Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:03 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes then gives her a smirk, then ties all the balloons to her armor~ Be happy!

She glares at him as she tries to get the things off her armor, "You sick puppy! How dare you mess with my armor vod!" Grumbling she ended up sitting on the ground trying to pop the things by stepping on them with her boots. "Damned things won't be still and my drink is going to get spilled!" she complains.

~watches her sit on the ground trying to pop the balloons, then slowly raises his eyebrows~ Vod are you buzzed?

(Sister)

She finishes her drink and sets her mug down still trying to pop the balloons. Looking at Jin she burps and laughs, "What me? Buzzed?" Grinning now she admits, "Nope you idiot, I'm just plan drunk now! Maybe now I can understand you. Or try to!"

~raises an eyebrow~ You are drunk but I am the idiot. Logical. ~shakes head but laughs~ Balloon?

She used her sword to pop the balloon then answered him back, "Yes it is vod, it's the only way to understand you!"

~laughs~ Perhaps for now, but will that last? You keep drinking the only thing you will understand is the floor!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:07 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She rolls her eyes muttering, "It was worth it, only now you seem to be multiplying the damned things!" She pops the offered balloon saying with a smirk, "Control those balloons and get them fixed! They're multiplying!"

~grins pointing at more balloons~ Too late.

She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~stares at her~ Why? Just why? What did they ever do to you!?

She gave a scowl then smirked, "Do I need a reason? It's not as though you don't have more balloons...."

~gives a grin flashing fangs~ Need I add to that vod?  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:14 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~laughs~ That it does! Though I am certain we are going to hear more!

-laughs- So I've noticed! It is rather catchy.

~nods head chuckling~ I am certain with Rassa in here, we will get to hear more. Yes they are catchy and amazingly enough likeable.

-chuckles amused- Thankfully so since you say we can get more of them!

~smirks adding another song~

She hears the song and gets up runs to the bar waving a hello to those there then finds a bottle of ne'tra gal. Holding it up she calls out, "K'oyacyi!" then jumps to the bar singing and dancing to the song while holding her bottle and taking chugs from it as she feels.

(black ale
cheers)

~laughs then joins in singing~ Vod you are going to hit the floor yet! ~looks at her amused~ I am just going to leave you where you fall too! You can sleep it off!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:07 pm
Darth Acheron
Skyailia
Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

"Spotchka and leave the bottle." He said.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

"Is this how you treat all newcomers?"

**walks ta the bar and gets me a bottle from my special stash** no....but like I said I saw ya going for your weapon and I did not like that....it was my sis who was trying ta lighten things up with a joke but I see ya do not care for jokes....must be terrible ta be serious all the time Darthy Boy....**winks then takes a drink from my bottle**
Acheron poured himself a shot of spatchka and tossed it back. He glanced over at her and then said:

"I was unaware of her intentions that, and she was armed. My training took over"

**grins as i take a drink from my bottle** well now we are harmless unless ya cross us the wrong way or we get very hungry....**holding up my drink** so why don't we call it a truce my friend.????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:13 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She gave a grin tossing a handful of balloons at Sky saying, "Make yourself useful and blow some up. Please."

**catches the balloons and laughs then produces an air tank and starts blowing up balloons** I am gonna da this the easy way....I wanna see ya pass out not me....**dumps the full balloons on ya....

She falls to her back laughing then quickly sits up as if trying to pass out, "See I didn't pass out Sky." She looks at Sky giving her the stank eye while trying not to laugh, "Are you wanting me to so you can get my blood Sky? That's a sithy thing to do you sneaky little... uhm, " she looks at Sky laughing again, "What are you again? That's what your a sneaky little of."

**smiles wickedly** hey that would be a good idea but that is not how I usually work....**my eyes glowing then baring my fangs** I am a vampire and I usually like ta see my victims eyes before I bite them....

She giggle laughs as she looks at Sky, "Why, no wait so you can see the look in their eyes as you bite them?" Busting up in a full fit of laughter, "As they realize that smell was your blood breath?"

**shakes my head** boy ya really are drunk....I look inta their eyes before I bite their neck then when I am done I give them a kiss with a taste of their own blood....would ya like me ta demonstrate on ya????  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:18 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~

**after tying balloon in your hair I laugh wickedly** now ya look better my friend....

~smirks~ For you. Two!

**smiles** aaaaw soooo cute....**takes a claw and pops them then produces ten for ya**

~smirks~ That is all you got?

**smiles evilly then laughs and produces enough balloons ta cover ya** have fun....I can get ya more.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:05 pm
:::just stands behind the bar drinking, surveying the place, wondering if the owner ever sends anyone in to take out the trash:::  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:41 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~

**after tying balloon in your hair I laugh wickedly** now ya look better my friend....

~smirks~ For you. Two!

**smiles** aaaaw soooo cute....**takes a claw and pops them then produces ten for ya**

**smiles evilly then laughs and produces enough balloons ta cover ya** have fun....I can get ya more.....

~smirks~ As can I.  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:33 am
Skyailia
Darth Acheron
Skyailia
Darth Acheron
Acheron extinguished his saber and clipped it to his belt where it had been hanging previously.He lowered his arms and stepped over the passed out drunks and other detritus that occupied the floor and made his way to the bar and took a seat.

Taking some credits from a pouch on his belt, he laid them on the bar and waited for his drink. As he waited he turned around to face the ones who had supposedly been joking with him and asked:

**walks ta the bar and gets me a bottle from my special stash** no....but like I said I saw ya going for your weapon and I did not like that....it was my sis who was trying ta lighten things up with a joke but I see ya do not care for jokes....must be terrible ta be serious all the time Darthy Boy....**winks then takes a drink from my bottle**
Acheron poured himself a shot of spatchka and tossed it back. He glanced over at her and then said:

"I was unaware of her intentions that, and she was armed. My training took over"

**grins as i take a drink from my bottle** well now we are harmless unless ya cross us the wrong way or we get very hungry....**holding up my drink** so why don't we call it a truce my friend.????
Acheron nods and pours another shot of the delicious spotchka and takes a sip before addressing the woman.

"Sounds good to me." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~smirks~ For you. Two!

~smirks~ As can I.

how many balloons da ya need Clown Boy???? **laughs** this room is gonna be full of balloons soon if people da not start popping them faster and I am afraid they may be ta drunk ta da that....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:42 pm
Darth Acheron
Skyailia
Darth Acheron
Skyailia
Darth Acheron

Acheron nods and pours another shot of the delicious spotchka and takes a sip before addressing the woman.

"Sounds good to me." He said.

**that a sip of my blood drink smiles** kk....I may even try what ya are drinking....ya seem ta be enjoying it....ya intrigue me....ya are not like the others here....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:07 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She gave a grin tossing a handful of balloons at Sky saying, "Make yourself useful and blow some up. Please."

**catches the balloons and laughs then produces an air tank and starts blowing up balloons** I am gonna da this the easy way....I wanna see ya pass out not me....**dumps the full balloons on ya....

She falls to her back laughing then quickly sits up as if trying to pass out, "See I didn't pass out Sky." She looks at Sky giving her the stank eye while trying not to laugh, "Are you wanting me to so you can get my blood Sky? That's a sithy thing to do you sneaky little... uhm, " she looks at Sky laughing again, "What are you again? That's what your a sneaky little of."

**smiles wickedly** hey that would be a good idea but that is not how I usually work....**my eyes glowing then baring my fangs** I am a vampire and I usually like ta see my victims eyes before I bite them....

She giggle laughs as she looks at Sky, "Why, no wait so you can see the look in their eyes as you bite them?" Busting up in a full fit of laughter, "As they realize that smell was your blood breath?"

**shakes my head** boy ya really are drunk....I look inta their eyes before I bite their neck then when I am done I give them a kiss with a taste of their own blood....would ya like me ta demonstrate on ya????

She rolls her eyes at Sky, "Didn't we have this conversation before or was I overhearing you talking to someone else?" She glares saying firmly, "Nar'sheb! I'll never be drunk enough to agree to ******** off)  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:09 pm
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~nods head chuckling~ I am certain with Rassa in here, we will get to hear more. Yes they are catchy and amazingly enough likeable.

-chuckles amused- Thankfully so since you say we can get more of them!

~smirks adding another song~

She hears the song and gets up runs to the bar waving a hello to those there then finds a bottle of ne'tra gal. Holding it up she calls out, "K'oyacyi!" then jumps to the bar singing and dancing to the song while holding her bottle and taking chugs from it as she feels.

(black ale
cheers)

~laughs then joins in singing~ Vod you are going to hit the floor yet! ~looks at her amused~ I am just going to leave you where you fall too! You can sleep it off!

She looks at him with a smirk, then grabs a bottle of water downed "rum", opens it then dumps it on his clown wigged head laughing, "No I won't! Idiot!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:12 pm
Jin Awaud

She laughs shaking her head taking another drink, "You Jin my vod, are an utreekov!"

(brother
idiot)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:51 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

She rolls her eyes at Sky, "Didn't we have this conversation before or was I overhearing you talking to someone else?" She glares saying firmly, "Nar'sheb! I'll never be drunk enough to agree to ******** off)

**laughing so hard my spleen hurts** see ya are so drunk ya can not remember when or what we talked bout....**looks down at ya laughs evilly** maybe we will see bout that....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games