Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Within Shadows [Sparrow v Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:52 am
The gym was relatively empty at the moment. Shun was simply facing off against one of the training targets for the time being, honing the precision of his strikes. Both blades were out as he crouched down, eyeing the target ahead of him. He soon vanished, leaving behind several shadowy wisps, only to appear at the side of the target a fraction of a second later. It was there that he struck the target twice before hopping back and away.  
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:17 pm
After having successfully reorganized his class schedule, Sparrow had wandered around Amityville in an attempt at familiarizing himself more with the layout. It was a rather large school, after all, and there were many things to learn, many things to keep in mind.

The gym, fortunately, was an easy place to find, and it was here that Sparrow decided to take a few moments and practice, idly playing with a handful of shadows as he stepped into it, glancing around curiously.

There was just one other boil there - a dark haired one with a pair of knives. Sparrow watched him interestedly for several moments before making his way towards him, smiling brightly.

"Good afternoon!" he said amiably. "That's some impressive work you're doing here."

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:50 pm
Shun was about to strike the target once more, when someone else had come in. Turning, he vaguely recognized the other reaper. He never really spoke with him much, but he was one of Xiu's friends if he recalled. Or at least one of her acquaintances.

"Sparrow," he acknowledged. That was his name right? He could be wrong. It had been awhile since he really interacted with him last. For now, it was all he said as he sized up the other. If he had come into the gym, there was the chance that he was looking to train.

Loosening up some of his limbs, he crouched down, waiting to see what the other student would do. Just in case though, he brought his daggers up, issuing a sort of silent challenge.

Kurotomato

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:04 pm
Pale brows rose. "Oh, you know my name already!" said Sparrow brightly, the smile still on his face. "That's quite unusual, seeing as how I've only just arrived here - but not unpleasant, I must admit. Sad to say, I don't know your name, I'm afraid," he added, a bit concerned about this particular etiquette flaw, and he stuck out his hand.

"Well you already know my name is Sparrow," he said. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. What brings you to the gym today?"

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:29 am
Shun eyed Sparrow warily. What. The name thing wasn't an issue; that could have been forgotten. But he knew that Sparrow was not a new student around here. Was this some sort of really weak attempt to get him to think he was a first year so that he might underestimate him?

Wait. What if the hunters had managed to create another clone-golem. He had destroyed the one that looked and sounded like Mitsu, but that wasn't to say that they wouldn't be able to make another ever.

He regarded the other reaper with a narrowed eye.

"Shun," he replied while looking the other over, "I'm training. Why else would someone come here?"

It was a gym, after all.

Kurotomato

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:39 pm
If Sparrow was taken aback by the disgruntled tone of voice, he didn't show it. Instead, he peered curiously around the gym for a moment, and then back at the other, smiling widely.

"A pleasure, Shun," he said, and then glanced at the daggers again. "Were you in need of a sparring partner, perhaps? I'm only just getting used to fighting again myself, so I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty, but I would love to fight against something that actually fights back, rather than a test dummy."

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:13 pm
Shun considered this. If this, by some chance, was a golem, he could easily find out now. Though it would mean the hunter was pretty stupid. The Mitsu look-alike was incredibly easy to beat. Unless they did something to power it up. Regardless, it was more experience. That was always a plus.

"Very well," he said with a nod. The reaper moved into position, crouching down once more to get ready. He watched the other, waiting.

Kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:18 pm
Needless to say, Sparrow was delighted to find a sparring acquaintance.

"Excellent," he said happily, and held out his hand. The scythe appeared in a whoosh of black shadows, Sparrow curling his fingers around the handle and swinging it around.

"I guess I'll start then, shall I?" he said brightly, and heaved the scythe towards Shun.

HP: 50
DMG: 2

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 pm
The scythe appeared. It was a point in favor that this was the real Sparrow, though that still didn't explain why he said he was new. Shun started to move back, feeling the blade graze against his form. For a moment, his gaze flicked to the hand that had a relatively new ring on it. He had some idea of what it was able to do, but he hadn't fully tapped into its potential.

Perhaps here would be a good time.

Shun soon moved in to retaliate, shifting towards Sparrow's side before striking twice, once with each blade.

HP: 48
Damage: 11
Signet of shadows Counter: 1/3

Kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm
Sparrow tried to dodge, but Shun was too quick. He felt the blades sink into his side and then pull back out, the other reaper moving fast, and Sparrow gave a small hiss of pain, his grip on the scythe tightening.

"You're good," he said appreciatively. "I'm impressed."

He spun the scythe around and swung it towards Shun again, slamming the blade into the reaper's side.

HP: 39
DMG: 7

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 am
Shun gave a light shrug as Sparrow complimented him. He wasn't really one to speak much during a fight if he could help it. To him, it was better to just focus on striking down his opponent. He let out a breath, then started to get moving. However, the blade of the scythe caught him more this time around, slicing against his form.

Keeping with his own momentum, he moved in, making a stab for the other reaper's midsection. From there, he attempted to keep in close. It should be more difficult for him to use that scythe when he was at that range.

HP: 41
Damage: 8
Signet charge: 2/3
Kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 pm
So he didn't talk much, did he? Sparrow gave a little shrug, a smile on his face as he darted to the side, unable to miss the blades that caught at his stomach. Pain shot through his abdomen, but Sparrow was already back up, trying to maneuver the scythe in close proximity.

He managed to take a step back, drag the scythe over his head and then swing it back around, catching Shun directly in his side.

HP: 31
DMG: 12

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 pm
Pain ripped through him as Sparrow managed to put enough distance between the two of them to slice into his side. Staggering from the blow, he closed his eye for a moment, working on mentally pushing aside the pain. He could feel something warm flowing down the area where he had been hit. No doubt, the other reaper had managed to do some damage there.

It seemed for now, that had left him a little vulnerable.

HP: 29
Damage: 0
Signet charge: 2/3

Kurotomato

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:29 pm
He was quite satisfied with his previous hit, Sparrow spinning the scythe around between his fingers. A part of him felt somewhat bad for hurting Shun, but Shun hadn't held anything back towards him, so it was only fair to treat him with the same respect.

His next swing, however, was off balance.

HP: 31
DMG: 1

Blade Kuroda

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:42 am
Now having recovered from that last blow, Shun was able to move about more swiftly once more. The blade of the scythe grazed against him as he rushed in at Sparrow. He made one stab towards his leg, while the other blade slashed towards his chest.

HP: 28
Damage: 8
Signet charge: 3/3

Kurotomato

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items