Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:56 am
Hello, everyone!

I'll be doing freebies for guild members, along with some freebie-streams. Besides being able to get art of your OC/avatar, I think this could be a good way to get know eachother between all the guild business!

If you say, 'current avatar' or anything similar, please be aware I'll be drawing whichever avatar I see when I get to it, not whichever you posted with.

I will be having a (hopefully) weekly stream to do all the requests! I will keep my second post updated with the next scheduled stream.
Please let me know if/how I can make the timing better for everyone, or if you'd like to be quoted when I stream! ♥

Stream link: Currently offline.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:57 am
Next stream Scheduled For: Oct. 10 at 3pm EST.

Stream archive:
Oct. 3rd stream: Closed early due to storm - 2hrs long - 4 freebies completed.
Oct. 10th stream - Cancelled due to a emergency hospital visit.

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Quank

Familiar Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:18 pm
Post! I never change my avatar! I've grown too attached to it. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:46 pm
Hey Cielle~
Didn't notice that you had joined in the guild too!!!  

Mizz Hyde

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:03 pm
x_Cielle_x
Hello, everyone!

I'll be doing freebies for guild members, along with some freebie-streams. Besides being able to get art of your OC/avatar, I think this could be a good way to get know eachother between all the guild business!

If you say, 'current avatar' or anything similar, please be aware I'll be drawing whichever avatar I see when I get to it, not whichever you posted with.

I would prefer to upload art in bunches, so if it seems like I'm slow with drawing, I'm sorry! ♥

Stream link: Currently offline~
Oh wow, that's awesome! What are you good at drawing? (is curious) I have lots of characters, some are anthros, some are human, and some like one of my main are full animals. (She's a palm sized angel kitten!) So I was just wondering what you are and are not up for. heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:40 pm
x_Cielle_x
Hello, everyone!

I would prefer to upload art in bunches, so if it seems like I'm slow with drawing, I'm sorry! ♥

Stream link: Currently offline~

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful idea and gesture! I would love avi art of my current avi. I rarely change either, so if you're game, count me in!

Thank you so much for this generous gesture! 4laugh  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:48 pm
Lolli-pop Psycho
Oh wow, that's awesome! What are you good at drawing? (is curious) I have lots of characters, some are anthros, some are human, and some like one of my main are full animals. (She's a palm sized angel kitten!) So I was just wondering what you are and are not up for. heart heart

I prefer males and animals, but I'm really up for whatever people want to request!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:32 am
x_Cielle_x
Lolli-pop Psycho

I prefer males and animals, but I'm really up for whatever people want to request!
Do you think you'd be able to draw an anthro opossom male?  

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100

Mandeh Candeh

Beloved Browser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 pm
Oh, art freebies >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:58 pm
Freebies you say? emotion_dowant  

GingerChainsaw

Liberal Businessman

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm
I would love a freebie emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am
Lolli-pop Psycho

I could certainly try!  

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Lolli-pop Psycho

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:25 am
x_Cielle_x
Lolli-pop Psycho

I could certainly try!

Okay, well, I found this picture, and it pretty much looks like him. Just add slightly longer hair/fur on the top of his head, and make his arms covered with fur and hands a little more animal like. A little more pink near the base inside of his ears, and the line doesn't go that far down his nose. His eyes aren't solid back but have a touch of pale natural blue, but still has rather large pupils.

link

Oliver is a polite, shy, southern boy, raised in the swamp around uncooth family he moved to collage to make something more of himself. He likes comfortable shirts, jeans, or coveralls if he's going hunting for frogs. His family loves to eat froglegs, and excellent southern cooking. He is very shy, and ends up blushing deeply and stammering around almost any girl.

If you don't feel like you can, it's okay. He's just a cute, shy character that I wanted are of eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:28 am
I have to leave for class 15-20 minutes after that, but hopefully I can make it to the next one! ;n; I love watching people draw.  

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

Raidye

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 am
Kiahpup
I have to leave for class 15-20 minutes after that, but hopefully I can make it to the next one! ;n; I love watching people draw.

I could easily move it to 3pm EST if that's easier! Or even a different day.
I just picked a random time that I thought I would be awake. :3

đŸ‘œCharities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces