Submit

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 am
It might come as a surprise to some, and maybe slightly funny in way.

Though I'm not near graduating yet, heck I'm not sure what my major is yet, and my financial aid is in jeopardy I might not be able to attend this semester. But, God willing, if I am able to graduate college, what I'm looking forward to most is being able to permanently delete the contact information for my financial aid advisors, they are so poor at doing their job, they have lost important documents that I sent to them and then asking me to fill them out again and again and then even blaming me when they dont have them. Every other semester is jeopardized because of their lackadaisyness. Even now they have cut me off because they are requesting of me a document they gave me in the first place, this semester is the worst by far. They have caused me many sleepless nights and days filled with anxiety. I look forward to deleting them, wiping it from my history, never having to deal with them EVER AGAIN. I'm grateful for when they have paid for my classes, God knows we can't afford it on our own but their ineptness make me wish I were rich just so I could afford it on my own and not have to deal with them/this. If that day should come, God willing, I pray it does, I would love to take my family out to dinner to celebrate graduation and I'd come home and have my own personal celebration by erasing them from my computer!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:07 am
Eek D: It seems like every school's Financial Aid office ever is entirely incompetent. FAFSA and even scholarships are easy, but dealing with an overworked and underpaid college office? Errr, not so much.

But, I'm mostly looking forward to sitting for a vet tech exam and securing a license C:

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:22 am
NelNet I've been told is very good for financial aid
And Sallie Mae is one of the worst
My parents have student loans with both, and all Sallie Mae does is request the same stuff over and over and over. NelNet? You can push off regular-priced payments. Interest racks up, but so long they get a monthly payment of some sort, they don't mind. They even remind you when that yearly pushing back is going to expire in a few weeks

But that's if you don't mind going to big companies  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff