Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:20 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
~smirks adding another song~

She hears the song and gets up runs to the bar waving a hello to those there then finds a bottle of ne'tra gal. Holding it up she calls out, "K'oyacyi!" then jumps to the bar singing and dancing to the song while holding her bottle and taking chugs from it as she feels.

(black ale
cheers)

He gives a chuckle singing part of the chorus as he came up to the bar, "Yes you are drunk my love!" Taking her bottle from her, drinking the last of the bottle down then setting it aside and watched her dance and sing amused at the sight. Laughing softly he makes quick work of reaching up to her, pulling her into his arms saying, "Time to get out of here for a little while," then giving her a seductive kiss. With no shame he laughed out as he carried her to get their helmets left on the table, "Excuse us, I'm taking my mate to bed, if anyone has any issues they can nar'sheb and eat my blaster!" Then left the cantina with his drunk ******** off)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:47 pm
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
:::just stands behind the bar drinking, surveying the place, wondering if the owner ever sends anyone in to take out the trash:::

~laughs as Exal looks around the place~ What you looking for Exal? A balloon?

:::rolls eyes but laughs::: I truly have no use of balloons Jin.  

Exal Kressh

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:06 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym

-rolling his eyes at the male who had introduced himself to the hyper one as Darth Acheron and gave a rather loud annoyed sigh- Darjetii! Don't start with those two. It's not worth it. Kat, Sky, behave, not everyone wants to give you blood. If you're worried about Bfly... -he paused looking at the teen then shaking his head again- I think she can handle herself. Neither were doing anything to set you off, go back to your blood and relax. The kid has this, let her have fun she's not hurting anything... other than making even me question her sanity.

-looking back at Acheron he shook his head- Don't mind those two, just don't let either get near your neck. They have this thing for drinking blood. Seems it is their substance.

-walking away, seeing who he would much rather spend time with at the bar, he heard a light saber ignite and sighed called out seriously- Starting bet is at 10,000 credits! You can't bet on yourself either Acheron, Kat and Sky. Fight if you choose, just don't think you're going to profit on it.

-walking to Exal he wrapped his arms around her gently then leaned in to kiss her neck- Enough about a senile old Jedi my Cyare. They eventually die, as they should. Look like yet again things are going to get interesting here.

(sith
beloved/lover)

:::watches as her mate calmly speaks with some, a slight smile tugging at her lips. When he finally comes behind sliding his arms around her, she places her hands on his arms tilting her head to the side, with a slight chuckle whispers::: Only 10,000 credits Nulis? I would have went 50,000. :::silently laughs::: I think this new Darjetii could give the Vamp twins a lesson.

[love, lover]
[Sith]

-smiles softly as he pulled her closer whispering into her ear and softly kissing her ear and neck- My cyare we don't know anything about this Darth. Perhaps he's as another we know who isn't worth anything to the Huts. -smiles softly as he gently moves his hand to brush over the side of her neck and down her arm then whispers- We wouldn't want to start high then be disappointed, much better to start low and work the way up cyare. -chuckles softly into her skin lightly kissing her neck with a whisper- What would you like to drink tonight?

(beloved/lover)

:::softly laughs turning to look in his eyes::: I've not been disappointed whether we start low or high Nulis. Tequila has been tasting great to me tonight. :::chuckles::: Though I will not get as drunk as Rassa so my mate has to carry me home.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:57 pm
Exal Kressh
Jin Awaud
Exal Kressh
:::just stands behind the bar drinking, surveying the place, wondering if the owner ever sends anyone in to take out the trash:::

~laughs as Exal looks around the place~ What you looking for Exal? A balloon?

:::rolls eyes but laughs::: I truly have no use of balloons Jin.

~grins~ Of course you do, everyone does! Even if they do not know it yet.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:00 pm
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ As can I.

how many balloons da ya need Clown Boy???? **laughs** this room is gonna be full of balloons soon if people da not start popping them faster and I am afraid they may be ta drunk ta da that....

~smirks~ How many do you have?

**laughs evilly** as many as ya want....** snaps my fingers and non-blown up balloons start falling on ya of all sizes** when da ya want me ta stop????

~smirks amused~ Fill up fifty boxes for my cargo hold. I will get to them when I need to.

**looks at Sky then laughs** did ya do what I think ya did????

~smirks~ Ah, and what do you think I did?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:03 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ As can I.

how many balloons da ya need Clown Boy???? **laughs** this room is gonna be full of balloons soon if people da not start popping them faster and I am afraid they may be ta drunk ta da that....

**laughs evilly** as many as ya want....** snaps my fingers and non-blown up balloons start falling on ya of all sizes** when da ya want me ta stop????

~smirks amused~ Fill up fifty boxes for my cargo hold. I will get to them when I need to.

now that is a big order....**I close my eyes and wave my slowly wave my hand and load fifty boxes in your cargo hold and an extra hundred in you bridge....then sitting down and laughs** there it is done and I gave ya a few extra....

~raises an eyebrow~ I do not see them.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:07 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

now that is a big order....**I close my eyes and wave my slowly wave my hand and load fifty boxes in your cargo hold and an extra hundred in you bridge....then sitting down and laughs** there it is done and I gave ya a few extra....

ya are blind then my friend for I filled fifty where ya wanted them then gave ya an extra hundred....maybe ya got a thief on board....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:13 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

ya are blind then my friend for I filled fifty where ya wanted them then gave ya an extra hundred....maybe ya got a thief on board....

~laughs loudly~ My ship was never stepped into by anyone.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:15 pm
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**laughs some more** ya asked Sky for something....ooooh she will give it ta ya plus some where ya do not want it....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:16 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

then your ship must have space herpes cause I put them there....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:21 pm
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**laughs some more** ya asked Sky for something....ooooh she will give it ta ya plus some where ya do not want it....

~smirks~ Then where did she put them? Arris's ship? Exal's?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:27 pm
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud
KaTatya
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ Then where did she put them? Arris's ship? Exal's?

ooooh I guarantee they are somewhere on your ship....remember ya never what size box ta use....**laughs evilly**  

KaTatya

Friendly Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:53 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~raises eyebrows~ You have not caught them for their blood yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:56 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**raises one eyebrow and hisses** hell no I will let ya keep them for your self....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:42 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**raises one eyebrow and hisses** hell no I will let ya keep them for your self....

~smirks~ It is better to share with the less fortunate like yourself.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games