Submit

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 pm
I just recently noticed (about half an hour ago actually, well, many times before I just hadn't dwelled on it till now) that people act different with me than they do other people, I can talk to a person and feel like they understand me and are "on my level" if you know what I mean, but bring someone else along and that person seems different, and I feel so naive and innocent, and different, like I'm suddenly on a different wavelength to them, I feel so weird, I have absolutely no idea what to talk about and feel the way a little kid does when surrounded by adults, I'm awkward in conversation even with people my age who all seem to understand each other just fine, I know people who likes me because I weird them out a bit and I'm spontaneous but I don't really like being liked for that, I'm very unpopular for not being like everyone else and have a small friend circle and I worry a lot about boring people with my conversation, I communicate better through typing than face to face speaking because I can stop and think about it, what sounds okay in my head often doesn't have the desired effect when I say it out loud, I hate being ignored but I hate people trying to get my attention when I don't want to give it too, I can't "hate" people, I can "dislike" them and my opinion of people changes rather erratically when they do something I like or dislike, I can't stay mad for more than an hour and I usually come crawling back like a kicked puppy.
In short, I feel like I'm from another planet. I also feel a bit pathetic for going onto a forum and wasting people's time with this, I feel like an attention whore, but I really needed somewhere to vent XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm
Happens to everyone, hon. For someone to act one way with just you and differently with someone else...persona. Do not worry about the popularity scam, stick with your friends, find your way to relieve your anxiety, and you will be happier.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:05 pm
Its alright. I actually understand how you feel. I intend to be like that too. I can't be around my bf's friends because I feel like they are silently judging me. Like on fourth of july. He failed to tell me that we were going to be with them for a bit and the moment I stepped into their zone, I quickly hid behind my bf and kept my head down. I didn't ven say anything at all. I just kept my mouth shut the whole time.
In all honesty, its okay to feel like that and you didn't waste anyones time by actually saying how you really feel. its good to rant and vent out everything you feel. smile Just like Serah of Silence said, dont worry about the popularty scam, stick with your friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:32 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
Its alright. I actually understand how you feel. I intend to be like that too. I can't be around my bf's friends because I feel like they are silently judging me. Like on fourth of july. He failed to tell me that we were going to be with them for a bit and the moment I stepped into their zone, I quickly hid behind my bf and kept my head down. I didn't ven say anything at all. I just kept my mouth shut the whole time.
In all honesty, its okay to feel like that and you didn't waste anyones time by actually saying how you really feel. its good to rant and vent out everything you feel. smile Just like Serah of Silence said, dont worry about the popularty scam, stick with your friends.

I agree. It always bothers me when i hear my friends acting one way around me,then i hear how they act around their other friends. Makes me wonder what I'm missing and all that. But i have to agree with Ni-Chan. Just don't worry and just be yourself, as cheesy as it sounds.  

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Don't worry, hun. You're not wasting anyone's time. Everyone needs to vent sometimes. ^___^

& Like the other girls said... Don't fall for peer pressuring to fall into a certain 'category'. Everyone is unique and you are your own person. I probably seem cheesy saying that, but it's true. 3nodding

Be yourself, no matter what people think. I know it's hard sometimes.. I'm going through a similar situation to yours, myself. But I just remember that popularity doesn't control me, and it makes things a bit easier. heart

Keep your head high! Things will get better. I'm positive of it! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 am
thanks guys, big help ^_^  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff