Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:35 am
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~grins~ Observant? Me? Not really today. Though the finest blood? In this galaxy? Right, if that makes you happy. ~smirks then quickly ties balloons to her wrists~ There reminds me of a child at a fair! Be happy!

**laughs then takes one balloon and ties it around your nose then popping it....then tying the rest in your hair** now yo really look good....

~rubs his nose then laughs~ Then get me a mirror Sky and we will make a runway to show off your fabulous job on my hair!

**laughs and gets ya a mirror** here are some more face paints....ya need ta refresh your face....

~grins thoughtfully~ Face paints. That sounds like an interesting idea!

**laughs** love the hat....suit the look very well....now ya need a balloon animal in the other hand....

She sits on her butt looking at Sky as a balloon rolls in front of her and she tries to pop it with her boot, "Don't give him ideas! I'm not drunk enough to understand him!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:38 am
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

MuyamiKasai
User Image
:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

Skyailia
**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

*hears and "sees" the commotion opening her eyes rolling them but watches the situation then laughs slowly standing up watching Kasai, Sky and the toad. Not saying anything she continued to watch the insanity in the cantina. Sighing she walked to the bar got another bottle of black ale then went back to her corner table to continue to watch everyone*

:::giggles evilly::: Awwwww not gonna come say hi Arris?

*looks at Kasai then slowly smirks walking to her and her beast then presses her blaster against the beasts chin as she gently pets the beast* You don't lick me, try to put me in your mouth and we are good. *giving a slight smile she put her blaster away then gave the beast another rub on its nose and walked away from them* Copikla durtuya.

(cute pet)

She looks at Arris, ignoring the balloons on the floor and just stares at her wondering what the hell she just witnessed the woman do and say.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:41 am
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Hi y'all. Breaking character for a sec. I just got an anonymous gift from someone with quite the message. Seeing as I've only posted here and one other place since coming back to gaia, I'm gonna leave a thank you here in case it's someone in the guild. Here's the message.
"Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: On a shiny night the moon shone so beautifully like always From a distance Santa saw the moon and thought: "Hmmm time to ship gifts to the moon. Would that be a good idea?" It sounds insane yetright to do

The shipping started and it has landed to one user......... Butterfly Crescent Moon....... To be continued......

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!"

If you sent this, thank you so, so much. That seriously means a lot to me. 🖤🤍💜

That's neat! A "to be continued" story! Let us know if you get anymore please.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~rubs his nose then laughs~ Then get me a mirror Sky and we will make a runway to show off your fabulous job on my hair!

**laughs and gets ya a mirror** here are some more face paints....ya need ta refresh your face....

**laughs** love the hat....suit the look very well....now ya need a balloon animal in the other hand....

She sits on her butt looking at Sky as a balloon rolls in front of her and she tries to pop it with her boot, "Don't give him ideas! I'm not drunk enough to understand him!"

**laughs** now this will be fun....**starts rolling balloons at ya two at a time**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:27 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She gives a smirk but laughs as she goes up to him and pops several of his balloons with her sword then says, "Opps, no that should be pops!" She rubs her ear laughing, "Damn they were loud, my damned ear is ringing!"

~laughs handing her another balloon after getting more~ You should not have popped them then.

She rolls her eyes muttering, "It was worth it, only now you seem to be multiplying the damned things!" She pops the offered balloon saying with a smirk, "Control those balloons and get them fixed! They're multiplying!"

~grins pointing at more balloons~ Too late.

She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-just smirks wondering who will cry first... Jin or Bfly-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:35 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Ashi_Kisaki
Jin Awaud

-walks in seeing the Mandalorian clown-
Sweet Shiva! I think I need a drink. I'm hallucinating.

She burps and laughs, "You should, I'm testing out that getting drunk might help me understand the idiot!"

-looks at Rassa- Getting liquored may be the only way. -walks behind the bar, taking a bottle from Naast's stash, drinks straight from the bottle as she witnesses the antics-  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:49 pm
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Arris Zern
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Hi y'all. Breaking character for a sec. I just got an anonymous gift from someone with quite the message. Seeing as I've only posted here and one other place since coming back to gaia, I'm gonna leave a thank you here in case it's someone in the guild. Here's the message.
"Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: On a shiny night the moon shone so beautifully like always From a distance Santa saw the moon and thought: "Hmmm time to ship gifts to the moon. Would that be a good idea?" It sounds insane yetright to do

The shipping started and it has landed to one user......... Butterfly Crescent Moon....... To be continued......

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!"

If you sent this, thank you so, so much. That seriously means a lot to me. 🖤🤍💜

*looks at her* Nice.

She nods, looking deep in thought. "Banana." She says surely.

*looks at her flatly* Ca'a'r.

(banana)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:51 pm
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud
Arris Zern
Jin Awaud

~rolls eyes~ Easy for one to say when they are not the one hurting.

*humphs at Jin* You... will... heal...

~rolls eyes but laughs~ No I am bruised and close to death. ~smirks~ Balloon?

Gar, gebbar kyr'am? Ner shebs. *smirks pulling out her blaster then shoots the balloon* Show me another and I'll blast it too vod.

(You, close to death? My a**.
brother)

~looks at her then laughs loudly~ How about I set some on the bar for you to take shots at? It might burn off some pent up aggression.

*she rolls her eyes* Put yourself up there too and we'll test my accuracy and if I have any pent up aggression.  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:52 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

MuyamiKasai
User Image
:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

Skyailia
**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

*hears and "sees" the commotion opening her eyes rolling them but watches the situation then laughs slowly standing up watching Kasai, Sky and the toad. Not saying anything she continued to watch the insanity in the cantina. Sighing she walked to the bar got another bottle of black ale then went back to her corner table to continue to watch everyone*

*looks at Kasai then slowly smirks walking to her and her beast then presses her blaster against the beasts chin as she gently pets the beast* You don't lick me, try to put me in your mouth and we are good. *giving a slight smile she put her blaster away then gave the beast another rub on its nose and walked away from them* Copikla durtuya.

(cute pet)

She looks at Arris, ignoring the balloons on the floor and just stares at her wondering what the hell she just witnessed the woman do and say.

*rolls her eyes and humphs at the obviously drunk Rassa*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:25 am
:::walks behind the bar looking for good strong whiskey muttering::: Somethings seen cannot be unseen. Damn ole drunk Jedi nekked and drunk in a bathtub. That's a sight I could live without!  

Exal Kressh

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:47 am
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

**laughs** now this will be fun....**starts rolling balloons at ya two at a time**

She laughs as the balloons roll at her then pulls out one of her daggers and tries to play baseball with them only popping them instead, laughing now even louder, "They popped!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:49 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She gives a smirk but laughs as she goes up to him and pops several of his balloons with her sword then says, "Opps, no that should be pops!" She rubs her ear laughing, "Damn they were loud, my damned ear is ringing!"

~laughs handing her another balloon after getting more~ You should not have popped them then.

She rolls her eyes muttering, "It was worth it, only now you seem to be multiplying the damned things!" She pops the offered balloon saying with a smirk, "Control those balloons and get them fixed! They're multiplying!"

~grins pointing at more balloons~ Too late.

She only looks at him with a deadpan look as she lifts up her sword.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-just smirks wondering who will cry first... Jin or Bfly-

She snickers as she waits and watches but can not resist popping a few balloons. "Pop.... opps, pop.... Oh there went another one! POP!" she laughs loudly.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:55 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Rassa Vizsla
Ashi_Kisaki
Jin Awaud

-walks in seeing the Mandalorian clown-
Sweet Shiva! I think I need a drink. I'm hallucinating.

She burps and laughs, "You should, I'm testing out that getting drunk might help me understand the idiot!"

-looks at Rassa- Getting liquored may be the only way. -walks behind the bar, taking a bottle from Naast's stash, drinks straight from the bottle as she witnesses the antics-

She grins holding up her mug, "It's going to be the only way!" She laughed finishing off another mug and runs to grab another bottle of whatever she got her hand on first and read the label, "Tequila?" Opening the bottle she opted to drink right from the bottle then shook her head, "Whoa, didn't expect to like it but I do." Running back she gave a jump and slid feet first into the balloons that were on the floor loudly yelling, "Down with the balloons!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:02 am
Arris Zern
Rassa Vizsla
Arris Zern
MuyamiKasai
Arris Zern

(cute pet)

*rolls her eyes and humphs at the obviously drunk Rassa*

She looks at her then laughs loudly and tosses her a balloon that is partially deflated.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:43 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

She laughs as the balloons roll at her then pulls out one of her daggers and tries to play baseball with them only popping them instead, laughing now even louder, "They popped!"

**looks at ya shaking my head at the site** ya know I can always get more balloons....**produces a big bag of balloons and dumps them over your head....**I wonder how long it will take ya ta pass out????  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games