Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:44 pm
Jin Awaud
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Jin Awaud
Butterfly Crescent Moon
Mirdala Naast

Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

She hears Naast's complaining and rolls her eyes. "Of course it's me again, did you seriously think that you could ever get rid of me?" She says before laughing. "And yep, I'm Kasai's spawn! Meaning that Reve is my aunt, Sky is my grandma, and Kat is my great aunt! Never a full moment in my family!!" She says happily. "Now, back on the topic of your hair... It has indeed gotten my attention! I must know more!" She says excitedly.

~he blinks confused at her then at Mirdala then back at Bfly~ What must you know? ~muttering to Mirdala~ Dabey ni cuyir bu'gar'a?

(Should I be concerned?)

She sighs. "I must know the story behind your whole clown look! It's kinda awesome!" She says happily. She then hears what he mutters to Naast and roles her eyes. "Elek gar dabey olya bu'gar'a." She mutters with a smirk.

(Since I noticed everyone else translating, I will too. xD
It basically means "yes, you should be concerned." )

~raises both eyebrows at her~ Gar jorhaa'ir Mando'a? Wayii!

(You speak Mando'a?
Goodz grief!)

She grins. "Of course I speak Mando'a!" She says, pointing up at Kasai on the giant toad. "That my mom! She educated me right! I also speak some Irish Gaelic, French and Spanish! I find other languages sooooo interesting!!! Oh! And I also speak some German too!! I almost forgot about that one!" She adds excitedly. She looks up at the balloons he had given her earlier and smiles brightly. "Annnnyyywayyyyss.... I have all of these balloons now, and I happen to have a pin... Sooooo.... I'm off to pull some pranks! It was nice talking to you, a chara!!" She says happily as she gets of the table and smirks. "This is gonna be fuuuunnn!" She adds in a sing song voice.

(Irish Gaelic for my friend)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:51 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~moves enough out of the way to avoid the throw slobber~ You can keep it. You might like the taste.

**tries not ta puke at the thought....** I will leave that ta ya....**laughs** we can evn mix it inta a drink for ya....

~smirks~ Mix it into a drink? You are the one wearing the toad drool as well as drinking the blood of who knows what. You mix it into your drink. Just fill a mug, mix and drink it up! Also you get a free balloon!

weeeell ya are not very observant....I left and got cleaned up and changed....no more toad drool on me....but I did save some for ya **holds a cup of drool over ya** or should I let Toady give ya all she wants like she did ta Naasty boy....I will have ya know I only drink the finest blood....**uses one of my claws and pops the offered balloon** do not care for balloons....

~grins~ Observant? Me? Not really today. Though the finest blood? In this galaxy? Right, if that makes you happy. ~smirks then quickly ties balloons to her wrists~ There reminds me of a child at a fair! Be happy!

**laughs then takes one balloon and ties it around your nose then popping it....then tying the rest in your hair** now yo really look good....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:17 am
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

She gives Reve a shrug while petting the giant toad, "I will, she's fun. Besides everyone has something about them. Look at Jin, he's an idiot. Xal is a dumbass. So what she's got some victims, don't we all? It's part of the job." Seeing Reve smirk she wondered just what exactly Reve wasn't saying. "Ok what's it your not telling me Reve, I see that smirk?"

-just looks a Rassa with a slight smirk- Perhaps one day my sister will show you her dungeon. Then you could pet her other beasts... maybe .... if you dare. Beathach is soggy like Toady, but no where near as... "cute"... as you would say. He adores Kasai. As for others.... well.... -just goes back to her drink and spice-

She continues to pet the giant toad enjoying the music and thinks about what Reve said. Slightly confused she looked at Reve, "You've seen one dungeon you've seen them all. I've delivered many a persons to one, yes each is differed but they all serve the same purpose. I haven't been to any yet that don't have some kind of beast crawling around." She thinks to herself then shakes her head, "No, all of them have had some kind of creature inhabiting them. Come to think of it even the Lictor-class dungeon ship had a colony of Ranat's in it's ventilation system and the rats were just about everywhere. I can see where they'd be useful in getting prisoners to cooperate." She gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Cooperate or be stuck out to get eaten alive. Just another method of interrogation." Giving a grin she decided to ask, "So what beasts are running around?"

