Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Because Ya Gotta (Roch/Junko) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:45 am
Word about the requirements for graduating had gotten out, and Roch, being the nice guy that he was, had taken to sitting outside the gym, watching for familiar faces--mostly other third years. They needed the spars, he needed the spars, it was a win win situation, right? He would take the fight--win or lose, and get the hell out of the school for a while.

Yeah, he could stick around. He'd been a bit surprised by that, but it was sinking in. He just... wasn't interested at the moment. Sure, after running around in the real world for a while he might want to come back. Might.

He stopped as he caught sight of a head of hair. For a moment he hesitated, wondering if Junko even knew how to fight--but... she wanted to graduate too, right? Bro-alliance shoved aside (sparring with an ex didn't count as cheating, okay?) he raised a hand.

"Yo, Junko!" he called. "You need a spar t'graduate?"

Eight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:06 am
This sucked. Junko hated fighting, she was bad at it and she didn't like exercise in general. Uuuuugh. Why?! Not fair! Luckily she'd been able to work with someone to find out she only need five more of those spars before she could graduate. Fine. Fine.

None of them would be with Hel. Not a single damn one. That ghoul didn't play nice.

And so Junko had tied her hair back enough to not step on it but also loosely enough that she could simply pull the ribbon free and let her hair help her fight if she needed to. She'd dug around in her boxes of packed up clothes to find sneakers, stockings she didn't mind getting dirty if she had to, her shorts and her tank top.

She literally only had one outfit to work out in. That's how seldom she did this.

Junko was pouting when she arrived. She didn't want to do this. It wasn't fair.

A voice called her name and Junko turned on her heel to find Roch, still looking rather unhappy about the whole situation. "Hello, Roch...yes..I guess," she grumped, rubbing the back of her neck with an unhappy sigh. "I hate this...are you offering?" Junko sounded almost defeated as she asked her question. This sucked. A spar with a boil? Jack she hoped he took it easy on her.

Ice Queen

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:48 am
He stood, stretching out a long, lanky body that--with the hair--topped seven feet. "Sure," he said, stretching his arms over his head for a moment. "Let's go--I figure as long as we say we exchanged some blows we can write it off as a spar, right?"

Because from that reply he really doubted Junko was the sparring type. And since she'd survived until third year, well, it didn't really matter, right? She must know how to do something right!

He headed into the gym, taking a second to summon his guitar before turning to look at her. "Y'ready?"
Eight

Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 am
"Yeah, I guess.." Junko sounded super excited to be doing this.

She sighed and followed Roch into the gym. This was going to suck. She didn't want to spar anyone, she just wanted..ugh. This was so stupid. Not fair. She'd been through enough already why did she have to fight?

When she saw the guitar she stopped and just stared. He was going to use a weapon on her? Her heart stopped. "No. No. Nononono. No. No blades. N-no. No."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 am
"Sure, but I gotta keep it summoned t'use FEAR," Roch said, slinging the strap over his neck so the guitar hung over his back--completely useless for fighting. "We'll stick with... what, fists? Legs?" he asked, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "I can probably go easiest with legs," he offered, kicking out lightly and barely hitting her FEAR shield.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 2
FEAR: Y3 BC, Y2 Chill, Y1 SS  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am
HELPS IF I ROOOOOOOOOOLL  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am
Junko still looked wary. Blades. Too many of them. "Okay, just..please don't use it..." was her only request, really. She shrugged at his question. They could use anything else, she didn't care. Seiji had taught her a bit how to defend herself in a fight.

He kicked out and she squeaked, raising an arm to block it. Her hair reached around and grasped his ankle long enough for her to raise her own leg and kick his stomach before she released him and quickly backed away. She was rubbing her arm where he'd kicked her, frowning.

HP: 48/50
Damage done: 5  
Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:00 pm
He grinned at that move. "Y'got some training, at least," he said. "Not gonna lie, I didn't figure you fought at all," he admitted before kicking out again. This one didn't even hit. He hadn't fought with just legs in years. "I gotta admit," he said, sticking his hands in his pockets. "I've gotten too used t'relyin' on the guitar. This might be more interesting than I thought..."

HP: 45/50
DMG: 0

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Eight rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:04 pm
"Ah..yes...um, Seiji..didn't like how we kept getting attacked sooo..he made sure I was able to defend myself. Plus, you know, we kept getting attacked. You kind of have to figure it out after awhile." Junko shrugged. "I don't like fighting." It didn't mean she couldn't do it.

She just hated it.

Junko took on an obviously defensive stance. She still didn't look happy about this. "It's just not something I ever wanted to do. It doesn't suit me. But I guess if I have no choice.." At lease she was giving Roch a chance to do something new, she supposed. "Yes. There was a time where um...I fought a Hunter with a-a scythe..a-and..." Junko shuddered and shook her head. She didn't want to think about it. No. Not now. She cleared her throat. "I'm glad you get to try something new."

HP: 48/50
Defending self for: 3  
Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 pm
"Nah, it's not new," Roch said, bringing his hands out for balance before doing a rather nice roundhouse kick right into her defending hands. "When I was a kid, the gang I was in liked t'drag me t'an empty lot an' pit me against adults," he said, as if it were no big deal. "An' one time they decided it'd be more interesting t'tie my hands t'gether for the fight."

He didn't sound very bothered at admitting his child abuse. "Came in handy a few times, actually," he admitted.

DMG:6 - 3 defense = 3

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:41 pm
Oh..

That was..um...

Junko blinked. That was rather awful. Why would anyone do that to a scareling? Junko grunted as he kicked her again, slamming her forearm against his shin. It wasn't terribly painful but it knocked him away.

Damage done: 2  
Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:44 pm
He was knocked away, and grinned at her, looking for all the world as if this was the equivalent of a walk in the park. He didn't seem to be taking it seriously at all, actually. "It coulda been worse," he said. "I mean, it ain't like I ever dissipated when they did it. Got knocked out a few times, sure, but hell, that happens here, too. Especially if y'try an' take on Invi."

Invi had totally kicked his a** each time he tried to spar with the guy. He still admired the horseman for that.

HP: 43/50

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:49 pm
That grin bothered her a little. Sure, she didn't like fighting and it wasn't her strong suit, but she felt..mocked. Junko didn't want him to beat her down but she didn't like that grin. She couldn't figure out why. "I've never fought with Invictus before..it sounds like a horrible idea. I've only ever sparred with Hel.."

She really didn't like that grin. How could she stop it? She wanted it to go away.

Junko frowned and untied the ribbon in her hair, freeing the long locks of jet black hair. It was around seventeen feet in length from root to tip now, and some of it wound its way around Junko's arms. A section of hair suddenly lashed out and wrapped tightly around Roch's arm, dragging the boil to her without warning. She raised an arm and hit her elbow against his throat before using her hair to throw him to the ground, pulling his arm back behind him and putting one foot on his back.

"You're not taking me seriously," she muttered with slight irritation. Finally she let him go and moved off the boil, tying her hair back with the ribbon again. There was a loud, obnoxious cackle from the back of her head.

Damage done: 13  
Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 pm
Roch groaned, still on the ground for a moment as he rubbed his throat. "Point... taken," he rasped out as he shoved himself to his feet. He looked at her for a moment, debating on a few things. Then he used his shadow step to disappear, reappearing a few seconds later all the way across the room.

"So I should probably fix that, right?" he said, slinging his guitar into playing position.

HP: 30/50

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 pm
"I'm not saying go crazy, I just don't like that look you had on your face." Junko pouted.

She then removed her sneaker and chucked it right at Roch.

This was her signature move, really. It was what did best for her.

Damage done: 5  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas