View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 pm
Shitty name is shitty, if you've got something better let me know!

As you may or may not know, I've promised to only wear gold shop items for the next week. This includes items from the barton bundle.

However, now I have a new goal.

For one month, 9/18 - 10/18 I will wear only gold shop items. I will create a new avi every single day and at the end of that day I will donate the entire outfit to a noob, hacking victim, or other needy gaia who can use the outfit. I will be making a thread about it soon but hopefully it will take off and be useful for advertising Revolution: Gaia! <3

If you want to help, here are some ways you can do so!
-Join me! Wear only gold shop items for one day, two days, or the whole month and donate the outfit at the end to someone who could use it!

-Help me find people to donate to. Let me know if you know any hacking victims or noobs who would like an outfit! I usually wear female stuff but I will have male outfits on hand also to donate to boys!

- Help supply shop items to me or anyone else that's participating!

-Bump the thread, put banners in your siggy or make us a banner! <3

I think this will be a good idea to shed light on Revolution: Gaia's peaceful message and let the community know that we want to help people!

For now i'm putting the lists here until I've made the thread.
Lists:
9/18 - Donated to - Orenji tea
User Image

9/19 - Donated to -
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 pm
What a wonderful idea!

I'm going to put my thinking cap on to see which way I might be of most use to you. heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 pm
Thanks!! <3 I figured I could make a statement for our guild and help people at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:42 pm
I'll do the outfits as best I can. Can't quite afford to give them away though. razz  

Victor_Ansen

Caring Codger

11,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:51 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Thanks!! <3 I figured I could make a statement for our guild and help people at the same time.

And you're doing a wonderful job of both!

What I'm going to offer in the way of assistance is to provide the items for ten of the outfits. Some might be nicer than others, but they will be composed completely of grant items and gold shop items, if that's acceptable to you. A throwback to the day when we were all new here wearing only starter clothes and stuff from the daily chance and/or events.

I will also keep an eye out for recipients, though I'm not very good at that. I've been burned with donating before, so I'm a little overly cautious about things like that, but I know there are some genuinely sweet people out there that would appreciate anything at all.

Again, I think this is a wonderful gesture in so many ways!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:00 pm
I can attempt to donate outfits. Gotta scrounge around for resources, but I can do it and I want to help!

I will wear an outfit this week, and donate at the end.
9/20 - 9/27

That is one I am sure I can do, as I already built an outfit to use for kicks a few days ago, and it features the first pair of boots I bought when I started here. The original pair too! XD

I will try again when I'm sure I can build another outfit with more items. ^_^
Let us know when you set up the thread~

zolbat

Lunatic

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 pm
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx

And you're doing a wonderful job of both!

What I'm going to offer in the way of assistance is to provide the items for ten of the outfits. Some might be nicer than others, but they will be composed completely of grant items and gold shop items, if that's acceptable to you. A throwback to the day when we were all new here wearing only starter clothes and stuff from the daily chance and/or events.

I will also keep an eye out for recipients, though I'm not very good at that. I've been burned with donating before, so I'm a little overly cautious about things like that, but I know there are some genuinely sweet people out there that would appreciate anything at all.

Again, I think this is a wonderful gesture in so many ways!

That's wonderful, thank you so much! <3 The thread is made, though it isn't done yet. When it's done I'll let you know and post it up here in the guild. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:05 pm
xx I met my fate xx

That's wonderful, thank you so much! <3 The thread is made, though it isn't done yet. When it's done I'll let you know and post it up here in the guild. <3

Sounds good, sweetheart. I'm more than happy to help. So with that, I'll just send you random trades from time to time with items for you to use as you see fit. I've seen some VERY simple items make incredibly cute outfits. I just don't have the vision or talent to put them together. Seems you do, as your avi is always adorable.

Let me know if I can do anything else at all. 4laugh  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:36 pm
Madame Xiva

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Victor_Ansen

The thread is up! <3
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:48 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Madame Xiva

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Victor_Ansen

The thread is up! <3
User Image

Wonderful job!!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx
Madame Xiva

[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

Victor_Ansen

The thread is up! <3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/thread layouts/byme/3404824.gif~original

Wonderful job!!!

Thanks! I hope the graphics look okay, I kinda just threw them together XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:07 pm
xx I met my fate xx

Everything looks wonderful! Also, since I know you're busy putting everything together, I'll lay off the trades for a bit. What I will do is send stuff here and there, and I will also be wearing gold shop items. Whenever I change out, I'll send the outfit to you.

Bravo for a job well done, and THANK YOU for the huge show of support for our guild!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:18 pm
Madame Xiva
xx I met my fate xx

Everything looks wonderful! Also, since I know you're busy putting everything together, I'll lay off the trades for a bit. What I will do is send stuff here and there, and I will also be wearing gold shop items. Whenever I change out, I'll send the outfit to you.

Bravo for a job well done, and THANK YOU for the huge show of support for our guild!

No problem! I'm glad to help out. ^_^
Do you mind if I post your image up on the front page as one of the people wearing shop cloths?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 pm
xx I met my fate xx

No problem! I'm glad to help out. ^_^
Do you mind if I post your image up on the front page as one of the people wearing shop cloths?

Of course, hun. I don't mind at all. I'm happy to do anything I can to help too!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:24 pm
This is gonna be the tomorrow outfit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff