Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twin Keys

Back to Guilds

War plagues the land. Races going against races with little hope for the future. The key to survival lies within the legend of the Twin Keys 

Tags: Fantasy, Medieval, Supernatural, Roleplaying 

Reply Midnight Manor Of The Vampires
The Sire's Coffin Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:07 pm
On the top floor of the manor lies a large hallway with no windows and very little lighting, this hallway leads to the Sire's Coffin Room. A small almost claustrophobic room with a large coffin resting on a small stage, the coffin is lined with red velvet padding and several compartments along the bottom of the coffin to stash away various items.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:47 pm
❖Valvatorez Sire Of The Vampires
''Can you dance in the Vampire Bund?''❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Valvatorez was long into a deep slumber one he needed after a long journey a few weeks earlier. The vampire had to secure the safety of his people after all. A legion demon upstarts thought they could waltz up upon his land without his word. The battle was fierce though leaving many of the fiends destroyed,and his flock had suffer some casualties as well. It was not as bad as the demons though the vampires knew this land ,well they knew how to strike form the shadows hard and fast. Valatorez knew this was not the aggressive assault of the demon lord them selves. it was most likely a independent group he had no idea what they wanted in his land,but none were alive together any info. Of course the often merciless vampire didn't want them alive anyways. This type of brutality was used to scare off any other potential offenders let demon and angle alike woe the vampire scourge that loomed overhead.

◉ Thus he slept with a smile on his pale cold face,but that smile did not hold as his dreams often chaotic in nature had the vampire grimacing. There was no peace not even in sleep where the damn curse could not find a hold on his mind. Deep in his dream the vampire was confronted by his dead predecessors Eliza,and many others. They attacked him relentlessly both mentally and physically calling him a failure. As they ripped him to pieces there was just too many of them,but he found peace when they suddenly faded into oblivion. Then he saw her his long lost witch lover from a bygone era,she smiled at comforting him. They embraced under the cover of night the moon basking them inits glow.

◉ They made passionate love under the moon. Valvatorez knew peace once more,but in the back of his mind he knew it to be fleeting. Even so he managed to smile a truly peaceful smile in his obsidian cold coffin.

♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mood: Nothing
♍Location: Sire coffin
♍Thoughts:'' zzzzzz'''
♍Company: None.
♍ Items:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:24 am
❖Valvatorez Sire Of The Vampires
''Can you dance in the Vampire Bund?''❖

╔══════════════╗

◉ His eyes pop open like a character in a horror movie if this was this would of been a jump scare. The door to his coffin open by itself it seem,and Valvatorez emerged. Arms still crossed he got out of the coffin as if invisible hands had lifted him up. It was a Dracula moment if he was real in this universe. In a few minutes before he did anything before he let out a loud yawn and begin to stretch''Ooooooh BABY'' he yelled as he twist and turn cracking bones that felt good. Taking out a pocket watch he looked at the time'' Well i do declare I've done slept for a bit time huhuhu I'll guess I'll go see what the kids are up to. Huhuhu Ms.Potter get me my morning coffee hun this going be a good day oh yes lord it is'' his tone of voice was that of southern man in his late forties who probably a ranch owner. No one was around him course ,so he was just talking loudly to himself like an idiot. Then again this man was prone to severe bouts of insanity after all. He pretended to put on his white coat,a cigar in his mouth and that morning coffee with and two lumps of sugar. ''Yes the lord has bless me this day I say I'll see you around Ms.Potor and maybe you can do something for me later''he winked at no one as he stormed out his chambers to see what his fellow vampires were up to.
[exit]
♍ OOC:

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Mood: Nothing
♍Location: Sire coffin
♍Thoughts:'' Time to go see what the babies are up to'''
♍Company: None.
♍ Items: