Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Bowing to royalty. NOT (Lan, Pokerus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 pm
The horsemen were a subject that gave the dragoness mixed thoughts. There was always a ton of things to consider with the rag tag group that was once considered mighty and powerful, now reduced to a fraction of their original strength. Not a thing she would wish on anyone. But at the same time, she did find herself distrusting the clans and their secretive ways. It didn't matter if she had learned from then, the horsemen seemed to have their own agenda.

Today the dragon ghoul was finding herself closer to the group, more so then usual. She had risen early and taken to the skies, as she had no classes this morning, and was exploring halloween town from the air. Her keen eyes scanned the ground before setting on the lost can reserve. She hadn't visited the area before....why not?

Steering into a steep dive, she dropped towards the sets of tents before coming out of the last second ( as she was a showoff), landing with a little stumble. Her wings vanished, and poke looked around the camp with interest to see what she could find.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:07 pm
Poke had a good reason to distrust the clans. After all, they all had their secrets, the clans just more than the rest. Plus, the whole killing humans thing. Lan however, really could care less. Students were just students after all. Sure you might like some of them, but it wasn't like she had to impress them or anything. rather, they should work to impress her.

And a dragon falling and stumbling... was not.

"Did you only recently hatch?" Her tone tinged with mild amusement. "I'm sure if you ask nicely one of the war horsemen might give you a lesson on proper flying."

poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:12 pm
Having not seen the horsewomen when landing, It had taken Poke by surprise to hear the haughty remarks from Lan. Said surprise quickly turned to annoyance as this horsewomen clearly had all the best parts of the conquest clan.

"Excuse me, but would you kindly remove the stick that is shoved firmly up your a**, as I would appreciate you keeping your mouth shut on matters you clearly have no understanding about."  
poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 pm
"Furthermore" She continued, walking up Lan as she spoke. " I aint no jacking hatching, I'm 53 years old b***h, so don't you forget it."

Poke was probably taking these insults way too seriously, but she could already tell this horsewomen was going to be one of those special cases, the ones which thought they knew better then everyone else and would lord it over everyone else. Just these thoughts angered her enough to progress to a bit of push and shove, as she pushed Lan back with a bit more force then she intended.

Just a bit.

HP: 40
Damage: 7

iStoleYurVamps
OH NO SHE DIDN'T

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:32 pm
Lan scowled at the stick up her a** remark. This was just the sort of behavior and attitude she should have expected from such a student, such a halloweener.

"Flight is a fairly complex matter, involving gravity, motion, weight, wingspan- quiet a bit of math. Magic is often utilized. Yes, I have no understanding."

The shove was met with a hiss. She'd been touched.

"Furthermore, I am still older than you hatchling. By a few hundred years. Mind your elders."

Said the youngest elder of conquest.

HP: 43
DMG: 8

poke mattix
LAN DID THE THING she is a b***h im sorry ilu /let me hold u

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm
Yup, she was a stuck up snob. So much in fact she was pretending she knew everything about flight. And then admired she didn't. Wow this ghoul had a hide.

"If you have no understanding, then stop pretending like you do" She growled. "Calculations have nothing to do with it. It's all about skill and experience. Something you obviously don't have."

She kept silent at the elder part, taking note of her general appearance with a raised eye. A few hundred years old? She didn't look it, though most didn't show their age. Though she would of course show courtesy to her elders (because if you didn't show respect or courtesy to a elder dragon then there was something wrong with you or you wanted a death wish).

Though respect to her? Hardly.

"So...that must make you a old hag, then."

Low blow was low

HP: 32
Damage: 1

iStoleYurVamps
LOL ILU2 POKE IS BEING JUST AS BITCHY <33 /holldd meee in your arrrmmssss

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0