Reply 19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics
Amanda's Art Gallery

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amandelie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 am
I don't think I've posted any art here yet surprisingly. o.o I suppose I'll share what I've done and what I'm working on now. :3

Recently drawn art:

User Image User Image User Image

Works in progress:
User Image User Image User Image

My Deviantart Gallery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:09 pm
Got more work done on this one tonight.
User Image  

Amandelie

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm
My gosh that is some nice art. ♥
Your style is really great. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:05 pm
Yokies
My gosh that is some nice art. ♥
Your style is really great. emotion_kirakira

Thank you so much! heart
I'm always working to improve. 3nodding

Amandelie

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Amandelie

You're welcome!
Do you do commissions on here? O:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:28 pm
Yokies
Amandelie

You're welcome!
Do you do commissions on here? O:

No, I don't do gaia gold commissions anymore, the couple drawing I'm working on currently is a RLC from someone on gaia. 3nodding

I'd like to do more art type stuff on gaia though..booty grab isn't as exciting as it used to be and not very profitable right now. I'm thinking of opening a new breedables shop that's semi-custom in the future. I'm most into fantasy type characters and crazy colors. :3

Amandelie

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Amandelie

Ah well that's understandable. c:

I know breedable shops are very popular, I think you could do well in offering that service. You're right, Booty Grab hasn't been as profitable lately. ; 0;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:38 pm
Yokies
Amandelie

Ah well that's understandable. c:

I know breedable shops are very popular, I think you could do well in offering that service. You're right, Booty Grab hasn't been as profitable lately. ; 0;

I've had a couple breedable shops in the past and they've went quite well. I think it just depends on being able to be active and finding a fun group of people really. ^^ For me it's also fun writing out the story and everything...I just got the bug for this idea recently and I keep writing new things so I'm going to have to make it happen sometime. x3 I just have to figure out what I want the characters to actually look like. x3

Yea, it seems like it's becoming one of those ignored things on gaia, I'm not sure if I'll want to start a new tank once my dolphins are gone. ._.

Amandelie

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:45 pm
Amandelie

That sounds good. c: Yeah, being able to stay active and have some nice people around helps. xD But that sounds great, that you're already getting ideas and everything. Sounds like it's a good start already.

It's pretty hard to keep up because people aren't playing them as much. Also people can't play as many tanks because of the nerf that happened a while ago, bumping down profit to 100k a day for players.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:54 pm
Yokies
Amandelie

That sounds good. c: Yeah, being able to stay active and have some nice people around helps. xD But that sounds great, that you're already getting ideas and everything. Sounds like it's a good start already.

It's pretty hard to keep up because people aren't playing them as much. Also people can't play as many tanks because of the nerf that happened a while ago, bumping down profit to 100k a day for players.

Definitely! I hope it works out, I'm planning it in a way that I wont overload myself with work too much (hopefully!). So far I just know I want them to be a sort of fantasy humanoid/fae/spirit people with cool wings and such. 3nodding I really want to draw cool wings and hair so I thought I'd go with it. x3

Yea, I definitely think bumping the profit down to 100k a day was unfair, that's probably why less people are playing, and the people that are playing hit their limit quicker then stop for the day. But to be honest BG is a boring game - that and I'm not very good at it - so I rarely hit the daily limit. Oh well.

Amandelie

Yokies
Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 pm
Amandelie

That's a good way to plan it. Don't want to end up getting so much work that it isn't fun anymore. P: I imagine really awesome wings and flowy hair. XD

It isn't that much fun, but lowering the pay out did suck for the people who stuck through it and played despite how boring it was. I know it was the lower the gold coming into the system, but lately they've just been pumping the economy full of it. Seems kind of wrong in a way, but hopefully the gold sinks they have planned helps. ; A;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 am
Just finished a new drawing last night yay! yum_strawberry Process video here.

User Image

Amandelie

Amandelie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:28 am
User Image
Process video!  
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items