Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Mourn

The Committee Staff Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:49 pm
Onikiria
Misty Mourn
Onikiria
It appears there's an error in the third party Glow Detection website, this problem may occur for longer than anticipated.

How long is one anticipating?

Date unknown, user unknown, current 3rd party page status: suspended.
Please utilize Gaia's hosted and built in Glow Indicator until further notice.
You will be notified of local glow times on your profile's notification page as well.

Thank you for the PSA. You have been helpful.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:12 pm
In the meantime, new users can refer to this thread to learn about glow timers.  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:24 pm
There seems to be a rash of users blocking one another these days...
Please remember to be a good Jedi, and try to talk things out civilly, before ignoring the words of another.
Remember- you block out the entire world and refuse to hear, then the force shall not speak itself to you.

And to young Padawans I pass a little extra cargo to in the halls, you are most welcome!
If your tank needs any more help, do not be afraid to ask for assistance in this log.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Onikiria
Please remember to be a good Jedi, and try to talk things out civilly, before ignoring the words of another.
Remember- you block out the entire world and refuse to hear, then the force shall not speak itself to you.

And to young Padawans I pass a little extra cargo to in the halls, you are most welcome!
If your tank needs any more help, do not be afraid to ask for assistance in this log.

I don't know where you been hanging, but I'm not seeing any blocking. We been having fun in the guild games. Don't think we're all Jedi either. blaugh  

Misty Mourn

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:30 pm
Misty Mourn
Onikiria

I don't know where you been hanging, but I'm not seeing any blocking. We been having fun in the guild games. Don't think we're all Jedi either. blaugh

There are logs and blocking that can occur outside the guild.
Always remember to keep your temple quarters neat and in check.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:01 pm
Onikiria
Misty Mourn

There are logs and blocking that can occur outside the guild.
Always remember to keep your temple quarters neat and in check.

I know that. I was here for years before. It's the way of the internet.

I'm not keeping my quarters clean. Have you seen DD-57's closet? He has cockroaches for buddies. lol  

Misty Mourn

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:18 pm
Site Image issues may be affecting tanks for Booty Grab as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:17 pm
Onikiria

The tanks were being affected earlier. It appears the Government of Planet Gaia have called in the appropriate Medical Staff. I have been monitoring the situation. The tanks are doing fine, producing a good amount of booty now.

As to the effects of the previous virus, I am uncertain if they will be attempting to eradicate it.

Now my good little Jedi, could you please take a moment to go post your tank two (2) times in the NEW Old Fashioned Tank Thread as I had requested? It would be unfortunate if your fish are suffering from neglect, causing them to suffer, perhaps pass on, due to this nasty virus.

Thank you.

Jailee Kel Son

Vice Captain

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:06 pm
Jailee Kel Son
Onikiria

The tanks were being affected earlier. It appears the Government of Planet Gaia have called in the appropriate Medical Staff. I have been monitoring the situation. The tanks are doing fine, producing a good amount of booty now.

As to the effects of the previous virus, I am uncertain if they will be attempting to eradicate it.

Now my good little Jedi, could you please take a moment to go post your tank two (2) times in the NEW Old Fashioned Tank Thread as I had requested? It would be unfortunate if your fish are suffering from neglect, causing them to suffer, perhaps pass on, due to this nasty virus.

Thank you.

Also a reminder to fellow Jedi:
Search your quarters and storage compartment for any stray snowflakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:53 pm
Onikiria
Jailee Kel Son
Onikiria

Thank you.

Also a reminder to fellow Jedi:
Search your quarters and storage compartment for any stray snowflakes.

Dear Onikiria, since you quoted me, I am aware my tank is blanking out at times. Sorry to report it is a planetary virus/glitch. No snowflakes here. As caretaker of the tanks, I am aware of multiple diseases they can be infected with.

Edit:: At this moment in time my fish are showing how many will glow. As for the glow after this one, maybe it will be blank again.

Jailee Kel Son

Vice Captain

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:58 pm
Flushed a few fish, got a play yesterday.
(Also noticed another user with same frozen glow glitch.)
There may be a lag in Gaia's own systems for the built in timers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:10 pm
No tank flushing these past few updates, just finally got enough for a gift filled tank suited for the holidays and final leg of the Flash era.  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:37 am
Onikiria
No tank flushing these past few updates, just finally got enough for a gift filled tank suited for the holidays and final leg of the Flash era.

Adobe announced Flash wouldn't have "end of life" until December 31, 2020.
So we have just over a year to enjoy the tanks.
I really hope Lanzer and the team can find a way to keep booty grab up and running as he has mentioned.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:05 pm
Reve Casse
Onikiria

I really hope Lanzer and the team can find a way to keep booty grab up and running as he has mentioned.

I heard somewhere there was until January.
Hoping for the better as well, but keeping fingers crossed all year will break the fingers I need for Animal Crossing New Horizons.  

Onikiria

Agile Protagonist

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:51 am
Onikiria
Reve Casse
Onikiria

I heard somewhere there was until January.
Hoping for the better as well, but keeping fingers crossed all year will break the fingers I need for Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Yes, January 1st, 2021. There is a write up on Adobe's site.
Don't cross those fingers to hard then. Can't have you not able to play Animal Crossing. smile

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games