Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ B U R N :: the everything guild ]

Back to Guilds

The Everything Guild... For Everyone, Everywhere. Designed with you in mind, to help you make the very most out of your Gaia experience! 

Tags: charity, contests, reality, advice, gold 

Reply b u r n :: m a i n f o r u m
**this is elyzia** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppet on a String Theory
Crew

Philosophizing Bibliophile

20,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am
with a new machine
My face is reflected in the water...
It's a shining grin full of hope...

While the reasoning behind your decision is perfectly understandable, it'll be a shame to see you leave despite whatever absences that you may have presented to us.
While I've not been a Crew member in BURN for the longest amount of time, I've easily been able to recognise the sizeable amount of work that you've put into the Guild, and at the very least, I thank you for that. This society has been one of the most favourable that I've witnessed throughout the decent majority of Gaia and its simple intonation is something that is inevitably to be desired within any group of people. Surely this community would not be as prosperous as it is now if it weren't for your attending to and working in it. Your time here will not be left unheard of, certainly. Perhaps, even, if you were ever to return, there would still be quite a good amount of people waiting in the wings to see you come back.
It has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you the greatest luck in whatever endeavours that may present themselves to you. May peace be forever with you.

In regards to your position, however, I would love to say that I could recommend one of your own Vice Captains, aka_vashy13, as a candidate who may perhaps be capable of replacing your seat. She has done quite a bit of work for us, and I feel that if she is willing she would do more than a decent job of handling the Guild.
If otherwise or no other option presents itself, I would also say that I would be willing to stand in your position. Seeing the sheer awe that this Guild upholds, I would be unwilling to see it fall apart at simply the loss of a Captain and, if such was necessary, would be willing to step forward if ever necessary.

... Or it could be a look of somber silence struggling with fear...
What do you see reflected in your face???

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:14 am
with a new machine

I've been apart of this guild for years (5 to be exact..) and it saddens me to see you go. You have done an amazing job of running the guild, contests, games, and all. If you ever decide to return, I'm sure there will be plenty of people waiting for you.
Like iiTetshinji-Kun said, I would recommend letting a vice captain or crew member be the new captain. I would hate to see this guild in the hands of someone who's never been in a crew/vice captain position.

Anyway, please enjoy life outside of Gaia and live it to the fullest.

I feel bad asking for a donation, but if you want to give me something, then I'll accept it.
Edit: I changed my username, I was Mistress of Music.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:27 am
with a new machine

Hey there, Elyzia. I don't think we've ever actually met, which is a shame. But, I can understand picking your life over the gaia life. I might have to do the same in the near future as I'm entering college, but I hope I won't have to.

Anyway, to keep this message short (cause you probably will get hundreds of them), I wish you luck. If you are determined, you will get your life back together, that's for sure. Good tidings, friend. emotion_yatta

P.S: Also, I'd like a donation if you're giving stuff away.
P.S.S: Now I feel dirty for asking for gold. gonk
P.S.S.S: I still would like some gold, though. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 am
AgentShiny
Javier Cross
AgentShiny
Javier Cross
AgentShiny
Awwww, it's sad to see you go but it's understandable. Good luck in whatever you pursue in your RL. You will be missed here.

P.S. Oh yeah, donation please? I'm a pack-rat hoarder of gaia items, even ask my guildies in the guild I own.

How are you a pack rat holder by any chance? sweatdrop

You should see my gaia locker....

If you can show me your gaia locker, I can go have a look at it if you like.

Maybe some other time. I have to go to bed soon as I work tomorrow.

What about the locker you mentioned before, by chance?  

Javier Cross

Rock4ourRock
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:28 pm
You are the apple...

It's always nice to hear from our Captain and Guild Creator. It is sad to see you go, but as we've always said, real life > Burn. I wish you all the best of luck in your recovery and it may be a tough road, but you're a strong woman and I know you can make it through.

As for the Captain position, I agree with iiTetshinji in making Vashy the main captain. Though I know she isnt always on, I think she has the know how and leadership skills to make a fine Captain for this guild.

And finally, as for donations, Ill gladly accept any, all, or nothing. I give what I can to the guild and expect nothing in return.

You've been a wonderful Captain in your run here, Elyzia, and it's sad to see you go. Once again, good luck in life, in your recovery, and hopefully one day we'll see you here in the guild once again.

and I am your core.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:00 pm
I certainly understand how life can get in the way of Gaia. I am here daily for a few hours because I do not have a job or go to school. I am an older Gaian so that helps considerable in my case.

As for the donation, If I get any, I will use it to help others on quests. Of course, if wigs or wings are involved, I might keep those for myself since I am questing those. lol.