MuyamiKasai

:::giggles watching the mando with Toady::: Naa she's not much of a baby anymore, she's about 6 years old now... :::she blinks and grins at Reve and giggles::: OMFG!!!!! I should sooo bring Beathach in! :::thinks looking at the door and pouts::: But I don't think she'll fit in here soooo yea... I only give tours on Sundays... but there is a fee. :::giggles::: Cuz I got some beasts that are just too big to bring here. Though I might bring one of the pups or something... AND Beathach did just have puppies! And they will fit in here too!

Rassa Vizsla

Her eyes go wide as she thinks about what was just said. Slowly grinning she heard the word puppies and immediately wanted to see them. "Puppies?! And they can fit in this place?" She laughed setting her mug down before she spilled it again and grinned, "So when do we get to see the puppies?"

-just chuckles as she listens to Kasai getting all excited over her beasts, knowing full well, some things just never change. Sips her drink as she hears Rassa get all excited about seeing the pups, stops, rolls her eyes, looking at her straight faced- Hopefully before their adult teeth come in.

She give a grin, "You mean their that little?! They have to be the cutest little things!" She agrees with Reve, "Yes you must bring them around before they get too big and show them off! So what do they look like?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 am
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Exal Kressh
Rassa Vizsla
Lucent Rym

-grins temped to let her shoot all three but sighs softly whispering- Just the toad cyare. The other two can be send to the basement to deal with s**t down there.

She gives a glare at the couple about shooting the giant toad, "Just leave it alone vod. It's not done anything to you. And you can go find something else to eat, the toad too cute to eat!" Scowling at both o them she just about suggested what they could go eat but decided not to, not wanting to get sick herself.

Lucent Rym
-smirks- Then keep it away from us vod.

Rassa Vizsla
She glares at Lucent slowly smirking, "You shouldn't have much to worry about vod. You're smell would scare it away."

:::snickers nudging Lucent::: No, we don't smell like toads Nulis, so we should be safe. If not, the toad dies.

She looks at Exal and stares at her, obviously a bit drunk now, "NOOOOOO! Not the toad, it's just a little thing and just needs some understanding and understanding, not to die! That's just... what do you call it when it's not nice to animals again?" She burps and coughs into her hand, "Oh yes inhumane! Yes I think it's time for something more to drink!"

:::laughs wickedly::: Just amazing how much you love toads Rassa. You just keep lovin it girl, and everything will be fine. :::smirks::: As for inhumane, I think not. Toad meat would be a step up for the Temple dwellers. :::snickers:::

She gives a giggle laugh admitting, "I do! I actually have a terrarium back home with several small amphibians and reptiles. It's not the safest place to keep one so I don't have one on the ship, sadly. Though I have delivered many of species to different places over the years!" She looks at Exal giving her a sickened look, "A step up?! Just what the hell is served there that smells as bad as it does?" Shaking her head she made a gag sound, "Not that I'd ever eat there even before hearing the rumors. If you think about it the toad wouldn't be much meat since only it's legs are considered edible, if you don't want to get sick enough to die. Something about the poison they produce in their glands when they get frightened. Though I was thinking of something else if you want to feed the people here..." she snickered at the idea of bringing the rather annoying Hut who constantly tries to hire Xal or her to do the cheapest of jobs. "I'm guessing if someone eats here they'd eat anything?" she asks with a bit of a giggle over her idea.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

She gives a snicker trying not to be overly mean, "You mean like your brain vod?"

Ha ha very funny mir'sheb.

(smartass)

She gives a big grin, "Thank you, it just comes naturally!"

~rolls eyes then says flatly~ I know it does.

She gives a smirk but laughs as she goes up to him and pops several of his balloons with her sword then says, "Opps, no that should be pops!" She rubs her ear laughing, "Damn they were loud, my damned ear is ringing!"

