@

OHYEAH AND GUNDAM WING! That's the most fun to slash ever! xD So many pretty guys... so many UGLY girls..... xDDD

Foxy Grampa

SeNalove

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:06 pm
Here is Greenwood. It really can't be helped though, I mean...the story takes place with an all Boys School and guess what, they're all BOYS. Finally, I get a manga where it's not based on some stupid girl dressing up as a boy. rolleyes

On the 8th volume and only now does it actually start implying the main character is falling for a girl. Geez, and besides, you can still have fun with all his other buddies. Not to mention there actually ia boyXboy pairing in there. Darnit! I should have put them down for my favorite couple, I really do adore the little darlings. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:21 pm
Naruto I mean I never saw it before but when Sasuke nearly died save Naruto in the haku part...my god the flash backs and the "Why did you save me?" "I don't know." part oh yeah and Yugioh GX the Syrus and Jaden relationship is sooooo obvious it makes me laugh  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:01 am
...Prince of TennisXD

I mean, come on, every second sentance ANYONE says in that anime is crawling with sexual innaudio.

"Show me your 'tennis'!"

"Aacha! It was a touch and go there for a second!"

"...Its not like you guys didnt go wild affter that..."
...goodness..O.o

"You're not going to take it lying down, are you Fujisaki Syouske?" There are a MILLION different ways this could have been phased to sound non-implying... XD

Aside from that, ANYTHING Ryoma says sounds implying because he always has that suggestive smile on his face O.o I swear, whoever made this show must have been an extreme Yaoi fan or something...

whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:32 am
heh, most of what everyone else posts. Weiss Kreuz, Prince of Tennis, Naruto (not only is there a kiss scene, but Naruto is obsessed with bringing Sasuke back) and Gundam Wing (hellllllo bishies!).  

-Dancing Deathscythes-

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:18 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items