Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Characters look like asian on anime? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one of these places has the most brightest students?
United States
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
China
34%
 34%  [ 18 ]
Japan
48%
 48%  [ 25 ]
European countries
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 52

KaidaAiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:24 am
Are most anime characters suppose to be anime? They don't look like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:51 pm
Do you mean, "Are most anime characters supposed to be asian? They don't look like it."

If so, I think they are, but I'm not psoitive. Most of them are, but they don't always look it..  

tigress_4ever

swi.t.mika

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:23 am
tigress_4ever
Do you mean, "Are most anime characters supposed to be asian? They don't look like it."

If so, I think they are, but I'm not psoitive. Most of them are, but they don't always look it..

yeh, they always look european...><  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:10 am
I don't think they're supposed to look Asian at all....but I heard that the Japanese got the idea of Anime from Disney.  

bookwormzes

LaLa98912

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:30 am
^
l
l
l
never knew that  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:44 am
to be honest..i haven't really seen a single anima pic thatis of an american/english/eauropean person!!
wierd!  

henred5

tigress_4ever

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:55 pm
swi.t.mika
tigress_4ever

yeh, they always look european...><

I know, its weird..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:04 pm
Well, yea....they do look Asian sometimes....but that's b/c Asian people made anime! >.<  

t o x i c l i p s t i c k

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:14 pm
Though you can never really tell where the anime character's nationality is, if you gave me a picture of a random anime character I wouldn't know which nationality it is sweatdrop 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:27 pm
crazytuna
Though you can never really tell where the anime character's nationality is, if you gave me a picture of a random anime character I wouldn't know which nationality it is sweatdrop 3nodding
Same here. 3nodding  

XvXYuNiEXvX

HyperNightmareZero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:43 pm
Actually most anime characters are asian but theres like 30% of europian anime characters for example Naruto from the anime series Naruto is an europian.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:51 pm
Even though some characters are european or something,some creators try to make the characters from asia. Most anime shows ive watched usually have japanese names,or some type of asian name,even if they are from europe or something. Or the setting of a show may take place in Japan. I dunno,but just most anime shows ive watched usually take place in Japan,or the characters are from Japan.  

R A B I D STAR

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:15 pm
Well, I feel that anime characters look really asian because they were made in Asia. But, in my view, they DO look really asian, but I'd have to say they look that because the characters in the anime are from Asia.
I've seen American characters in anime, and they do look Caucasian. It's just that Asian characters are in most of the animes.

Yep, I am repetative.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:28 pm
Uh what?  

BlindHobo

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items