~laughs handing her another balloon after getting more~ You should not have popped them then.

She rolls her eyes muttering, "It was worth it, only now you seem to be multiplying the damned things!" She pops the offered balloon saying with a smirk, "Control those balloons and get them fixed! They're multiplying!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:38 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

~sighs shaking his head trying not to laugh~ Wayii! I am going to need more to drink!

(Good grief)

She laughed at Jin, "Drink all you want Jin, it's not going to help... that hair!"

~raises an eyebrow with a smirk~ Hair, how about a balloon. It will fit that thing you call a hat!

She looks at him then pulls out her beskad with a giggle and makes a pop sound, "Sure why not utreekov

(Mandalorian sword
idiot)

~rolls eyes then gives her a smirk, then ties all the balloons to her armor~ Be happy!

She glares at him as she tries to get the things off her armor, "You sick puppy! How dare you mess with my armor vod!" Grumbling she ended up sitting on the ground trying to pop the things by stepping on them with her boots. "Damned things won't be still and my drink is going to get spilled!" she complains.  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:23 pm
Mirdala Naast
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast heard the excited voice come over to Jin and gave a loud groan. "No it's you's again!" he said and slowly rolled to his side watching the girl. "Jin consider you'self warned about dat one! Dat troublemaker ridin' dat beast is dat girl's mum! And you's hair has gotten dat ones attention!" Sighing he could only shake his head. Jin would have to discover for himself about Butterfly, Kasai and Reve and just how trouble making they were.

MuyamiKasai
:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

Mirdala Naast sits on the floor covered in giant toad drool and leans against the wall saying to Jin with a sigh, "Consider you'self warned vod! T R O U B L E!"

:::glares at Naast::: I'm not trouble... :::giggles evilly::: I'm innocent. :::gets an idea looking at the two::: I know... you both should have a visit with the pups... ohhhhh yea.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:25 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
**as I watch ya get up then sit back down and close your eyes my pupils dilate then narrow again....I begin ta concentrate on my power letting it build it up in and around me....

User Image

:::Toady sees Sky and crawl hops over to her and belches loudly then gives Sky a sloppy drooling lick from her feet to her hair and then sits on her::: Uhmmmm yeaaaaa I forgot she really likes ya mom.. and it's been forever since she saw ya... she was just a lil Toady then! :::giggles as Toady drools and makes a loud "croak":::

**groans as Toady licks me then sits on me....petting him so he will get off of me.... while keeping my eyes on Arris I wipe myself off as best as I can then go back to watching her....

Wellllll she's just happy to see ya again... you never top by and bring her those drained bodies anymore like you used to! :::giggles::: Sooooo she's just reminding ya how much she misses ya!

weeeell my partner and I were very busy there for awhile....but I guess I can stop by more often since he is taking a break and will not need the dead bodies....sorry Toady.....

:::Toady gives a loud croak and moves to give a drippy slobbery lick to Sky again::: Awwww see she says you need to come by more often!  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:32 pm
Jin Awaud
MuyamiKasai
Butterfly Crescent Moon
She looks away from Toady and takes notice of the rainbow haired mando and grins. "Oh, I like this one already. Maybe I finally found a good pranking or chaos buddy." She thinks to herself with a grin. She nuzzles Toady one last time and bounces over to the mando. "Hi there! I'm Butterfly, but everyone here used to just call me Bfly!" She introduces herself as she sits on a table near him. "So, I gotta ask about that wild hair. Is it real or a wig? And there's gotta be a story behind it either way, that's something I gotta hear!" She says excitedly, bouncing up and down like a hyper child.

Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast

:::rolls her eyes at Naast::: You wanna see troublemaker Naasty boy... I'll show you trouble... :::carefully moves Toady to in front of Naast and giggles evilly::: Now what was that dude? Hmmm, trouble. :::pet Toady's head and says::: Get him! :::sits on Toady's back and giggles with a smirk as the huge toad leans down and picks Naast up from the floor and gums the Mando then spits him back out and gives him a slobber lick and drools all over him::: That's a good Toady, yes! :::pats her head and giggles looking at Naast::: Damn dude... you're like all "nasty" now! :::doubles over laughing::: NEXT!

~raises both eyebrows at what he just saw and slowly shook his head not wanting that beast coming closer to him~ I will pass thank you.

:::she giggles at him as Toady looks at him and steps up to him and gums one of balloons drooling all over Jin in the process then busts up laughing when Toady spits the balloon out without popping in and it just rests on the floor too heavy to float because of the slobber and drool all over it::: Well dude... looks like someone likes your balloons besides my spawnish one. :::she giggles but stops Toady from gumming more balloons::: Enough of that now Toady, you need real food not a gum toy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai

Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

She gives Reve a shrug while petting the giant toad, "I will, she's fun. Besides everyone has something about them. Look at Jin, he's an idiot. Xal is a dumbass. So what she's got some victims, don't we all? It's part of the job." Seeing Reve smirk she wondered just what exactly Reve wasn't saying. "Ok what's it your not telling me Reve, I see that smirk?"

-just looks a Rassa with a slight smirk- Perhaps one day my sister will show you her dungeon. Then you could pet her other beasts... maybe .... if you dare. Beathach is soggy like Toady, but no where near as... "cute"... as you would say. He adores Kasai. As for others.... well.... -just goes back to her drink and spice-

She continues to pet the giant toad enjoying the music and thinks about what Reve said. Slightly confused she looked at Reve, "You've seen one dungeon you've seen them all. I've delivered many a persons to one, yes each is differed but they all serve the same purpose. I haven't been to any yet that don't have some kind of beast crawling around." She thinks to herself then shakes her head, "No, all of them have had some kind of creature inhabiting them. Come to think of it even the Lictor-class dungeon ship had a colony of Ranat's in it's ventilation system and the rats were just about everywhere. I can see where they'd be useful in getting prisoners to cooperate." She gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Cooperate or be stuck out to get eaten alive. Just another method of interrogation." Giving a grin she decided to ask, "So what beasts are running around?"

:::giggles watching the mando with Toady::: Naa she's not much of a baby anymore, she's about 6 years old now... :::she blinks and grins at Reve and giggles::: OMFG!!!!! I should sooo bring Beathach in! :::thinks looking at the door and pouts::: But I don't think she'll fit in here soooo yea... I only give tours on Sundays... but there is a fee. :::giggles::: Cuz I got some beasts that are just too big to bring here. Though I might bring one of the pups or something... AND Beathach did just have puppies! And they will fit in here too!

Her eyes go wide as she thinks about what was just said. Slowly grinning she heard the word puppies and immediately wanted to see them. "Puppies?! And they can fit in this place?" She laughed setting her mug down before she spilled it again and grinned, "So when do we get to see the puppies?"

:::she giggles evilly as Toady looks at Rassa and licks her again then gives a burp and sees something on the ground, pitting it in her mouth and gumming it::: NO! Toady does not gum on Naast's helmet! You don't know where that's been! Or what's been in that thing! :::scowls at Naast carefully getting the helmet out of her toads mouth and chunks it at him with a glare:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:37 pm
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Rassa Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
:::nods her head taking a chug from her bottle::: Yep Toady like it and slobbers on people better after a few barrels sis! Why do I need a new hobby when I'm having too much fun?

She grins listening to the song. "Now we're talking Kasai!" Laughs grabbing the bottle of ne'tra gal from Xal taking a long gulp then gives it back as she starts dancing a jig and singing along rather loudly to the song.

(black ale)

:::giggles::: Yea I know it's fitting for a cantina bar! I just within the past year discovered that band... :::she stands on the back of Toady and dances::: Got another one too, one of my faves!

She grins holding up her mug, "YES!" She starts singing again at the top of her lungs with the song. "My sister and I've been a fan since, well since they came out! You should see them live! It's insane!"

:::laughs nodding her head::: I've seen vids of their concerts... wild times! Insane does seem to fit them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:40 pm
Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla

Reve Casse
Rassa Vizsla
Reve Casse

-just looks down slowing shaking head with a chuckle thinking... '100% dungeon trained'.... looks up at Rassa- Perhaps you should get to know my sister better. -smirks- The tales some of her victims could tell. -goes back to her drink and spice hoping the toad .... and Kasai ... behave-

MuyamiKasai

Rassa Vizsla

-just chuckles as she listens to Kasai getting all excited over her beasts, knowing full well, some things just never change. Sips her drink as she hears Rassa get all excited about seeing the pups, stops, rolls her eyes, looking at her straight faced- Hopefully before their adult teeth come in.

Awww they won't chew on you sis! You're too tough and gamey for their puppy tastes and stomach. They've been getting an arm or leg to chew on lately. :::giggles::: Been a bit busy lately ya know so there's been a couple extra for them to chew on after the giant ants get what they want. :::giggles:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Butterfly Crescent Moon

Interstellar Blob

18,815 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:53 pm
Hi y'all. Breaking character for a sec. I just got an anonymous gift from someone with quite the message. Seeing as I've only posted here and one other place since coming back to gaia, I'm gonna leave a thank you here in case it's someone in the guild. Here's the message.
"Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: On a shiny night the moon shone so beautifully like always From a distance Santa saw the moon and thought: "Hmmm time to ship gifts to the moon. Would that be a good idea?" It sounds insane yetright to do

The shipping started and it has landed to one user......... Butterfly Crescent Moon....... To be continued......

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!"

If you sent this, thank you so, so much. That seriously means a lot to me. 🖤🤍💜  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:12 pm
Reve Casse
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern
Skyailia

**watching ya as ya remain motionless....my pupils start ta narrow then I move my hand and use my power ta shove ya back inta the table then the wall behind ya....setting my hand back on my knee I continue to watch ya**

*she hit the wall with an umph. letting her body go limp she collapsed to the floor then rolled getting back to her feet. Only watching Sky she moved to sit on the bare floor crossing her legs facing Sky. Sitting with her back straight she closed her eyes still remaining unemotional as used the force to focus on her surroundings and the vampire*

-takes a long hit off her spice pipe- So Granny, you think those two are having a stare down, or just playing statue? -takes another toke- I've seen more action at a funeral than I am from those two.

*takes a drink from her now open bottle then looks at Reve* You want a funeral, that can be arranged, for a fee.

-causally gives Arris the finger, returns to her drink-

*takes a drink from her bottle looking at Reve with growing amusement* If the funeral isn't your thing, there's always a disintegration of whoever you wish a funeral for. No body, no need for formalities. Just pay the fees.  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:23 pm
Darth Spectrous

Reve Casse
Arris Zern
Reve Casse
Darth Spectrous

Arris Zern
Skyailia

**watching ya as ya remain motionless....my pupils start ta narrow then I move my hand and use my power ta shove ya back inta the table then the wall behind ya....setting my hand back on my knee I continue to watch ya**

*she hit the wall with an umph. letting her body go limp she collapsed to the floor then rolled getting back to her feet. Only watching Sky she moved to sit on the bare floor crossing her legs facing Sky. Sitting with her back straight she closed her eyes still remaining unemotional as used the force to focus on her surroundings and the vampire*

-takes a long hit off her spice pipe- So Granny, you think those two are having a stare down, or just playing statue? -takes another toke- I've seen more action at a funeral than I am from those two.

*rolls her eyes setting her bottle in her table than goes to Reve and Specs table dropping a small bag of spice in between them then walks back to her table* Don't ask.

-stares at Arris straight faced- Oh hell no! -looks at Granny- You're a ghost. You have it. I'm not touching any tainted spice from that one! -pushes the bag towards Granny refilling from her own bag- Not a chance in hell!

*raises an eyebrow then sits with the two* Relax no ones paid me to kill you yet. *looks at Spec, amusement showing in her eyes* I will give you another bag to do that again to him. *looking at Reve she shook her head a little disgusted by her attitude* I'm not a kuryida'yr, I'm kyramud. My honor is intact.

(murderer
assassin)

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games