Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 4:15 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
~comes back into the place and looks around with a grin hiding under his helmet, then finds a table next to the wall that somehow still seemed whole and still had a couple chairs, then sat in one to wait. The meeting time was growing close and he wished to be earlier than later before who he was meeting backed out. Noticing the others he just watched everyone, not removing his helmet while he patiently waited~

**hears ya come in and looks over at ya** well look at what the cat drug in....**walking over ta ya** I see ya have gone and changed....ya got the best seat in the place for now....what ya drinking????

~laughs amused~ Had an assignment, could not possibly work in such insane attire now could I? As to drinking, nothing at the moment. ~grins motioning to Tessa~ Sky meet my mate Tessa.

**laughs at the thought of ya working a clown suit** I guess ya are right there....kk....**nods my head at her again and smiles** well now ya surprise me....where have ya kept her hiding????

"In his bed," she said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:26 pm
Tessa Awaud
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
~comes back into the place and looks around with a grin hiding under his helmet, then finds a table next to the wall that somehow still seemed whole and still had a couple chairs, then sat in one to wait. The meeting time was growing close and he wished to be earlier than later before who he was meeting backed out. Noticing the others he just watched everyone, not removing his helmet while he patiently waited~

Taking off her helmet she gave a sigh as she entered what she was told was the cantina. Saying to no one but herself, "Seen better s**t holes..." but stopping herself, not even finishing her comment. With a quick look around, she saw who she was meeting then walked over to his table.

Greeting the woman with a nod of her head then turning to Jin, "So this is the latest s**t hole you've decided to hold up in?" she asked as she sat down in the chair next to him. Raising her eyebrow she also asked the woman and Jin, "Is anything in this pit drinkable? Judging by the smell and look of the place, I'm not certain about that..." Stopping she let her sentence trail off not needing to finish her thought as she looked around at the lack of maintenance in the place. "Chaavla sa shebs be'striili..." she uttered distastefully.

rough as a strill's backside - phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive

**nodding back and smiling** if ya wanna stay healthy ya will not drink what they serve here....Nassty Boy keeps a supply of the good stuff in some crates behind the bar so go help yaself....yeah we just had a couple of fights here recently ant the Boss has not sent in the repair crew....takes along time for that ta happen....so we just find a place ta sit where we can....by the way I am Sky....

She shook her head at the woman who called herself Sky. "A couple of fights? You mean to tell me Jin and Xal behaved themselves or were they the reason for the fights? The boss? Nassty Boy? Repair crew?" she fired off her questions quickly.

"I found the drinkable booze. If it's good or not I'll let you know... if I survive," she quipped as she took a drink. After a couple minutes she added with a scowl, "I'm still alive, but I don't like whatever this s**t is." Looking at the bottle she scowled reading in English "vodka" and making a gag sound before giving the bottle to Sky and letting her know, "You can have it. I'll stick to what I know and like."

woooo not so fast....yeah Jin was in one and boy it was a wild one....him and Nasst got into it over something bout Granny....then I got inta a stand off with Arris so we kinda made a mess of the place....the boss of this place is Darth Daddicus who is known ta be very cheap so repairs do not get done fast....

**smiling** that is good enjoy....**starts laughing at yur reaction to the vodka while taking the bottle and setting it down** sorry it is not what I drink....**then smiling and showing my fangs** what I like is called a Bloody Mary without the Mary**laughing**....ya care ta let me try some of yurs**winks**????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 5:27 pm
Tessa Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**hears ya come in and looks over at ya** well look at what the cat drug in....**walking over ta ya** I see ya have gone and changed....ya got the best seat in the place for now....what ya drinking????

~laughs amused~ Had an assignment, could not possibly work in such insane attire now could I? As to drinking, nothing at the moment. ~grins motioning to Tessa~ Sky meet my mate Tessa.

**laughs at the thought of ya working a clown suit** I guess ya are right there....kk....**nods my head at her again and smiles** well now ya surprise me....where have ya kept her hiding????

well I guess that is a very good place ta hide.....  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:05 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

Taking off her helmet she gave a sigh as she entered what she was told was the cantina. Saying to no one but herself, "Seen better s**t holes..." but stopping herself, not even finishing her comment. With a quick look around, she saw who she was meeting then walked over to his table.

Greeting the woman with a nod of her head then turning to Jin, "So this is the latest s**t hole you've decided to hold up in?" she asked as she sat down in the chair next to him. Raising her eyebrow she also asked the woman and Jin, "Is anything in this pit drinkable? Judging by the smell and look of the place, I'm not certain about that..." Stopping she let her sentence trail off not needing to finish her thought as she looked around at the lack of maintenance in the place. "Chaavla sa shebs be'striili..." she uttered distastefully.

~smiles softly taking his helmet off watching Tessa mildly amused~ Of course cyar'ika, you can not see me getting into trouble in a place as this, can you? Bumped into Xal and your twin here as well. The entertainment is rather amusingly jaro, but some of the clients pay very well who come here. ~tipping his head watching her look around the place~ That it is! Though there is a local Mando here, goes by Nasst who has booze stashed in boxes with the kyr'bes on them, that is what is safe to drink. ~grins giving her a wink~ I am not going to let you drink something that will make you sick. What sort of mate would I be then cyar'ika?

darling, sweetheart
death wish, insane act of reckless stupidity
skull, especially mythosaur skull

She simply looked at Jin rather flatly at his choice of words. "You not get into trouble cyar'ika? Do you need a reminder of what happened recently?" she said not amused by his comment, much less hitting up with Xal, the two of them together was trouble ans she said as much with a roll of her eyes. "Xal? You "bumped" into Xal here... my a**. Remember Rassa is my twin, she told me you guys planned to meet here to see what the clients were like." Giving a little smirk as she looked him up and down admitting, "Yes you're trouble, but you're my trouble. Which I find one of your most endearing traits." Giving her head a now amused shake she added, "My sister and I learned long ago, you two can be trouble times trouble, but we go with it."

"A local Mando?" looking around she studied the bar and decided to check it out verses setting one of her thermal detonators to the bottles she assumed were undrinkable. Finding the boxes Jin was talking about and giving a smirk, she grabbed a couple bottles and went back to the table with them. Changing the topic she asked, "How was your last run cyar'ika?" As she handed him one bottle then opened the other for herself.

darling

~gives his best charming smile~ Truly trouble and I are no longer on speaking terms. Seems I am being a rather good Mando these days. Following the Resol'nare, even answering summons once again from the Mand'alor. Certainly not being besom, no not me, not one bit.

Yes a local, seems to work in this... pit. ~chuckles~ But does keep drinkables in the place. ~grins at her taking her offered bottle of booze reads the label then chugs back some~ Got to love Irish Cream. Still just as good as I remembered. ~shaking his head he still grinned at her while drinking then hands her his bottle~ Try the ne'tra gal it's better. But try this cyar'ika, you might like it. The run was lacking in the credits that were promised. ~rolls eyes but slowly grins~ There's a new ship in the yard now. Also had a run in with another kyramud. Told me of a couple things even you might find interesting cyar'ika.

(Resol'nare- Six Actions, the tenets of Mando life.
Sole ruler
Ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners- in Mandalorian terms.
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:06 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles amused~ She is her own Mando, Sky. She has her jobs she takes on, I have mine. Though there are many times our missions or jobs are the same. Then is when we work best. ~grins~  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 2:13 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~chuckles amused~ She is her own Mando, Sky. She has her jobs she takes on, I have mine. Though there are many times our missions or jobs are the same. Then is when we work best. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** I can see that but how will she take ta what I am???? oh I bet ya really love when those jobs come up**winks**....well be sure ta tell ta have fun here....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:20 pm
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

~smiles softly taking his helmet off watching Tessa mildly amused~ Of course cyar'ika, you can not see me getting into trouble in a place as this, can you? Bumped into Xal and your twin here as well. The entertainment is rather amusingly jaro, but some of the clients pay very well who come here. ~tipping his head watching her look around the place~ That it is! Though there is a local Mando here, goes by Nasst who has booze stashed in boxes with the kyr'bes on them, that is what is safe to drink. ~grins giving her a wink~ I am not going to let you drink something that will make you sick. What sort of mate would I be then cyar'ika?

darling, sweetheart

She simply looked at Jin rather flatly at his choice of words. "You not get into trouble cyar'ika? Do you need a reminder of what happened recently?" she said not amused by his comment, much less hitting up with Xal, the two of them together was trouble ans she said as much with a roll of her eyes. "Xal? You "bumped" into Xal here... my a**. Remember Rassa is my twin, she told me you guys planned to meet here to see what the clients were like." Giving a little smirk as she looked him up and down admitting, "Yes you're trouble, but you're my trouble. Which I find one of your most endearing traits." Giving her head a now amused shake she added, "My sister and I learned long ago, you two can be trouble times trouble, but we go with it."

"A local Mando?" looking around she studied the bar and decided to check it out verses setting one of her thermal detonators to the bottles she assumed were undrinkable. Finding the boxes Jin was talking about and giving a smirk, she grabbed a couple bottles and went back to the table with them. Changing the topic she asked, "How was your last run cyar'ika?" As she handed him one bottle then opened the other for herself.

darling

~gives his best charming smile~ Truly trouble and I are no longer on speaking terms. Seems I am being a rather good Mando these days. Following the Resol'nare, even answering summons once again from the Mand'alor. Certainly not being besom, no not me, not one bit.

Yes a local, seems to work in this... pit. ~chuckles~ But does keep drinkables in the place. ~grins at her taking her offered bottle of booze reads the label then chugs back some~ Got to love Irish Cream. Still just as good as I remembered. ~shaking his head he still grinned at her while drinking then hands her his bottle~ Try the ne'tra gal it's better. But try this cyar'ika, you might like it. The run was lacking in the credits that were promised. ~rolls eyes but slowly grins~ There's a new ship in the yard now. Also had a run in with another kyramud. Told me of a couple things even you might find interesting cyar'ika.

Sole ruler
Ill-mannered lout, unhygienic person, someone with no manners- in Mandalorian terms.
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

Shaking her head at Jin, but giving him a loving smile she moved to sit in his lap looking into his eyes. "No you're not being trouble are you? Getting in bar fights with that local you talked about, what did you call him, Nasst? Now is that being no longer speaking to trouble cyar'ika?" she questioned as she rested her forehead to his. "I'm very happy you are, you going dar'manda on me would make me a very unhappy Mando."

She moved to kiss his forehead softly, then moved back to her chair winking at him, then looking at the bottle he gave her. Waiting several moments, trying it again, then waiting again she grinned. "Now this I like!" Setting the bottle on the table between them she rested her elbows on the table and listened to him talk about his latest job. "At least compensation was had, and another ship," she grinned, itching now hearing about the new ship and what she might be able to do with it. She leaned forward wondering just what she might find interesting and asked Jin, "Alright don't leave me hanging cyar'ika! Who was the kyramud, what did they say about what?"

darling.
a state of not being Mandalorian - not an outsider, but one who has lost his heritage, and so his identity and his soul - regarded with absolute dread by most traditionall-minded Mando'ade.
assassin.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:27 pm
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

**nodding back and smiling** if ya wanna stay healthy ya will not drink what they serve here....Nassty Boy keeps a supply of the good stuff in some crates behind the bar so go help yaself....yeah we just had a couple of fights here recently ant the Boss has not sent in the repair crew....takes along time for that ta happen....so we just find a place ta sit where we can....by the way I am Sky....

She shook her head at the woman who called herself Sky. "A couple of fights? You mean to tell me Jin and Xal behaved themselves or were they the reason for the fights? The boss? Nassty Boy? Repair crew?" she fired off her questions quickly.

"I found the drinkable booze. If it's good or not I'll let you know... if I survive," she quipped as she took a drink. After a couple minutes she added with a scowl, "I'm still alive, but I don't like whatever this s**t is." Looking at the bottle she scowled reading in English "vodka" and making a gag sound before giving the bottle to Sky and letting her know, "You can have it. I'll stick to what I know and like."

woooo not so fast....yeah Jin was in one and boy it was a wild one....him and Nasst got into it over something bout Granny....then I got inta a stand off with Arris so we kinda made a mess of the place....the boss of this place is Darth Daddicus who is known ta be very cheap so repairs do not get done fast....

**smiling** that is good enjoy....**starts laughing at yur reaction to the vodka while taking the bottle and setting it down** sorry it is not what I drink....**then smiling and showing my fangs** what I like is called a Bloody Mary without the Mary**laughing**....ya care ta let me try some of yurs**winks**????

Looking at Sky she rolled her eyes, "Of course one of them would have to be involved, and that one would be Jin. Granny? Arris? A Darth? Keeping this place looking as it is? Must be worse than... " with a shake of her head she dismissed her own thought about a Darth who let such a state of disrepair exist. "Made a mess of the place, is an understatement!" she said with another eye roll.

She watched Sky set the bottle down huffing, "Have it your way, I'm not going to drink it either. Throw it at something possibly." Watching her and seeing her fangs she huffed not giving a damn then said as much, "Not impressive Sky, sorry, seen one you've seen them all, fangs are only good for two things." Giving the woman a smirk, "Eating and sexual pleasure. To which Mary is not needed or wanted." Shaking her heat at Sky then giving her an evil smirk. "I've heard of things like you and you can go ask Mary. You'll have more success with her than me," she said as her right hand slowly clenched and unclenched at her side. She shook her head, smirking enough to let one of her own small pointed canine show as she added her grossly twisted two sense worth, "Unless you wish for monthly installments?"

Tessa Awaud

Tessa Awaud

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 3:28 pm
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

well I guess that is a very good place ta hide.....

She laughed giving a very wicked grin, "Yes it it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 7:37 pm
-shakes his head watching Sky with Jin and his mate, then busts up laughing at the woman's rather sick comment the the vampire- Give it up Sky, you're not getting Mando blood anytime soon! If ever. -grabbing a couple bottles of Mandalorian booze he walked over setting them on Jin and Tessa's table then walked back to the bar opting to enjoy a bottle of whiskey while people watching-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:03 pm
Tessa Awaud
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Skyailia
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

Looking at Sky she rolled her eyes, "Of course one of them would have to be involved, and that one would be Jin. Granny? Arris? A Darth? Keeping this place looking as it is? Must be worse than... " with a shake of her head she dismissed her own thought about a Darth who let such a state of disrepair exist. "Made a mess of the place, is an understatement!" she said with another eye roll.

She watched Sky set the bottle down huffing, "Have it your way, I'm not going to drink it either. Throw it at something possibly." Watching her and seeing her fangs she huffed not giving a damn then said as much, "Not impressive Sky, sorry, seen one you've seen them all, fangs are only good for two things." Giving the woman a smirk, "Eating and sexual pleasure. To which Mary is not needed or wanted." Shaking her heat at Sky then giving her an evil smirk. "I've heard of things like you and you can go ask Mary. You'll have more success with her than me," she said as her right hand slowly clenched and unclenched at her side. She shook her head, smirking enough to let one of her own small pointed canine show as she added her grossly twisted two sense worth, "Unless you wish for monthly installments?"

**laughing** yeah that bottle is only good enough ta throw at someone....**smiling and laughing again** I do agree with ya there and very much pleasure they are used for as well as eating....no need for temper now just having a little fun between friends now**holding out my hand**....I can see ya can take good care of yur man....**grinning** I have no trouble finding what I need....  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:09 pm
Lucent Rym
-shakes his head watching Sky with Jin and his mate, then busts up laughing at the woman's rather sick comment the the vampire- Give it up Sky, you're not getting Mando blood anytime soon! If ever. -grabbing a couple bottles of Mandalorian booze he walked over setting them on Jin and Tessa's table then walked back to the bar opting to enjoy a bottle of whiskey while people watching-

**smiling** ya should know me by now Lucent....I just like ta have fun alot....**grins** who knows it may happen someday....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 3:15 pm
Lucent Rym

*comes back into the cantina with a black and red velvet backpack with her clans Crest on it, on her shoulder, gave a look at who was in the place, seeing Lucent still at the bar she walked to him speaking in Mando'a* Lucent Rym be Aliit Rym. Ner vod, Ni yaim'ol, o'r ijaa bal ginatagr, meg cuyir hiibir o'r kyr'am bal ijaa kat teh gar. Aliit Zern athu'neha Tor at etie vods.

Lucent Rym of Clan Rym. My brother, I return, in honor and loyalty, what was taken in death and dishonor from you. Clan Zern brings Justice to their brothers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:19 pm
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud
Tessa Awaud
Jin Awaud

darling, sweetheart

darling

Sole ruler
Black ale
Sweetheart
Assassin)

Shaking her head at Jin, but giving him a loving smile she moved to sit in his lap looking into his eyes. "No you're not being trouble are you? Getting in bar fights with that local you talked about, what did you call him, Nasst? Now is that being no longer speaking to trouble cyar'ika?" she questioned as she rested her forehead to his. "I'm very happy you are, you going dar'manda on me would make me a very unhappy Mando."

She moved to kiss his forehead softly, then moved back to her chair winking at him, then looking at the bottle he gave her. Waiting several moments, trying it again, then waiting again she grinned. "Now this I like!" Setting the bottle on the table between them she rested her elbows on the table and listened to him talk about his latest job. "At least compensation was had, and another ship," she grinned, itching now hearing about the new ship and what she might be able to do with it. She leaned forward wondering just what she might find interesting and asked Jin, "Alright don't leave me hanging cyar'ika! Who was the kyramud, what did they say about what?"

darling.
a state of not being Mandalorian - not an outsider, but one who has lost his heritage, and so his identity and his soul - regarded with absolute dread by most traditionall-minded Mando'ade.
assassin.

~smiles giving her a wink admitting~ Now I could not have you becoming an unhappy Mando now can I? No I can not have that at all. Thus being somewhat good is what I do.

~smiles watching her with the bottle, taking a drink when she set the bottle down between them~ I knew you would like it cyar'ika. The ship you are going to have fun with. It holds a crew of two and plenty of cargo space, some weapons but I can see you changing that. It is pieced between several ships so nothing is stock. ~smiles imagining what she can and will do with the ship~ You are also going to like some things in the cargo bays. Came with the ship and I know you will have a field day with it. ~giving her a grin he leaned over the table close enough to her as he whispered so his words were only heard by her~

(Sweetheart)

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:23 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**smiles wickedly** I can see that but how will she take ta what I am???? oh I bet ya really love when those jobs come up**winks**....well be sure ta tell ta have fun here....

~chuckles amused~ I think she will have fun here, also as you have seen, I doubt she will be scared off by what you are Sky. No not her. ~grins~  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games