Have a great life and if you do decide to return, hit me up and I will help you recoup your donations/losses.

Rita  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 pm
Oh my ._________.
Best of luck to ya
Hope you can come back, too
Got anything Japanese? My eventual goal is to have all of it, even the modern stuff (though I'm waiting on that for until my current oversized Wishlist is completed for those to pop up)
If not, anything will do  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:06 pm
Real life>Gaia
I have no life, cancer and several accounts to attend to, so I've been lacking in guild participation. Derp
Good luck, hope you come back, and don't get eaten by the Nightmare Cheesecake (lolwut?)  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

angelfromdown-under
Crew

Romantic Whisperer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 pm
I am glad to see you are still around, i was getting worried not seeing you even briefly online for soo long.

It's been a long and interesting road running this guild with you (almost 5 years on Crew now xP ) not bad for a guild that we didn't think would make it quite a few times >_<

I am happy to see you are getting your life on track again and i hope to see you on FB more in the future perhaps? cause i suck at emails >_>;

I still consider you one of my oldest and closest Gaia friends and i wish you all the best in your recovery and on pulling your life back together <3

As far as the guild goes...unfortunately due to the colour of my name i don't have the time to take over the guild, but you and I both know that Vashy is fully capable (assuming she wants it) so i will be throwing my nomination behind her aswell ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:32 pm
I've been in this guild for only a few months; I don't know you personally, but it always makes me sad when someone says their going to quit Gaia. It makes me happy too, happy for them, that they want to have an actual life and drive it into a bright direction. :3
I never get chosen for giveways lol ... but a donation would be much appreciated, I'm trying to get S Pop Club Rayna and the MP inflation isn't helping.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Monk65

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Hey there, Elyzia.
We spoke quite a few times back when we were both active.
I admit I can't really remember about what...
But what I do remember is that you're a smart, kind, wonderful, equal-opportunist, open-minded lady.
And all I really want to say is just stay awesome because you are. <3.

P.S. Donation, do not want.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 pm
Hi Elyzia,
We didn't talk much since I haven't been on gaia much due to school, but I was stumbled upon this thread while I was looking over the forums since I was wondering if there were any updates here.

I have been in this guild for a while and I really loved being in this guild, it helped me a lot of gaia and I really appreciate how you created this guild. Its really sad to see you go, but I respect your decision, I wish you all the best in the future in real life! If you ever have time to come visit we will always be happy to see you. You made this guild the best guild I have ever been a part of!

~CafeDark

P.S. As for donations, I'm currently trying to save up for Tunnu the Bear, any amount of donation is completely fine. The Dice Roll giveaways here have already helped me a lot so it would be alright if I didn't get any.  

CafeDark

8,425 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Immoral Oblivion

Distinct Noob

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:40 pm
Im so sorry I never really had but a handful of times to really chat with you. I think it was very brave of you to go to rehab - it was something I almost had to do when I got hooked on a bunch of s**t. I ended up locking myself away and dealing with the withdrawals, giving in, then trying again until I finally made it. I could never open up and show my weakness to a rehab type setting. You turning your life around is really good, and I wish you the utter best. If I lived anywhere close to you Id love to help more. Please feel free to message me for anything I may be able to assist with. Thank you for everything, youve done so much for me. Burn wont be the same without you. heart

*Edit* now that I'm on my computer & not phone, however, I will add to what you asked for. I think ask_vashy person, or the woman from Australia(her username escapes me somehow. Also, not that it's probably possible, but I remember when Gallery was a crew member & she really did a lot for the guild. I know she "quit" but still gets on to at least read messages & I know that since she and I talk often still, but she'd be my third recommendation.

I feel so bad, but as for the donation the only things I'm really questing for are Zodiacal and Golden Laurels. I'm trying to get my gold up to about 20M before buying either(I could do so easily by selling my game packs or whatever they're called; chance items? I however hate selling them, & they're so slow and the items I DO win do no really likes or are too expensive lol). Currently I have about 9M. I don't want anything like you getting me to or close to the 20M, I'd feel really bad. I wouldn't mind something small, though, but if not I completely understand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:19 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be coming back and sorrier still to hear of your current troubles. I hope that it all works out sooner and better than you expect and that I can still reach you on Facebook when all this is through. I'll be sure to text, as well.
I know that I'm late to say goodbye, but if you have any gold left that you mean to give away, it would be well used. I'm on year two of this quest and likely have at least a couple more ahead of me.  

Matasoga
Crew

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:06 pm
Might be odd for me to say this to you, but I'll miss you. I hope things go well for you. Thank you for making such a great guild & giving so many people a place to call home.

You're an awesome person. heart

b u r n :: m a i n f o r u m

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces