Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Today has me feeling so un-needed and alone.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you feel like this?
  Daily
  Weekly
  Monthly
  Never
View Results

Roo Bearie

Generous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:06 pm

First off, I hardly ever go out and I ask my husband if I could go to the Pridefest/Parade in Seattle, (which is only a few towns away from me) and he says no, I mean I can understand tomorrow is going to be his only day off, and that kind of thing, but Still, I hardly ever ask to go out, and the only time i can go out is when he isn't working. Then he tells me it's mainly because he isn't a supporter of it and that kind of hurt because well, I'm bisexual. We've been married for three years now, and lately he's been working so much, when he is home we don't bond. It's just so frustrating.

After I found out that, one of my gaming friends decided that he doesn't want to play the same server as me and wants me to advertise for him, which could get me banned from the server, and it's for another server I don't even like. He doesn't even talk to me, and has promised me a few things and nothing has happened with that yet. I'm just so aggravated with that.

To top it all off, It's a really hot day, and we don't have an air condition. Our fans don't work very well, and it's hot on the computer but how else am I suppose to be social with out a car, or a way to get places? I have pains a twenty one year old shouldn't have, my knee hurts to bend, my wrists are achy from typing and playing games, and my wisdom teeth are starting to come in, I mean it's only one that is hurtting, but i can't open my mouth to take a bite, i have to have flat or mushy soft food. To add the cherry on top of everything else, I'm cramping.

quote me for a reply.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 pm

To top it off, I think my account was almosted hacked. I go to refresh the page and it takes me to my inventory with a changed avatar, I just changed my password and logged out and back in. In case it was, unless that's normal.

quote me for a reply.

Roo Bearie

Generous Phantom

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas