Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Hunter (Roland vs Riley) [VIOLENT- HEADS ROLL] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 am
Candace had warned them not to go, she had sent the message, and Roland ignored it. Sylvia was a wild card, a force of power overflowing and he could barely control it but he was sure it would be enough to deal with anyone inside the Haunted House.

No.

It was enough to deal with anyone he crossed, he had to believe that, desperately even. All because he had seen Nevada, laid up in the bed where Stormy had been visiting. A series of lines on a screen saying she was alive but only barely and only in a small part of her mind.

They where hunters, they would hunt, he would hunt, and find whatever it was that had done this. This was his goal as he marched down the halls of the house, Sylvia summoned and hanging over his shoulder in her full form. Every once in a while he would hold her out, letting her blade scratch the wall letting out an errie echo as he marched.

The deeper he walked, the colder it got, his breath was fogging the air with each step. Sylvia a low hum in the back of his mind, she too was upset at the situation, but she did not voice her complaints, instead she simply waited. Following Roland into the cold dark of the houses endless hallways.

HP: 25/25
Nio Love

ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 pm
The problem with being a hunter, is that eventually, if you were not impeccably good at your job, you became the hunted. The screeching noise of a weapon against a wall had turned the tides against Roland, and in favor of what could have at one point been his prey. Oh, she hadn't been responsible for his friends injury, but that changed nothing about the moment. She hadn't gone hunting in ever so long; and she hadn't ever hunted actively humans before now. Her goals had shifted, her allegiances had changed, and now, now that she ran under the flag of War, hunting humans had suddenly become a delicious idea.

So she'd been following him. Her body slid through the shadows that were left in his wake, silent as the grave. She only breathed when he did, taking in air with each of his own inhales. Her steps fell when he did, leaving no echo of sound, no foreboding feeling that the senses could have picked up on to look behind him.

Several feet ahead of him, the soft sound of a tiny piece of rock falling to the floor; one of her crystals, dull and dark, had gone past to catch his attention with the sudden sound. Now it lay on the floor, flaring to life with a sudden pulse of color. It beckoned him.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 pm
Roland was taking risks, he knew his actions where careless, he knew that drawing attention was a terrible idea. But it was all for the same end. Find one of them, bring them out, find out what they knew. It was a plan where the Hunter used themselves as bait. They wanted to be hunted, they knew what lurked in the dark. Like a snake eating it's own tail both parties would circle around and around always assuming that the plan was going just the way they wanted it when the other thought the same.

He hadn't noticed Riley, he was oblivious to her careful movements. It wasn't till the crystal darted by that he seemed to awaken from his shambling march through the halls. Sylvia twisted over head pointing towards the stone as it flickered to life. He didn't move, simply watched. It was a hallway, where could it have come from other then behind him or ahead, ahead was only the glowing crystal. Behind him...

He turned shifting Sylvia with him bringing her blade inches above the floor to point back down the hall towards Riley and whatever spot she might have taken cover. He didn't see anything but the growing sense that he was not alone was taking form.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:32 am
Smart. The human was smart. That was the first thing that Riley thought, as he refused to take the bait, and instead turned behind him for what he believed must have been the only source of a fallen pebble. He'd made the right choice, except that his decision left him with a very stark view of his immediate future.

She didn't try to hide. She just stood there, tall and majestic, as the glow of his runes illuminated the shadows she'd been hiding in. She did not try to run, either. When her features were basked in soft hints of light, they merely twitched, curious as ever. Her bright white eyes narrowed, getting a better look at him. And the tentacles that pooled at her feet suddenly began to writhe, their tips slithering in anticipation. She was obviously on high alert, but she made no move to attack, yet.

She just stared.

I know you.. She whispered into his mind. The sound of her voice was almost.. pleasant - but the feeling that twined around her words, seeping into his thoughts and into his very emotions, was rife with toxic hate. Nothing good could come of this.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:59 am
Smart, or really paranoid, the two almost went hand in hand when being a hunter. He held his weapon high, the glowing runes brighter then they had been once before. His weapon lit the hall well enough that he could see Riley standing behind him, watching, like a cat perched on a mountain rock.

The memory came bubbling back. Tentacles wrapped tight around his neck asking him to come back to play to be a pet. His whole body tensed, she didn't move to attack but Roland was on high alert waiting for her to lash out at him.

"Yeah... I remember you as well...." His own anger bubbled in the air. She didn't even have to pry to see the images of Nevada laying in bed wounded. To see what fueled the anger behind his actions. "Someone I know was hurt here... was it you? Did you fight a girl with brown hair and violet eyes?"

His grip twisted on Sylvia ready to alter her form for the coming fight. Riley had more reach then he did, even if her tentacles where as long as Sylvia, even just two of them gave her more advantage then his lone scythe in this fight.

Should it come to that, and judging by the venom he could feel seeping through his thoughts a fight was not far off.

Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 am
Roland was a bad judge.

You dooo? She sounded flattered, perhaps a little overly so, when he remembered her. How nice. I made an impression. She took a slow step forward, tentacles lifting up just enough to gesture at him. I wish I could take credit for whatever you're talking about, but I've only just gotten here. It was at this point that she was close enough to touch him, but all she did was hold a hand out, extended palm upward, at him. The long claws of her fingers unfolded one by one.

It's strange that you're so worried about whether or not I was the one who attacked your little human friend. Aren't you the least bit worried about your own safety? After all, whoever did attack the brown haired human was sloppy. Riley's eyes slit to crescents, as if she was smiling with content. I'm much more efficient.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:45 am
"Don't flatter yourself... you're too hideous to forget." Slowly she approached and Roland's grip tightened on his weapon. He continued to hold t the hooked end of the blade at her, tempted to lash out once she was in range but neither of them had made a move yet.

"I'm not concerned about myself." Each word was ended with a puff of air, the fog of the cold room catching the heat of every word as Sylvia shifted slightly, her blade edging closer to one of Riley's slithering tendrils. Brown eyes narrowed at her spoken threat, the taste of FEAR so close causing Sylvia's runs to glow brighter.

"Sloppy... right." The mental thought of what Sylvia could do with her near FEAR would show Riley just what sloppy was and likely make a royal mess of both of them. But, it'd be worth it to finally get back at the freak who had a fetish for trying to make him some kind of pet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:58 am
Hideous, am I? She chuckled out. His perception of her did not insult her - in fact, she seemed rather amused by it. Hideous. Have you humans even looked in a mirror, lately? As she spoke, she began to circle him, walking slowly around him as she gestured loosely into the air. The sticky sweet sheen of oil that covers your - often dirty - skin. The weak layers of your body, so easily flayed off, piece by piece. And that skull, that soft little porridge of a bowl holding your most precious treasure - hah!

She scratched her nails down against the wall, leaving sparks where the long, hard points raked against stone.

Honestly, little boy. She'd picked up their lingo easily. You'd be better off letting me take you home and remake you. If there's enough of you left to remake you with.

Her tentacles snapped upward, moving in unision like snakes, coiled and ready to strike.

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 am
"You imitate our shape, our form, and call us hideious. I've seen weapons in golems, I've seen your people. Human in shape, but that's it." He moved slowly, following her foot steps keeping Sylvia between them at all times, even as her fingers dug into the walls.

"We're not so easy to break. We aren't like the other humans." The tentacles moved and that was it for Roland, he spun Sylvia about knocking a few back with the flat of her blade and shaft before finally giving it the final twist. Snapping the weapon in half and spilling out the chain inside.

He didn't waste any time, he felt heavy and sluggish but he was still able to lash out first. The bottom half of his weapon acting like a baton knocking tentacles away leaving an opening to step in, the shorter reach of the blade hacking at others before aiming at Riley's chest before jumping back.

"We aren't weak. Not anymore."

HP: 25
DMG: 13
CHRG: 0/3 | B 0.1 GC 0/1  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:08 am
Her tentacles lashed at each attack, knocked away at each turn. She screeched as they were cut into, until he found her through the barrage, and struck. Struck hard. Her body flung back into the wall, slamming with an audible crack into it.

The scree that filled Ro's mind sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

How DARE you lay your.. but no, he hadn't touched her. It was the weapon that stung with such fury, she reminded herself. The weapon. The stolen scareling.

Even as she laughed, the sound was dripping with dark sarcasm. How does it feel, little one? She whispered out haggardly. How does it feel to be a traitor of your own kind?

She flickered her gaze up to Ro, her expression raw with anger and violent amusement. What is his or her name? The child you wield like a sword. The only reason you can stand your ground against me, you puny, useless human. She spat the word out like it tasted foul. You are nothing without them. Put her away, and let us see if you're not weak anymore.

She taunted him, flicking her tentacle out and slapping him right across the face.

HP: 12
Damage: 3

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:55 pm
The scream almost sent him reeling. Almost. You see the thing about a Banshee living in your head, is that it made Riley poking her way in there sound like classical music played at an 8 on an ipod compared to the storm of sound Roland was used to hearing in his head.

"How dare I what... get you back for trying to choke me to death? My mistake I wasn't aware attempting to kill me warranted a friendly hello from me. Never mind one of you tried to kill someone I know so I'm just a bit annoyed at you all."

The laughter was unexpected though, almost insane off tilt. Silvya only scoffed in the back of his mind at her taunts, a muttered response alon the lines of 'cut out her tongue oh wait' was about all he caught between Riley's rants.

"Her name. Is Sylvia," He said the words slowly after her tentacle was done striking his face. Slowly he turned his head to face her again spitting on the floor and cracking his neck side to side. "She says she'd love to cut out your tongue for being so rude, but we aren't sure you actually have one for that mouth you like to run." Suddenly Sylvia was sipping on the end of her chain a pinwheel of pain that suddenly lashed out closing the gap between hunter and flayer catching her side and likely a few tentacles as well before being snapped back to Roland's hand with a tug of the chain.

"Weak or not, with her I don't have to be afraid of things like you."

HP: 22
DMG: 7
CHRG: 2/3 | B 0/1 GC 0/1  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:02 pm
Once more Riley was faced with a weapon too powerful to fend off, but this time, she did not screech as it bit and tore at her flesh. She waited for the barrage to be over, leaving her feeling weaker than she'd ever admit, and she wiped the blood off of her face.

You don't speak for her. You don't deserve to speak for her. I would give anything, to see you in her place.

She reached out, her clawed hand backhanding him across the face.

Anything.

HP: 5
Damage: 3

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 am
Roland like wise took Sylvia by the bladed half and snapped the scythe in the air sending a splatter of blood across the floor. For someone only 5'4 he was standing taller then he ever had before.

"I'm sure if she could speak whatever you have for ears would be bleeding out after the first note she'd sing to you." The claw came fast, across his face cutting thin red lines that Sylvia quickly worked to cover up, stitching the wounds with fear and flesh.

Riley had made a mistake, she had stepped in close again, dropping the back end of Sylvia is off hand snatched out grabbing one of the thicker tentacles from the mass. Others moved to follow, to grab and choke like they had the first time they met. He squeezed tight as he brought Sylvia across cutting the muscle from the rest of Riley before stepping back to hold his trophy up in the air.

The muscle squirmed, twisted, and continued to try and wrap around his arm. Making a face he tossed the tentacle chunk onto the floor at Riley's feet. Another shake of Sylvia's upper half caused the chain to retract snapping the weapon into one whole piece.

"You're done. Go crawl back into your hole unless you want me to take another chunk out of you."

HP: 19
DMG: 7
CHRG: 3/3 | B 0/1 GC 0/1  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:03 am
The sound she made as she was sliced through was another shriek, but she'd cut her mind off so he couldn't hear it, and left him in silence as she writhed in agony. It was obvious, though - she had nothing left.

It didn't stop her from fighting back.

She lunged at him, her now weak hands gripping only clothing, as she pulled him close, and stared right into his eyes. He and his weapon were too strong for her, for now.

For now.

She would wait for the day when she faced him again. The day his blood ran hot on her hands. The day he fell at her feet, unconscious. Her blood red eyes, filled with nothing but rage, spoke volumes of how patient she could be.

She would wait for him.

I stand down for no human. Least of all you, little maggot. Bring me down, but I will find you again. And again. And again. I will find you in your dreams, and in your nightmares. And I will never. Let. Go.

This was her promise to the hunter. She no longer wanted him as a pet. She wanted him dead. But she would wait - because patience was one of her very, very few virtues.

HP: -2
Damage: 0

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 am
Roland stood his ground, he watched as she shrinked back, if one with such a presence could even do so. Even huddled up away from him silently in some form of pain she still gave off a presence of clear hatred, of something dangerous.

Suddenly she lunged forward, Sylvia humming with the power of the charge echoing like a low key note in the back of his head. The thought crossed his mind, he could use it, he could turn Riley into nothing at the risk of his own shield being shattered. He didn't need it though.

Even as he was hauled in close by his jacket his only response was to split his weapon again. "Then find me, and try, again, and again." His arm moved almost as if to give her a hug when Sylvia's blade slipped into her side.

"I'm not scared of you anymore." He twisted Sylvia slightly in her side.

HP: 19
DMG: 4
CHRG: 3/3 | B 0/1 GC 0/1  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out