Reply post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you
What I look for in a girl :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elexus_loves_you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:37 am
Pretty, sweet, doesn't treat me like I'm stupid, likes me for me, smart, knows how to have fun, has at least some things in common with me, is around my age, likes to read, and has a great personality smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am
Who ever you end up with will be very lucky. smile You seem like an extremely sweet girl. smile  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

Elexus_loves_you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:36 am
thanks smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:28 pm
EmoElexus
Pretty, sweet, doesn't treat me like I'm stupid, likes me for me, smart, knows how to have fun, has at least some things in common with me, is around my age, likes to read, and has a great personality smile

It's important to find someone who doesn't think your stupid. My ex treated me like I was stupid all the time.
And reading is fun! What kind of things do you like to read?  

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200

Elexus_loves_you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus

It's important to find someone who doesn't think your stupid. My ex treated me like I was stupid all the time.

Mine, too... And I love a lotttt of books! Harry Potter, most anything by Meg Cabot, John Green, there's so many books and authors smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:38 pm
EmoElexus
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus

Mine, too... And I love a lotttt of books! Harry Potter, most anything by Meg Cabot, John Green, there's so many books and authors smile

Oh man! It's been so long since I read a Meg Cabot book. The last one I read... I'm not even sure what happened in it. lol  

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200

Elexus_loves_you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:44 pm
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus

Oh man! It's been so long since I read a Meg Cabot book. The last one I read... I'm not even sure what happened in it. lol

The last time I read it was like a month ago lol smile She has lots of new books out... I actually got to meet her last year around my birthday... It was awesome smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm
EmoElexus
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus

The last time I read it was like a month ago lol smile She has lots of new books out... I actually got to meet her last year around my birthday... It was awesome smile

That's a good way to spend a birthday. emotion_c8  

xXshy_goodieXx

Friendly Friend

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Streaker 200

Elexus_loves_you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus
xXshy_goodieXx
EmoElexus

That's a good way to spend a birthday. emotion_c8

It was biggrin You seem cool. you should PM me if you want. I'm getting off for now razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm
Elexus_loves_you

eek I saw you stalk my profile, now I know where you're from!  

Lady Of The Cupcakes

Pierced Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timid 100
post what your looking for in a gf here please and thank you

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items