Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Firefly/Serenity] slash

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll whore?
+1
100%
 100%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 24

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:01 pm
I can't be the only person who sees the slashyness! Tell us about your favorite pairings. Feel free to gush, tells us why you like 'em and so on. Pictures are allowed (official, art, photo manips, ect) just keep them PG-13.

My favorite pairing is Jayne/Simon. Yes, I know I have a thing for hostility pairings but what's relationship without hot make up smex. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:15 pm
Hahaha, Jaynes town! GAH!!! >_< hmmmmm... I'd have to think about that... lol Who else is slashable? I can only think of a girl/girl pairing. gonk  

Kage_Inazuma

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:12 pm
Kage_Inazuma
Hahaha, Jaynes town! GAH!!! >_< hmmmmm... I'd have to think about that... lol Who else is slashable? I can only think of a girl/girl pairing. gonk

Plenty... especially if you want to break up Wash and Zoe. I don't tend to like too. I like them together. Heheh.

Jayne's town is awesome!!! ^____^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:31 am
WashxJayne? XD well they where my two favorite characters in the movie...

To be honest I never really though about slashing Serenity Oo dont know why... xp  

Yofiel

lynx wings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:09 pm
I have a really hard time slashing Firefly, simply because I like the het pairings so much that I feel bad breaking them up.

I kind of like Simon/Mal, before Simon gets together with Kaylee. Afterwards, I really can't see Mal hurting Kaylee in any way.

I also like Simon/Jayne.

I haven't read much (any?) Mal/Jayne at all, so I don't know how much I like it. If anyone could direct me in the way of some good Mal/Jayne fanfic I would be very gateful.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:22 am
lynx wings
I have a really hard time slashing Firefly, simply because I like the het pairings so much that I feel bad breaking them up.

I kind of like Simon/Mal, before Simon gets together with Kaylee. Afterwards, I really can't see Mal hurting Kaylee in any way.

I also like Simon/Jayne.

I haven't read much (any?) Mal/Jayne at all, so I don't know how much I like it. If anyone could direct me in the way of some good Mal/Jayne fanfic I would be very gateful.

I've read a few Mal/Jayne fics. They are... funny. XD

And yeah, I really like the het pairings too. Zoe/Wash being my favorite. But liking the het pairings has never really stopped me before. lol  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:19 pm
I can't think of any slash pairings that I would like for this show. I don't think I could break up Wash/Zoe or Simon/Kaylee.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:28 pm
Zahmira
I can't think of any slash pairings that I would like for this show. I don't think I could break up Wash/Zoe or Simon/Kaylee.

Kind of my problem. I could deal with doing Simonslash set sometime before the movie, but I could never break up Wash/Zoe. I love them too much.  

lynx wings

FaerieQueenSparkle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:24 pm
Honestly... I only opened this thread because I was curious. You can seriously slash Firefly? Wow... that was one of the few things I've never mind slashed. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:03 pm
Honey, you can slash anything. XD There's tetris slash.

Though I will honestly say that I like the het pairings in this series. So I don't slash often. But I do enjoy the occasional slashing.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

FaerieQueenSparkle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:28 pm
Tetris slash? I'd love to see that...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:41 pm
FaerieQueenSparkle
Tetris slash? I'd love to see that...

I found it somewhere on LiveJournal. Don't remember where though.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:26 am
I always felt that Simon could do with being slashed. Im just not sure who with! Of course, thats not to say i don't luff Kaylee, they all rock dammit!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 pm
Simon needs to be bent over something and molested thoroughly. I totally vote for Jayne just 'cause it'll be kinda violent and really funny all at the same time.

And it's not that I have anything against the het pairings in this series (this is one of those rare shows where I actually like all the het pairings O.O). It's just that I'm not bound to them.

There is a lot of time between the start of the series and when Kaylee and Simon get together. Lots of weird things can happen during this time. Lots of hot passionate nights in Mal's arms for instance. XDDD There's also so much potential for AUs. And... Jayne and Mal are pretty single for that whole series too. xd  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

-ThroughDangerUntold-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:00 pm
I've never really thought of slashing Firefly which is strange because I slash everything .... O_o  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games