Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:52 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja I was editing one of the sections of the booty grab guide with the information that the game was originally going to be called Bounty Hunter and thought it might be cool if there was a booty grab themed bounty hunter image to put next to the information. Are there any bounty hunter related images in the guild?

I did take a peek at the bump images and guild banners. The closest thing I could think of was this image:

User Image

Or maybe Boba Pett?
User Image

Mirdala Naast was the original bounty hunter, but he trained Boba Pett and Boba Pett now has THIS area in the guild. Boba Pett's name is also included in my invitation letter when I steal tanks, so it makes sense that it would be him. HERE is the page where you can find the image of the door which takes you to that area. That's all I have as far as "Bounty Hunter" images, though. The Bounty Hunter's Guild is way out of date, too. The mass exodus out of and into Booty Grab really put me behind on tank information. I'm still quite fond of my minions stealing the tanks, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:35 pm
Darth Daddicus
Mirdala Naast was the original bounty hunter, but he trained Boba Pett and Boba Pett now has THIS area in the guild. Boba Pett's name is also included in my invitation letter when I steal tanks, so it makes sense that it would be him. HERE is the page where you can find the image of the door which takes you to that area. That's all I have as far as "Bounty Hunter" images, though. The Bounty Hunter's Guild is way out of date, too. The mass exodus out of and into Booty Grab really put me behind on tank information. I'm still quite fond of my minions stealing the tanks, though.

ninja I still go back to Boba Pett's page whenever I have tanks he might be interested in hunting down.

Is it alright if I use any of the previously posted images, including Mirdala's Naast's avatar in the guide?

User Image  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:15 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja I still go back to Boba Pett's page whenever I have tanks he might be interested in hunting down.

Is it alright if I use any of the previously posted images, including Mirdala's Naast's avatar in the guide?

User Image

As always, what's mine, is yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:54 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja Does that include rights to the initials DD?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:52 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

ninja Does that include rights to the initials DD?

That's it! You did it! Now you've exposed the link between everything! I'm sorry to have to do this to you, and my wife really doesn't want me to have anymore crew, but........  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:08 pm
Darth Daddicus
That's it! You did it! Now you've exposed the link between everything! I'm sorry to have to do this to you, and my wife really doesn't want me to have anymore crew, but........

eek It wasn't me! It was my mini-Daddicus! (Points at little red minion fleeing the scene - or maybe running to steal more tanks).

ninja (Bows.) Thank you for bestowing this great honor, Darth.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 am
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

eek It wasn't me! It was my mini-Daddicus! (Points at little red minion fleeing the scene - or maybe running to steal more tanks).

ninja (Bows.) Thank you for bestowing this great honor, Darth.

It's not like you weren't already doing a lot of the work. You deserve to have more work thrust upon you! Now, grab a broom.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:50 am
Darth Daddicus
It's not like you weren't already doing a lot of the work. You deserve to have more work thrust upon you! Now, grab a broom.

3nodding I shall train some of our members in the sport of curling and the sweeping will improve their stamina. An excellent duty!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ninja Or was that supposed to be cleaning up the cafeteria...? Let me know if there is anything I can help out with.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:55 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja At the moment I am just collecting trigger rate information for fish with no previous trigger rate information; however, I plan to eventually re-check the trigger rates for all the fish (and include Mode)

Do you think it would be worthwhile to make a thread specifically for tanks with 17 of one type of fish? Currently I am just jotting down numbers when I see a tank with 17 of one type (including several of your tanks).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:54 am
Fred66
Welcome to the temple.

*grumbles about having to hike all the way to the temple to respond to a comment* emotion_donotwant

ninja Thank you for the comment, Fred! Very neutral, so I'm sure the boss won't see it as a congratulatory note.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 am
ninja Speed test! Runs around bumping and grabbing as fast as possible.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:07 am
Darth Daddicus

What have you done?! Dark has started having dreams about fighting with a lighsaber! rofl  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Yamka Jaden

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:56 pm
For the user-run event, what time zone does everything start in? *crosses fingers and hopes it's done in EST*  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:48 am
Yamka Jaden
For the user-run event, what time zone does everything start in? *crosses fingers and hopes it's done in EST*

Your finger crossing must have worked! It does run in EST! That means, it is running right now. Get your patootie in there and start playing those games.  

Darth Verum Interius

Captain

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:57 pm
lol When you pop into the guild and there's an advertisement for UltraSabers. How appropriate.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games