Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:25 am
Darth Daddicus

I have no idea what to do when it acts up. I thought for sure I had a slipped disk or something was really bad wrong with my spine for the past few days. I went to a chiropractor who did a few adjustments, but it didn't help either. I suppose just trying to remain as immobile as possible is a good way to try to keep the pain down. Also, the chiropractor said that sitting on a tennis ball to loosen the scar tissue that had built up around the nerve would help, but I don't have a tennis ball. However, I did start massaging deep into my buttocks at the source of the pain and that seems to work, so I'm thinking my understanding of what causes this pain has always been wrong. I've been assuming it's an inflammation. I may be wrong. I'm going to take acetaminophen instead of ibuprofen today and see if that helps better.
SITTING ON A TENNIS BALL, that sounds painful enough. But, it might help. As for the chiropractor it may take several visits for any noticeable improvements. Only say that cause I've been seeing one for years now when I have issues. You'd better get a tennis ball. Also, for inflammation within the body, I hear turmeric is good. Research it. Hope the acetaminophen helps...I like Aleve my self.
My foot for one, hurt to walk, once in awhile I need adjusting in-between my shoulder blades. And my one hip sits lower and used to wear lifts in my shoes. Not anymore. I do however have a specially made insert now to help with that foot issue.
What's happened to the rest of the crew, vacation?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:04 am
ozkur
Darth Daddicus

I have no idea what to do when it acts up. I thought for sure I had a slipped disk or something was really bad wrong with my spine for the past few days. I went to a chiropractor who did a few adjustments, but it didn't help either. I suppose just trying to remain as immobile as possible is a good way to try to keep the pain down. Also, the chiropractor said that sitting on a tennis ball to loosen the scar tissue that had built up around the nerve would help, but I don't have a tennis ball. However, I did start massaging deep into my buttocks at the source of the pain and that seems to work, so I'm thinking my understanding of what causes this pain has always been wrong. I've been assuming it's an inflammation. I may be wrong. I'm going to take acetaminophen instead of ibuprofen today and see if that helps better.
SITTING ON A TENNIS BALL, that sounds painful enough. But, it might help. As for the chiropractor it may take several visits for any noticeable improvements. Only say that cause I've been seeing one for years now when I have issues. You'd better get a tennis ball. Also, for inflammation within the body, I hear turmeric is good. Research it. Hope the acetaminophen helps...I like Aleve my self.
My foot for one, hurt to walk, once in awhile I need adjusting in-between my shoulder blades. And my one hip sits lower and used to wear lifts in my shoes. Not anymore. I do however have a specially made insert now to help with that foot issue.

I'm doing really well right now after taking the acetaminophen. I'm glad you're getting the chiropractic help you need. The chiropractor is in the mood to sell me some shoe inserts, but my arches aren't that far gone yet, so he'll have to wait a bit. As far as the rest of the crew, my wife and children don't have anything to do with the guild activities very much because they think it's all too involved and complicated for them to fool with. Darth Spectrous is very busy IRL. Kay has a limited internet connection, and Nia is attempting to lead another guild back up to its original glory. The rest of the active crew that interacts with you folks is just me playing my other characters. So, when Darth Daddicus goes down for the count, so do they, unfortunately. Perhaps an heir will rise whom I can train to take the mantle if I ever come to an untimely demise. Hopefully, I won't need to find one. As far as the tennis ball goes, I just make a hard knuckle and shove it deep into the tissue and roll it around. It seems to do the trick nicely.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:59 pm
Darth Daddicus

I'm doing really well right now after taking the acetaminophen. I'm glad you're getting the chiropractic help you need. The chiropractor is in the mood to sell me some shoe inserts, but my arches aren't that far gone yet, so he'll have to wait a bit. As far as the rest of the crew, my wife and children don't have anything to do with the guild activities very much because they think it's all too involved and complicated for them to fool with. Darth Spectrous is very busy IRL. Kay has a limited internet connection, and Nia is attempting to lead another guild back up to its original glory. The rest of the active crew that interacts with you folks is just me playing my other characters. So, when Darth Daddicus goes down for the count, so do they, unfortunately. Perhaps an heir will rise whom I can train to take the mantle if I ever come to an untimely demise. Hopefully, I won't need to find one. As far as the tennis ball goes, I just make a hard knuckle and shove it deep into the tissue and roll it around. It seems to do the trick nicely.

Good to hear that your doing really well...Enjoy it but don't over do it. hahahaha

The guild does seem like it would require a lot of time and involvement. I've enjoyed my time here and the comics. rofl Thanks for doing all that you do.
I'd like to say I could help, only I'd probably get too distracted. xd
Besides, I got to get my quota of fishing in...Need that angelic rod plus. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:22 pm
Darth Daddicus

Thanks for the announcement. redface Darn typos.  

Sight Ninja

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:53 pm
Sight Ninja
Darth Daddicus

You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:06 pm
So awesome to have the timers back! I already grabbed several tanks here tonight. biggrin  

dgradient

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dgradient

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:15 pm
Sight Ninja
Darth Daddicus

Thanks for your work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:41 pm
Darth Daddicus
ozkur
Darth Daddicus

*scowls and watches as she floats around the place*  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:11 pm
Darth Daddicus

eek zOMG?!? Really?

emotion_eyebrow Or is this some kind of ploy by a certain Sith to give us false hope...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

eek zOMG?!? Really?

emotion_eyebrow Or is this some kind of ploy by a certain Sith to give us false hope...

I thought the same exact thing, but it's right there in his journal that he's focused on working on it. I already have a zOMG! guild made up and I was working on making an awesome training comic in there, but they shut it down before I could get it done.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:11 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

eek zOMG?!? Really?

By the way; where in the world have you been?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 pm
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

eek zOMG?!? Really?

By the, by the way; look at this rat cheer!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:40 pm
Darth Daddicus
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

eek zOMG?!? Really?

By the way; where in the world have you been?!

ninja I went to a far away galaxy to do some secret Sith training.

With a broom...

And a 45 pound rock...

On a planet covered in ice...?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(( sweatdrop Actually I really needed a break from Gaia. Winter is also the busiest time of the year for me since I am on the ice 5-7 days a week and running 3-4 days a week.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:45 pm
Darth Daddicus
Darkerdemons
Darth Daddicus

eek zOMG?!? Really?

I thought the same exact thing, but it's right there in his journal that he's focused on working on it. I already have a zOMG! guild made up and I was working on making an awesome training comic in there, but they shut it down before I could get it done.

emotion_yatta I hope Lanzer decides zOMG can for certain go up and determines the best solution to the barriers so zOMG is revived - this way I can see guild and training comic (and use my lightsaber on the Animated).  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:43 pm
Darth Daddicus

ninja I was editing one of the sections of the booty grab guide with the information that the game was originally going to be called Bounty Hunter and thought it might be cool if there was a booty grab themed bounty hunter image to put next to the information. Are there any bounty hunter related images in the guild?

I did take a peek at the bump images and guild banners. The closest thing I could think of was this image:

User Image

Or maybe Boba Pett?
User Image  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games