Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Police This (Lottie v Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 pm
It was after prom…and Hel had some pain she needed to dish out on one particular little pain in the a**. See, the problem with Hel was she didn’t let stupid s**t go…nor did she forget, nor did she forgive (easily). The reaper was out for blood now after those stunts Lottie pulled. The little twerp came really close to single handedly ruining prom for her.

Revenge was a dish best served…uh…whatever. Revenge was a lot of things.

Hel knew how to start though…

A trail of donuts leading right into the gym…where Hel would be waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Lottie was having a great day. Nothing had happened to put her in a good mood, she just felt lucky! Today was surely going to be a fantastic day for no reason.

Lo and behold! A trail of donuts! Someone's paper bag must have sprung a leak! Score One for Lottie!

The Witch grinned, taking one donut and stuffing it in her mouth. The next she stuffed into her lunch bag, and the next, and the next. Another went into her mouth yet again.

By the time Lottie arrived in the Gym, her cheeks with sticking out, crumbs covered her scarf, and she was struggling to stash the last donut into her paper bag.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:49 pm
Yanno…it was a good thing that pre-planning wasn’t one of Hel’s strengths…because she was piss poor at it. It didn’t occur to her that anyone could have picked up those donuts, and thus Lottie might never show up. Seemed she was the lucky one today though…as her target did come into the gym.

Hel blocked the exit immediately, grinning wickedly, and slid a purple glove onto her right hand with a resounding snap.

Hello Lottie~.” The ghoul purred, nothing short of wicked.  
Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 pm
Lottie froze, turning slowly to find Hel blocking her exit. Her mouth piddled crumbs before she gulped suddenly to swallow her food, wiping at her lips with a sleeve.

When Hel's glove snapped, and her threat was uttered, Lottie's eyes widened.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" The witch shrieked like a little girl, hurling her lunch into the air and running like mad.

HP: 30/30  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:09 pm
“Oh, not so confident now, are you!?” The reaper hissed. “What? No Na to protect you, no Belladonna to distract me, and no Mac to take your side~” Her lips pulled upwards, and she was already taking too much delight in this. “I will make you regret crossing me at prom.” Hel seethed. “I will also make you regret getting handsy with the boil .” That’s right. She could police Mac all she wanted. He wasn’t here.

Hel then stalked after the little ghoul, cracking her knuckles.  
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 pm
Hp: 30/30
Damage: 1

"CHOCOLATE DIP, SUGAR AND WHIP!" She yelped with a wail as she summoned her spoon, sending a small wave of chocolate frosting at Hel.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 pm
Hel wasn’t phased, and still sported a rather maniacal smile as she kept on stalking towards the ghoul. She side stepped the wave of chocolate frosting, and maybe got pelted by a small chuck of chocolate. Maybe.

She then charged the ghoul, and swatted at the back of her head.

HP: 49/50
DMG: 1

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 pm
Hp: 29/30

The witch yelped, whining and scuttling away after being whapped on the head. "Cuppycake Parade!" She wibbled, gesturing with her spoon at the other reaper.

Less of a parade, and more of a small handful of tiny cupcakes seemed to run at Hel's ankles.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Hel just stomped on the cupcakes. One pelted her ankle, and the rest were crushed and splattered. If Hel had one reasonable brain cell, she would have acknowledge that Mac was right, and this was a pointless and unfair fight…but right now, Hel was just liking that Lottie was pretty powerless against her. Power trip. It was a dangerous thing.

The reaper lunged after the little ghoul again, and swatted the back of her head once more, harder this time.

HP: 48/50
DMG: 3

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm
HP: 26/30
Damage: 4

"OUCH! Quit it!" The little witch cried out, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She huffed, sniffled and whacked Hel upside the head with the head of her spoon.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 pm
No.” Hel sneered. “You want to ******** with me, this is what you are going to get.” Hel actually halted when Lottie whacked her head with the spoon. She looked stunned for a few moments before she shook her head and made a fist.

She clobbered the little ghoul right on top of her poofy head.

HP: 44/50
DMG: 5

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:31 pm
HP: 21/30
Damage: 0

"OOOOOU-CHUH!" Lottie yelped, holding her head with a free hand and staggering backward. Geez! Hel sure was mad. Who spit in her creampuff? Jeepers!

She still wasn't sorry though.

"Lemme alone!" The small teen commanded, pointing her giant spoon at Hel.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 pm
The reaper paused, only to rest her hands on her hips for the time being. “No!” She repeat with a sneer. She also looked rather unimpressed when Lottie pointed her spoon at her.

“Though if you wanna make this better on yourself, you better apologize to me.”

HP: 44/50
DMG: 0

Bittiface rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:43 pm
((wrong dice))  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 pm
HP: 21

"Apologize!?" Lottie screeched, "No way! For one thing, I didn't do anything wrong! I was just advising that nice lady that you're untrustworthy! Cuz yanno, it's true."

She took in a large breath, "And another thing! All I did was chat and dance with that boil! I didn't see your name written on his forehead! And he didn't seem to MIND dancing with me either! He even brought it up to begin with!" She squeaked, puffing her cheeks.

"You're just a big boobed bozo!" She pushed Hel back with the end of her spoon. "Back off!"  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff